WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pony Principality of Princess Luna (elected 1 year 142 days ago)
Embassies: New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Tareldanore, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Angels of Derp, Trojans, Mystria, Avalanchia, The Empire of Friendship, Vissella, Alaran peri quan preciad, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The Epic Pony Region, Eladen, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Farkistan, and 30 others.The Mictlan System, Strategos Prime, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, League of Christian Nations, Armagedox, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Discord Dominion, Yerushalem VI, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, One big Island, Ivory Tower, New Industria, The Illuminati, Pirate warriors, Eientei, the Realm of Discord, My Little Pony Equestria, Kotturheim, The Confederation, Valhalla, Warhammer 40000, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Equestria, Equestrian States, Winterfell, The Derpy Dominion, and My Little Pony.
Construction of embassies with Postapocalyptic Potatoland has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 21 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Pony Lands
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Pony Lands is ranked 46th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|121.||The Elderly Earth Pony of Granny Smith||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Granny Smith is Best Pony”|
|122.||The Principality of Shining Equestria||New York Times Democracy||“Friendship is Power”|
|123.||The Equine Kingdom of Saddle-Arabia||Moralistic Democracy||“There are no goddesses but Celestia and Luna”|
|124.||The Confederacy of Northern States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United, the North Pony Lands is Strong”|
|125.||The Principality of My Little Pony||New York Times Democracy||“My Little Pony, My Little Pony, Ah Ahhh Ahhhhh...”|
|126.||The Insignificance of Monkeypimp||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Only sugar has more sugar!!”|
|127.||The Ponified Republic of The Nation of Derpy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Friendship is Magic, even in the toughest of times.”|
|128.||The Rogue Nation of The Smooze||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nothing can stop the Smooze!”|
|129.||The Holy Empire of Asveltuum||Father Knows Best State||“To Purify the Land”|
|130.||The Theocracy of Leonez||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ferum et Fideles”|
- 6 hours ago: The True Depression of Photo Finish of the region Cloudsdale proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 hours ago: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria agreed to construct embassies with Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
- 9 hours ago: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria tagged the region "Serious".
- 9 hours ago: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria tagged the region "Silly".
- 14 hours ago: The Super-Amazing Land of Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 hours ago: The Republic of Lunar moonlight arrived from New Hyperion.
- 23 hours ago: The Kingdom of Noladea arrived from New Hyperion.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Zechtania ceased to exist.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Republic of The Republic of Serenity arrived from The North Pacific.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of The Western Angel Cartel arrived from The Pacific.
Pony Lands Regional Message Board
Do you like answering polls?
- Hell yes
- No, but I can't stop myself please help me
Recent discussion on this RMB has made it quite clear to me that we really need season 5 to come out and give us some ponies to talk about.
Or we can just discus best pone right now.
Holy sh*t, I almost forgot Season 5 is coming out soon!
WARNING! HYPE LEVELS HAVE INCREASED FROM 0 TO 90,000,000 IN 3 SECONDS! CATASTROPHIC OVERLOAD IMMINENT!
In other news, Dawn of War II Retribution has been annexed by the me. 30 $ well spent.
In fact, it was the second poll ever made (the first having been the poll made by Max Barry himself as a test).
Poll: Should run repeats of polls we've already done?
* Ask again later.
- I'm too busy voting on polls to vote on this poll.