WA Delegate: The Oligarchie of Grantsbourg (elected 1 year 218 days ago)
Tags: National Sovereigntist, General Assembly, Video Game, Neutral, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Featured, Medium, Regional Government, Social, Casual, and 4 others.Free Trade, Role Player, Founderless, and Serious.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Skyrim
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Skyrim is ranked 10,381st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|11.||The Empire of Blue Shock||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shock Through Evil”|
|12.||The Kingdom of Arnoer||Democratic Socialists||“Quit sit te sordida nothi”|
|13.||The Federation of Vegtablack||Democratic Socialists||“To rule the world”|
|14.||The Rogue Nation of The Undersea City of Rapture||Compulsory Consumerist State||“No gods or kings, only man.”|
|15.||The Kingdom of Khutos||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Well All Bleed When Cut. Die For The Gods.”|
|16.||The Fiefdom of New Falkreath Hold||Father Knows Best State||“Graves Everywhere!”|
|17.||The Principality of Chiramos X||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Long live the House of Salvatore!”|
|18.||The Empire of Arstotzkastan||Father Knows Best State||“Xp waste”|
|19.||The Bastion of Caelavie||Democratic Socialists||“Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur”|
|20.||The Great House of Hlervu||Democratic Socialists||“Magic and Might”|
Regional Poll • zombie invasion.
Voting opened 2 days 22 hours ago and will close in 7 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 3 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Voljundok arrived from The North Pacific.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Jingoistic States of Luronk gro-Glurzog ceased to exist.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Oligarchie of Grantsbourg created a new regional poll: "zombie invasion.".
- 3 days ago: The Tribunal Governed District of Holy Vvardenfell ceased to exist.
- 3 days ago: The Empire of Shiggity Diggity of the region Otaku Nukkas proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Khajiiti Kingdom of Anaquina ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Dunmer Great House of House Redoran ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of Quillenstern departed this region for Coalition of Catholic States.
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of Quillenstern arrived from The Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Confederate Republic of Florinthus departed this region for Oracia.
Skyrim Regional Message Board
What if the nations with large healthcare spending research a cure and nations with high defense spending kill the zombies?
Dats not me me have big guns HAHAHAHAHA
What do you guys think of me
zombie invasion poll has been posted, it is encouraged that whatever decision is reached in the poll will be our course of action.
hello all, I have had a lot of school work lately. I intend to cure!
I voted Kill however, I intended to follow the winning option of the vote
after the zombie invasion, we will decide the next jarl.
details to come at a later date.
I WILL KILL THEM AND SEND YOU GUYS ZOMBIE KILLING SQUADS!!!!!!
please don't. I want to cure my zombies, not kill them.
Ahnok, fahdonne. We Dov decide that the diil, undead, must be eradicated with yol, fire.
( hope no one has an issue with my usage of Draconic )