WA Delegate (non-executive): The Lazy Euphoria of Billfania (elected 171 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Peace
As a region, Peace is ranked 995th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Dranovak arrived from Lazarus.
- 11 days ago: The Allied States of Kellocracy departed this region for God Rules.
- 14 days ago: Sunnylven ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of I Hate U departed this region for God Rules.
- 18 days ago: The Allied States of Kellocracy arrived from AWESOMENESS.
- 18 days ago: The Allied States of Kellocracy departed this region for AWESOMENESS.
- 19 days ago: The Allied States of Kellocracy arrived from God Rules.
- 25 days ago: The Allied States of Kellocracy departed this region for God Rules.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of I Hate U arrived from The West Pacific.
- 25 days ago: The Holy Empire of The City On Our Knees departed this region for God Rules.
Peace Regional Message Board
Oh right, Pippi Longstocking. Sorry.
No problem. Do you have any favourite fiction that have a theme of peace/war/nonviolent resistance?
I guess The Moon is a Harsh Mistress is my favourite. By Robert Anson Heinlein.
Sounds interesting. A Sci Fi classic. I have not read it yet.
Heinlein was a classic and pretty p;rolific writer. Have you read anything by him? I recommend Moon is Harsh Mistress and Children of Methuselah as easy reads.
I love peace:)
Not so far really. I want to try them. Sci Fi is not an easy genre to get into if one isn't familiar with it. But I remember, I have read The Cyberiad short stories by Stanisław Lem.
Hello. I decided Peace was the best place for this puppet.
Just for amusement: currently The Most Pacifist in Peace
The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist
The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora
The Brothers Lionheart of Nangijala
The Most Serene Republic of Pirouettes
The lands of lorasia
The peoples voice
The Theocracy of Blue Dog Anchorite
It is like that
The Lazy Euphoria of Billfania
The United Socialist States of Wonderboom
But the stats are secondary, as we've all chosen this region. :)
And I'd like to propose a conversation topic: Right Livelihood Award.
What do you think of it? Any recipients you find especially noteworthy?
I'll just let my nation cease to exist in peace now.