WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Vrage the Gifted (elected )
Construction of embassies with Kvatch has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Skyrim
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Skyrim is ranked 5,828th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|11.||The Rogue Nation of Mikkoku||Father Knows Best State||“All for one, one for all”|
|12.||The Republic of I Drank What||Moralistic Democracy||“I Drank What?”|
|13.||The Dictatorship of Bloodrocution||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Valar Morghulis”|
|14.||The Benevolent dictatorship of Pugnantis||Democratic Socialists||“Fight for your right to be free and expressed”|
|15.||The Empire of Imperial General Tullius||Father Knows Best State||“For the Empire”|
|16.||The Queendom of The One From My Dreams||Democratic Socialists||“In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin...”|
|17.||The Republic of Royal Guard 1||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Talos Preserve Us”|
|18.||The Republic of Royal Guard 3||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Talos Preserve Us”|
|19.||The Borderlands of Aglio||Democratic Socialists||“Eat or be Eaten”|
|20.||The Dominion of Illorsuit||Father Knows Best State||“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”|
Last poll: “Articles of the Fatherland”
- : The Kingdom of Vrage the Gifted updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Kingdom of Vrage the Gifted renamed the office held by The Kingdom of Vrage the Gifted from "Regent" to "High King" in Skyrim.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Draco Omicron Galaxy and Skyrim.
- : The Colony of Polanagomn departed this region for The Solar Alliance.
- : The Colony of Polanagomn arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- : The Kingdom of Socarux of the region Kvatch agreed to construct embassies.
- : Carale ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Vrage the Gifted appointed The Kingdom of Vrage the Gifted as Regent with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Skyrim.
- : The Borderlands of The Falkreath Province arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Vrage the Gifted tagged the region "Multi-Species".
Skyrim Regional Message Board
Polls have closed, the Articles of the Fatherland have been ratified, and I will now assume the position of High King. Next on our agenda is establishing a regional RP and appointing government officials.
About how many jarls/thanes are we planning to have?
I appoint Aglio as Jarl of the Reach.
At most, around eight. But that's when the regional population grows.
Any ideas for a RP? Era/timeline/geopolitical etc.
Not entirely sure. I'm thinking medieval era, maybe right after a civil war, hence the need to re-establish the government.
I meant the Elder Scrolls/Skyrim themed.
Fair enough. I was trying to make something that would work with all the stuff we're doing right now.