WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav (elected 223 days ago)
Founder: The Borderlands of Galzburg
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Outer Heaven
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Outer Heaven is ranked 16,865th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Zircox ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Federal Republic of Sidnal ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Psyconautcropolis of Negamegedon departed this region for The Arid Badlands.
- 30 days ago: The Psyconautcropolis of Negamegedon arrived from ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha.
- 33 days ago: The Free Land of Wcadeia ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: The Total Exclusion Zone of Whippletree ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The Rectal Prolapse of Neo Rhodesia arrived from Balder.
- 61 days ago: Zircox arrived from Balder.
- 63 days ago: Embassy established between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Outer Heaven.
- 66 days ago: Wcadeia arrived from Lazarus.
Outer Heaven Regional Message Board
Obviously our tiny ass nation doesn't have any chance, but do we have enough allied embassies to consider putting a proposal up between us? I have no idea what we'd even do, and as a smaller faction of the likely group we'd probably not have much say.
But surely we can cook up one video games resolution between us all?
Just wasted 10 minutes going through all the current resolutions and there's no SOPA act. The only related resolution I could find is a Foreign Copyright Recognition resolution, which essentially is the WA's answer to cheap chinese knockoffs of everything ever made (I.E all WA states recognise foreign copyright within reason, which is hilariously unenforceable anyway)
Just floating it out there, I'm new, so I might not know what I'm even talking about.
Someone should give me a second endorsement, then I could submit the SOPAP act.
Glory to our Dear Reader, for he has removed Kebab.
Your apparent victory has inspired quite a laugh, oh "Enemy of the State". I would immediately endorse you, were I not a prominent participant in NS military gameplay elsewhere.
Looks like we're gonna be dealing with some zombie hordes in about half an hour. Curious how we'll fair as a region, since most of you are kinda inactive. Last time caught me by surprise, and the vast majority of my citizenry wound up zombified. It'll be interesting to see if acting earlier makes a significant difference.
If at least a quarter of the region starts researching the cure, we could actually save people instead of killing them. Knowing what this region is like, I'd imagine the consensus would be to cure them with jacketed lead, though.