WA Delegate: The Oligarchie of Grantsbourg (elected 354 days ago)
Founder: The Not Forgotten Warriors of Sedore
Embassies: Lone Wolves United, One big Island, hogarahoiprash, the West Pacific, The East Pacific, Balder, Dutopia, Star Trek, Shivering Isles, United Dictatorships, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Sheoth, and The Darwin Allied Republics.
Tags: National Sovereigntist, General Assembly, Social, Video Game, Casual, Neutral, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Free Trade, Featured, Role Player, and 3 others.Medium, Regional Government, and Serious.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Skyrim
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Skyrim is ranked 14,633rd in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|11.||The Commonwealth of Aue-Leon||Left-Leaning College State||“Shine Through Difficulties”|
|12.||The Grand Duchy of New Mania||Libertarian Police State||“Ahh! Everything's so BEAUTIFUL! Have some greenmote!”|
|13.||The Kingdom of Falkremther||Right-wing Utopia||“Nihil est quod in nostris, ”|
|14.||The Empire of Stallanstan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Go big, or go home”|
|15.||The Tribunal Governed District of Holy Vvardenfell||Father Knows Best State||“Submit to the Three, the Spirits and thy Lords”|
|16.||The Democratic Republic of The Republic of Atticus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind”|
|17.||The Principality of Matimarcanland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In marbled walls, fruits abound, and drinks overflow”|
|18.||The Dominion of Verisyal||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Hail Sithis.”|
|19.||The Holy Empire of Oniezul||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Save The Cheerleader, Save The World”|
|20.||The Enslaved Worshippers of Our lord YaAllah||Corporate Police State||“Living is a privilege, not a right.”|
Regional Poll • Which skill set do you prefer?
Poll called by The Not Forgotten Warriors of Sedore
Voting opened 3 days 16 hours ago and will close in 3 days 7 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “blonde, brunette or red head?”
- 48 minutes ago: The Dictatorship of Vierillian departed this region for NeoConfederate States of America.
- 52 minutes ago: The Dictatorship of Vierillian arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Nibenese Cyrodiil departed this region for Societies of Tamriel.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Kingdom of Nibenese Cyrodiil arrived from Nations and Colonies of Tamriel.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Empire of Shiggity Diggity arrived from Pokemon World.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Dominion of Chicken Confederation ceased to exist.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Community of Khajiit warriors against the thalmor arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Free Land of Blueguard arrived from Lazarus.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Republic of Aperture Union arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Enslaved Worshippers of Our lord YaAllah arrived from The Democratic Kingdom of the Illawarra.
Skyrim Regional Message Board
im not a jarl, im the emperor
Guard might be nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn..
What? Did someone take your sweetroll?
Woo! Best weather in Skyrim, aw yeah! lol
Also, is the poll for characters we make in games, or if we ourselves were in a fantasy world? Myself, and a lot of my D&D characters are the mage type, but in video games I tend to keep it simple and smashy and go fighter.
I prefer being a theif just because it's more of a challenge to sneak up on someone and poison them. That and i prefer conjuring a frost atronarch and while shooting arrows to kill people, just seems more fun and more of a challenge. The usual guard then swing tactic got stale after a bit.
I usually play priestesses or Guards. For some reason, I love playing Guards.
@Cael, I left it open for whatever you want lol
I love being a mage!
is that fur? coming out of your ears?
im going to have to ask you to stop that...shouting, its making people nervous.