Pony Lands RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pony Principality of Princess Luna (elected 346 days ago)

Founder: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria

World Factbook Entry

We've got ponies, therefore your argument is invalid.

Welcome to NationStates' original My Little Pony-themed region. Anyone wishing to RP a nation based on any part of the MLP franchise is welcome to set up shop here.

Our Regional Maps: LinkPony Lands LinkNorthern Pony Lands

PONY-THEMED NS FORUM THREADS

Pony Lands Map Discussion
CoPS RP Group
The Shift: An Update on the State of Holy Marsh (Reactions)
Glory to the God Princess: The Celestial War (Closed)
The Celestial Negotiations (Pony Lands: See OOC)
The Celestial Negotiations OOC Thread

Embassies: Equestria, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Tareldanore, Dash Clan, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Angels of Derp, Trojans, Mystria, Avalanchia, The Empire of Friendship, Vissella, Caballete Equus, Alaran peri quan preciad, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The Epic Pony Region, and 30 others.Eladen, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Farkistan, The Mictlan System, Strategos Prime, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, League of Christian Nations, Armagedox, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Discord Dominion, The Derpy Dominion, Yerushalem VI, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Tuatha De Danann, One big Island, Ivory Tower, New Industria, Interstellar Union, The Military Commonwealth, The Illuminati, The Sparkle Confederation, Brannack, Pirate warriors, Eientei, the Realm of Discord, My Little Pony Equestria, and The Everfree Forest.

Tags: Enormous, Featured, Fantasy Tech, Multi-Species, Magical, and Monarchist.

Regional Power: High

Pony Lands contains 172 nations, the 58th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Pony Lands

As a region, Pony Lands is ranked 346th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
91.The Republic of -Apple Bloom-Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“Applejack is the best sister ever”
92.The Free Land of -Rainbow DashInoffensive Centrist Democracy“20% cooler!”
93.The United Kingdom of The United Kingdom of WubInoffensive Centrist Democracy“In Vinyl Scratch we trust”
94.The Les Cheval of EtaleiCorrupt Dictatorship“Leave Us Alone!”
95.The Kingdom of Equestrian MexicoWA MemberFather Knows Best State“Long live Equestria!”
96.The Armed Republic of Raider PoniesInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Charge, Ponies! To Victory!”
97.The Equine Kingdom of Saddle-ArabiaMoralistic Democracy“There are no goddesses but Celestia and Luna”
98.The Pegasus Pony of ThunderlaneDemocratic Socialists“Thunderlane is Best Pony”
99.The Mystical Zebra Enchantress of ZecoraDemocratic Socialists“Our national motto is set on auto”
100.The Commonwealth of Australian PoniesInoffensive Centrist Democracy“G'day”
Page:  «  1  2  . . . 7  8  9  10  11  12  13  . . . 17  18  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Pony Lands Regional Message Board

The Republic of The Nation of Derpy wrote:Do I have to make it look like a wiki article? I only ask because I don't know how to do that...

Not necessarily. If you do chose to follow such format, you can use templates on IIWiki, but the article must remain on that site. That's what I do, mostly. If you want it on NS factbooks, you can do it Wiki style, or in a similar format like Luminous Chromia

If you do chose the penultimate choice, this will help: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=256878#TSC

There's a country of light ponies now?

tell me.. what do these people think of the Stahlaren light?

The one that's... brighter than the sun.

The Industrial States of Stahlarev wrote:There's a country of light ponies now?

tell me.. what do these people think of the Stahlaren light?

The one that's... brighter than the sun.

Sorry, I don't think your nation is in the same universe as mine.

The Queendom of Luminous Chromia wrote:Sorry, I don't think your nation is in the same universe as mine.

That's quite apparent, yes.

The Industrial States of Stahlarev wrote:That's quite apparent, yes.

Why did you ask a question to which you know there is no answer?

The Queendom of Luminous Chromia wrote:Why did you ask a question to which you know there is no answer?

I was hoping you'd handwave it

I assume this Stahlaren light contains proportionally a lot more gamma rays than other light sources.

"2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Luminous Chromia, organ donation rates have hit a new low."

I would certainly hope so. I am not sure what compels some Light Ponies to donate the organs of other species to each other, but it is a worrying trend as if late.

"Following new legislation in The Princess Twilight Sparkle, harassment has been stamped out under the high-heeled jackboots of a matriarchy."

I have decided to not put my nation's history in a factbook. I decided to make it a story instead. Because stories are what I'm good at.
So sadly, it won't be on NationStates.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics