WA Delegate: The United Federation of Eura (elected 249 days ago)
Founder: The Rushmori Nation of Wigu
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Rushmore
As a region, Rushmore is ranked 15,733rd in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|31.||The Republic of Isula ge Ru||Democratic Socialists||“O Ru est o Ĝo Arĝedo”|
|32.||The Brutal Maritime Empire of Stvoto Latoli||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Justice is But the Useless Mantra of the Weak”|
|33.||The Holy Empire of Kasugano||Iron Fist Consumerists||“かみの願は必ず適う”|
|34.||The Commonwealth of Bactrian Camels||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Still We Weep...”|
|35.||The Allied States of Lake Ontario||Anarchy||“Together, Alone”|
|36.||The Allied States of Slowzebra||Democratic Socialists||“Puppeteer”|
|37.||The Republic of Sameba||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Samebus Samus Glorius”|
|38.||The Republic of Osanson||Democratic Socialists||“Life is short, eat dessert first”|
|39.||The Commonwealth of Chesapeake Bay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pass the Old Bay”|
|40.||The Summatian Commonwealth of Ko Wu Ai Tika Nu Way||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Get back to me on that”|
Last poll: “As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising?”
- 46 minutes ago: The Really Cute Foxy of HorusLand arrived from Kotturheim.
- 72 minutes ago: The Rushmori Nation of Wigu removed regional password protection.
- 14 hours ago: The Rad Dog Lover Queendom of Miley World departed this region for Kantrias.
- 23 hours ago: The Really Cute Foxy of HorusLand departed this region for Kotturheim.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Republic of Vjaalsburg departed this region for The Landfill.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The United Federation of Eura created a new regional poll: "As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising?".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The United Federation of Eura deleted a regional poll.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The United Federation of Eura created a new regional poll: "1. As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising? 2. Will you co-operate with others to beat the undead menace?".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Protectorate of Helving arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The United Federation of Eura password-protected the region.
Rushmore Regional Message Board
Most members of this region are inactive or don't care, sadly. Our infection/death rate was desastruous last two times, too.
I think you hit it on the head with don't care…
After Kernansquillec's leaders decided to all go on holiday at the same time they returned a day and a bit later to find that only 0.12% of their citizens were still alive and not trying to eat them. Doh!
survival rate in Miley World: 0.06% I just ordered to find a cure. Sorry for not logging before.
If anyone wants to survive this, I suggest to move to the region Kantrias, they are actually curing any nation who move to their region. Then you can move back to Rushmore:
Honestly don't get why some people are that interested in a repetitive boring sidegame…
I'm certainly not interested enough to leave Rushmore, even if only for a while before returning.
Take that, The Moon. GIMMEE AN AR! GIMMEE A YOO, etc, etc
After getting a 100% survival rate yesterday, we tried to cure Rushmore, but it said we needed a password, so we couldn't enter. Eh, better luck next time.
For the same reason people are interested in RPing football, I guess. For the same reason 50% of the world listen to 'boring' rock music. It's why that 'boring' Minecraft game has 40 million users, and why everyone uses that 'boring' internet thing when they have books.
The answer is: personal opinion. I loved this boring sidegame, and so did many others.
Not everyone likes what you like. For example, I doubt that many people you know (online and offline) find RPing football anything other than boring.
Your mistake there was to assume I don't find it boring. I do – hence why I haven't participated in the World Cup for a few years now…