WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pony Principality of Princess Luna (elected 1 year 331 days ago)
Embassies: Gensokyo, Equestria, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Lesser Blackledge, and 31 others.Tareldanore, Dash Clan, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Angels of Derp, MMOC Nations, United Nations of Fail Earth, Trojans, Mystria, Equestrian States, Avalanchia, The Empire of Friendship, Mudhole, Vissella, Sapphira, Caballete Equus, Alaran peri quan preciad, Foxtopia, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The Epic Pony Region, The Imperium of Equestria, Chrysanthemum Alliance, Technological Utopia, Eladen, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Farkistan, The Mictlan System, Tanlu84land the Region, The Pink Riders, The Allied Superpowers of Ryanland, Disneylandia, and Soviet Equestria.
Construction of embassies with The Masonic Union has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Construction of embassies with Strategos Prime has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Construction of embassies with Northfield has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Rebelation has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Epician Islands has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Construction of embassies with UCR has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Construction of embassies with Orion has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Pony Lands
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Pony Lands is ranked 14,164th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|61.||The Upper-Class Unicorn Pony of Fleur de Lis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fancy Pony Time”|
|62.||The Lunar Equine Race of Bat Ponies||Authoritarian Democracy||“Flying High in the Night Sky”|
|63.||The Pony Pun of Nopony||Democratic Socialists||“Friendship is Magic”|
|64.||The Rogue Nation of The Smooze||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Nothing can stop the Smooze!”|
|65.||The Puppet Tracking Device of Equestrian Puppets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are the puppet master”|
|66.||The Imperial Lunar Queendom of Nightmare Equestria||Mother Knows Best State||“For the Immortal Empress, Nightmare Moon”|
|67.||The Holy Lunar Theocracy of The Disciples of Luna||Democratic Socialists||“For Luna and the New Lunar Republic”|
|68.||The Republic of Lunar Republic||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Carpe Noctem”|
|69.||The Hippocracy of Pastel Ponies||New York Times Democracy||“Peace and Freedom”|
|70.||The Oppressed Peoples of Shadowsia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“CoMe In~! iT Is sO NicE in ThE VoiD! We'RE LoNeLy!”|
- 2 days ago: The Hound of The Baskervilles departed this region for The Featured Region Followers.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Borderlands of United Equestria Republic departed this region for The Brony Political Party.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Kazakta arrived from Equestria.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Oppressed Tourists of Nogoodnamesleftistan departed this region for The Featured Region Followers.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Oppressed Tourists of Nogoodnamesleftistan arrived from The Featured Region Followers.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Albajaar of the region The senate of nordic peoples proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Borderlands of United Equestria Republic arrived from Allied Nations of the Southeast.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Celestial Kingdom of Monoceros arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria agreed to construct embassies with Orion.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria agreed to construct embassies with UCR.
Pony Lands Regional Message Board
People Request Not So Much Dictatorship, If That's All Right
While effusively praising Magical Equestria's leadership and bowing repeatedly, a delegation has humbly requested that the government take a more "modernistic" view in the future.
1. The High Minister for Finance, who also happens to be your brother, dismisses the claim. "What these people fail to realize is that you know what's best for them. The alternative is anarchy! I say stick to your course. And execute these wackos for treason."
2. "Perhaps the people could be given some more political freedoms," muses your Chief of Staff, who is your sister. "Is there really such harm in allowing public discussion of ideas? We could even have a real Opposition Party. One that isn't just full of your puppets, I mean."
Well, since Luna asked nicely, we guess we'll have to reinstate Parliament for the umpteen-hundredth time. :/
That and, I'm not sure who this joker of a Finance Minister is. :(
Indeed. If it said nephew, I'd put my money on it being Blueblood, but yeah...
I'd say Option 1. Ponies need a firm hoof to reassure them. The ones who get unruly should be executed.
More bloodshed is always good!
@The Sunken City of Neighlyeh: What would you do if not enough people tried to oppose the government? Start executing people for non-treason?
We don't have a government to begin with so it's a moot point.
I guess a head of state who is always sleeping can't exert much control.
Indeed. Besides that, we reject order and attempts to control. C'thulhu wishes us to live in the violent excesses of life. Not bound by chains of laws and morality.
Sorta like our scientists. Who just love to perform questionable experiments in the lab after a hard days work of being a politician. Or the engineers who instead relax at government own skyscrapers. Like our mathematicians who love to torture prisoners.
Except we have laws only the elected intellectuals decide what's moral or not etc.
I feel like the jack of all trades. Not the most powerful military, still more powerful than most etc. It's nice; not extremist is good.