WA Delegate (non-executive): The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Peace
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Peace is ranked 13,762nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Pax urbanum ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Slowbros arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Pax urbanum arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Athshe ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of MyStarss of the region Bestlands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Empire of Empress Romelika of the region The imperial states of romelikdom withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Empire of Empress Romelika of the region The imperial states of romelikdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Dp Country of the region The Straw Hat Pirates withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The OH MY GOD YOU ARE FEATURED of Congratulations on being Featured departed this region for Union of Proletarian States.
- : The Commonwealth of Equine Predictions of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
Peace Regional Message Board
Hello. I decided Peace was the best place for this puppet.
Just for amusement: currently The Most Pacifist in Peace
The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist
The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora
The Brothers Lionheart of Nangijala
The Most Serene Republic of Pirouettes
The lands of lorasia
The peoples voice
Blue dog anchorite
It is like that
The United Socialist States of Wonderboom
But the stats are secondary, as we've all chosen this region. :)
And I'd like to propose a conversation topic: Right Livelihood Award.
What do you think of it? Any recipients you find especially noteworthy?
I'll just let my nation cease to exist in peace now.
Post by Sereny suppressed by a moderator.
I decided that this region was the best for my country because of certain reasons I wasn't making it in my old one. The most recent happening was when I refused to send my military to another country for "peacekeeping" and instead sent the small portion of aid money I could spare, resulting in my being labeled the "cheapskate" of my region. I decided to search out new regions who had similar goals for their country and others - peace and love achieved through civil rights and care for the environment.
congratulations on being featured again!
It's so quiet here... Just as I like.