WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Outer Heaven
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Outer Heaven is ranked 18,460th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 14 days ago: Southern states of la plata ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Allied States of Kusolovich departed this region for The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn.
- 28 days ago: The Allied States of Kusolovich arrived from The Pacific.
- 65 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Carnashia of the region Outer rim of heaven withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 65 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Carnashia of the region Outer rim of heaven proposed constructing embassies.
- 125 days ago: Southern states of la plata arrived from Union argentina.
- 151 days ago: Neo rhodesia ceased to exist.
- 185 days ago: Neo rhodesia arrived from Balder.
- 186 days ago: The Empire of Takeshiro arrived from Empire of Japan.
- 192 days ago: The Federation of Luxitania ceased to exist.
Outer Heaven Regional Message Board
Well, Galzburg contacted me about a week ago and asked if I was interested in refounding the region. I thought about if for a bit, then accepted his offer.
In order to refound a region, you have to kick out all the inhabitants and let it expire during one of the following updates. It's a bit risky, however, since anyone could create a new Outer Heaven afterward. Fortunately, I was able to do so without a hitch. So now I'm the new founder of the region, and can keep all the damn raiders from vandalizing the front page every other week.
In hindsight, it may have been best to at least give a heads up to everyone beforehand, but I think it was a good idea to keep it under wraps, to avoid somebody else refounding Outer Heaven. I figured anyone who was here previously would come back on their own, but I might send everyone else a telegram to at least explain the reason for their expulsion.
At this point, I would like Outer Heaven become a bit more active, but I'm not particularly sure how to go about it. It'd be nice to occasionally see some sort of activity on the message board. I'm open to any and all suggestions from anyone who has an opinion on the matter.
Wonderful to see this region renewed. Perhaps now it can take its rightful place amongst the Invaders.
I think it'd be very beneficial if we merged our regions together. The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn
Is this region active anymore?