WA Delegate (non-executive): The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Peace
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Peace is ranked 2,462nd in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The Empire of Burntwood Lions Club of the region The World of Peace and Prosperity proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Pirouettes arrived from Balder.
- : The Community of -Mr Money- of the region Mr Money Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Pirouettes ceased to exist.
- : Billfania ceased to exist.
- : The Theocracy of The Friends of Peace departed this region for NationStates.
- : The Theocracy of The Friends of Peace arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Athshe arrived from Osiris.
- : Jeffzartington ceased to exist.
Peace Regional Message Board
Heinlein was a classic and pretty p;rolific writer. Have you read anything by him? I recommend Moon is Harsh Mistress and Children of Methuselah as easy reads.
I love peace:)
Not so far really. I want to try them. Sci Fi is not an easy genre to get into if one isn't familiar with it. But I remember, I have read The Cyberiad short stories by Stanisław Lem.
Hello. I decided Peace was the best place for this puppet.
Just for amusement: currently The Most Pacifist in Peace
The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist
The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora
The Brothers Lionheart of Nangijala
The Most Serene Republic of Pirouettes
The lands of lorasia
The peoples voice
Blue dog anchorite
It is like that
The United Socialist States of Wonderboom
But the stats are secondary, as we've all chosen this region. :)
And I'd like to propose a conversation topic: Right Livelihood Award.
What do you think of it? Any recipients you find especially noteworthy?
I'll just let my nation cease to exist in peace now.
Post by Sereny suppressed by a moderator.
I decided that this region was the best for my country because of certain reasons I wasn't making it in my old one. The most recent happening was when I refused to send my military to another country for "peacekeeping" and instead sent the small portion of aid money I could spare, resulting in my being labeled the "cheapskate" of my region. I decided to search out new regions who had similar goals for their country and others - peace and love achieved through civil rights and care for the environment.