WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Solar System
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Solar System is ranked 4,186th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|11.||The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy39||Democratic Socialists||“Join the glorious Eastern Roman Empire !!”|
|12.||The Pale Blue Dot of The Planet Earth||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Not as flat as it looks.”|
|13.||The Federation of Enterprise||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Space, the final frontiers.”|
|14.||The Community of Betazoids||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are empathic and telepathic !!”|
- 13 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Mechanical Empire of The House of Zyy of the region The Customs Court of Elderly Peoples proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The pale blue dot ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: Embassy established between Artificial Solar System and Solar System.
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Solar System.
- 43 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Solar System.
- 43 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of La Te Ra Lus of the region Artificial Solar System agreed to construct embassies.
- 44 days ago: The ERE Alliance Evolution of Solar System Founder proposed constructing embassies with Artificial Solar System.
- 51 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tropical Isles and Solar System.
- 58 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Solar System.
Solar System Regional Message Board
Every nation we have to start searching for a cure against the Zombies!
I just Got Here and Is Wondering If This Region Is inactive.
Most of the nations here are inactive, yes.
Yes most of us are inactive :)
Welcome The Pale Blue Dot of The Planet Earth in Solar System!
WA nations, Emperor Justinianus needs your endorsements in Greece!!
Welcome Greater Planet Mars in Solar System!
Welcome 99942 Apophis!!
RIP Dr Spock!
Don't you mean Mr Spock?
"Dr Spock" was the childcare expert...
One newspaper here in the UK announced Nimmoy's death, on its front page, under the heading "Beam Me Up".