Pony Lands RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pony Principality of Princess Luna (elected )

Founder: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 94th Most Nations: 170th Most Influential: 305th+11
Most Cultured: 980th Largest Black Market: 1,253rd Smartest Citizens: 1,314th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,480th Nudest: 1,484th Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,504th Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,597th Most Rebellious Youth: 1,662nd Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,720th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,811th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,897th
World Factbook Entry

We've got ponies, therefore your argument is invalid.

Welcome to NationStates' original My Little Pony-themed region. Anyone wishing to RP a nation based on any part of the MLP franchise is welcome to set up shop here.

Our Regional Maps: LinkPony Lands LinkNorthern Pony Lands

PONY-THEMED NS FORUM THREADS

Pony Lands Map Discussion
CoPS RP Group (Updated 9/5/2015)
The Shift: An Update on the State of Holy Marsh (Reactions)
Glory to the God Princess: The Celestial War (Closed)
The Celestial Negotiations (Pony Lands: See OOC)
The Celestial Negotiations OOC Thread
A Hearth's Warming Party in the Summer(OOC|OPEN) (NEW!)


Embassies: Equestria, Angels of Derp, The Everypony Alliance, Crystal Empire, The Derpy Dominion, The Discord Dominion, My Little Pony Equestria, The Epic Pony Region, The Empire of Friendship, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, New Lunar Republic, Tareldanore, Trojans, Mystria, Avalanchia, Vissella, and 36 others.Alaran peri quan preciad, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Eladen, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Farkistan, The Mictlan System, Strategos Prime, League of Christian Nations, Armagedox, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Yerushalem VI, One big Island, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, Eientei, Kotturheim, Valhalla, Warhammer 40000, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Winterfell, Avadam Inn, Neo Otaku Utopia, United Nations of Xenuooo, Borealias, The Galactic Federacy, The Dirt Alliance, Duckland, Arconian Empire, Plounge Commonwealth, Krillin, Sagittarius Arm, Orthanc at Isengard, The Bar on the corner of every region, New Montreal, League of Autocrats, and East of West.

Tags: Featured, Serious, Silly, Large, Fantasy Tech, Multi-Species, Magical, and Monarchist.

Regional Power: High

Pony Lands contains 74 nations, the 170th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Mining Sector in Pony Lands

World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.

As a region, Pony Lands is ranked 6,147th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
«12. . .78

Regional Happenings

More...

Pony Lands Regional Message Board

Here's a link to the video: https://youtu.be/Q1Dwm-f2fmw?t=28s

Anyone else picking up a kinda pervy vibe from Timber? It's less charming and more creepy. Twilight and company are high-school age in this universe, and I'm almost certain he's not.

The Elements of Harmony. It's got to be. I mean, what else could those stones be? Sunset also getting one just reaffirms my suspicion that she's the human element of Magic.

Something I noticed is that the songs in this movie always seem to have amazing tunes, but not very good lyrics. I guess Ingram wasn't given much to work with.

Spike had the best lines.

The RMB Puppet of Our Town Renewed wrote:Either way, I liked this episode because it shows that Starlight's personality hasn't completely dissipated after her reformation. There's still a little bit of that sociopath in her, which is good.

More to the point, it's sociopathy that's consistent with her previous sociopathy and established motives (in a way that brainwashing Big Mac to be more talkative or being uninterested in celebrating Heart's Warming really weren't): she resorted to magic due to ponies disagreeing too much, exactly why she started removing cutie marks in the first place.

The RMB Puppet of Our Town Renewed wrote:Why isn't Twilight more pissed that Starlight literally BRAINWASHED HER FRIENDS?! I mean, I wouldn't care, but I know Twilight would.

I found myself initially unimpressed with Twilight's approach to teaching friendship (the whole "you need a friendship lesson now!" attitude seemed too reminiscent of Lesson Zero), but then by the end it turned out that she did have a pretty good idea what a proper friendship lesson looks like. (It's not really much of a "lesson", I think Twilight just likes to call them that because she's Twilight Sparkle and she likes to think about everything in terms of studying.)

Incidentally, Lesson Zero may also be the reason why Twilight couldn't complain too much about Starlight brainwashing her friends.

The RMB Puppet of Our Town Renewed wrote:I just wish that Starlight didn't have the reason for dodging the friendship lessons she did. I mean, when watching the episode, I assumed she did what she did because she was anxious at everyone screaming at her at once doing what they wanted to do. I mean hell, I have the same problem. But because she was worried about being bad at it? Really?

I saw it as one thing leading to another. Starlight was worried about being bad at the tasks, which is why she tried to only organize them while leaving the other ponies to do all the work (using "we're doing everything at once" as an excuse to not have to devote too much attention to any one of those things, only to the organization). Then when her attempts at organizing failed (in a way that made her particularly uncomfortable), rather than realizing her mistake, she slipped further off the deep end and used mind control magic to sustain her original plan, fixing the symptoms rather than the root cause.

Also, remember, she once founded a town on the philosophy that nopony should be better at anything than anypony else. Her worrying about being looked down on for not being as good at things as others isn't so unreasonable when you consider that.

Wow, quite the analysis. You have my respect. Thank you for sharing that, and making me think differently about the episode.

The RMB Puppet of Our Town Renewed wrote:It happened. It finally happened. Every Little Thing She Does is my favorite episode in all of MLP. Starlight is best pony confirmed.
Maybe it's just because I see so much of myself in her. A little anxiety, a little scatterbrain-ness, a little obsessive need to control people without any hint of remorse or second thoughts about overriding another's will- Wait, is that not normal?
Either way, I liked this episode because it shows that Starlight's personality hasn't completely dissipated after her reformation. There's still a little bit of that sociopath in her, which is good.
Now then, how about a short synopsis:

Why isn't Twilight more pissed that Starlight literally BRAINWASHED HER FRIENDS?! I mean, I wouldn't care, but I know Twilight would.

I just wish that Starlight didn't have the reason for dodging the friendship lessons she did. I mean, when watching the episode, I assumed she did what she did because she was anxious at everyone screaming at her at once doing what they wanted to do. I mean hell, I have the same problem. But because she was worried about being bad at it? Really?

I would have brainwashed them just because it was easier that way.


On another note, I hate the spoilering system on the RMB. I'd love to just have the blackout-until-mouseover kind like on other forums.

I like Sunset Shimmer more. She is best pony

Yorkshire high class women will kill us all.

Given that we're now only about a month out from Z-day, this feels like a good time to remind everyone that Pony Lands is a CURE ONLY region. You will be ejected if you are found to be exporting Zombies, and should expect to be bombarded with cure missiles early on if you take the military route.

The Rainbow Pony Kingdom of The Candy Of Bottles wrote:should expect to be bombarded with cure missiles early on if you take the military route

Don't encourage them!

Technically, yes, curing exterminators before they can do too much harm is our best strategy if it comes to that, but doing so still hurts us relative to if they hadn't been causing trouble to begin with and we could focus our missiles on more beneficial targets. Also, if there's a risk of them sending Tactical Zombie Elimination Squads rather than just murdering their own populace, then we definitely need to eject them. It's better for everyone in the long run if they work with the team, rather than selfishly manipulating us into having to cure them first.

Anyway, there's still like a month. Let's wait until there's an official news announcement, at least.

Hello! I'm The Xeric Imperium,which is a FT nation that blends Star Wars and MLP together :D

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics