WA Delegate: The United Federation of Eura (elected 249 days ago)
Founder: The Rushmori Nation of Wigu
Infection Rate: 83.7% (94.60 billion infected, 18.39 billion survivors)
Infection Status: -12.5 Becoming Safe
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Rushmore
As a region, Rushmore is ranked 15,967th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|21.||The Democratic Republic of New Sirain||Capitalist Paradise||“Down With Tyranny”|
|22.||The Republic of Liventia||Corporate Bordello||“Paix, justice, liberté”|
|23.||The Valhallan Protectorate of East Kulmsaar||Democratic Socialists||“Liberty”|
|24.||The Republic of West Kovanel||Moralistic Democracy||“Still thinking”|
|25.||The Republic of Lower Timonium||Corporate Police State||“Please pardon our progress!”|
|26.||The Colony of Mertagne in Rushmore||Capitalist Paradise||“Mertagne's 100% All-Natural Rushmori RMB Envoy Solution”|
|27.||The Free Land of Rio Oscuro||Left-Leaning College State||“Paz y Progreso”|
|28.||The Principality of The Wandering Island||Corporate Bordello||“Here we go, here we go, here we go...”|
|29.||The Federation of Mareibat||Democratic Socialists||“From wave to wave we go”|
|30.||The Commonwealth of Saint James Islands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“E Mare Libertas”|
Last poll: “As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising?”
- 7 hours ago: The Rad Dog Lover Queendom of Miley World departed this region for Kantrias.
- 16 hours ago: The Really Cute Foxy of HorusLand departed this region for Kotturheim.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Republic of Vjaalsburg departed this region for The Landfill.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura created a new regional poll: "As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising?".
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura deleted a regional poll.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura created a new regional poll: "1. As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising? 2. Will you co-operate with others to beat the undead menace?".
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Protectorate of Helving arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura password-protected the region.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of The Urain departed this region for Audax.
- 5 days ago: The Queendom of Falconwhereveryouare ceased to exist.
Rushmore Regional Message Board
Also its probably a bit late now, but out of interest I'm putting a poll up to see what people's zombie management plans are. Naturally, Eura will be taking the military option unless you all come up with a regional strategy that necessitates otherwise, and soon.
The military option turns zombies into dead, making the survival rate low. The cure option turns zombies into healthy people. The more healthy people in your nation, the higher your power is.
Choosing the military option over the cure option basically means you're choosing to make your nation less powerful. I don't see any advantages. I might be forgetting something, though.
Anyway, they've decided to start the event in the middle of the night, so I guess I'll be starting to play 14 hours in. That'll be nice.
*glances at regional infection rate*
*sends out single cure missile*
Well, that's my job jobbed for the day.
Most members of this region are inactive or don't care, sadly. Our infection/death rate was desastruous last two times, too.
I think you hit it on the head with don't care…
After Kernansquillec's leaders decided to all go on holiday at the same time they returned a day and a bit later to find that only 0.12% of their citizens were still alive and not trying to eat them. Doh!
survival rate in Miley World: 0.06% I just ordered to find a cure. Sorry for not logging before.
If anyone wants to survive this, I suggest to move to the region Kantrias, they are actually curing any nation who move to their region. Then you can move back to Rushmore:
Honestly don't get why some people are that interested in a repetitive boring sidegame…
I'm certainly not interested enough to leave Rushmore, even if only for a while before returning.