WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav (elected 43 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Outer Heaven
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Outer Heaven is ranked 1,124th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- 15 days ago: The Rectal Prolapse of Neo Rhodesia ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The United States of House mouse arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 30 days ago: Forsaken countries departed this region for Gatesville Inc.
- 40 days ago: Forsaken countries arrived from The Pacific.
- 43 days ago: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav became regional WA Delegate.
- 43 days ago: The Word of Blake Protectorate arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 43 days ago: The Disintegrating Belt Links of KPVT arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 44 days ago: Neo rhodesia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 44 days ago: Embassy established between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Outer Heaven.
Outer Heaven Regional Message Board
Well, Galzburg contacted me about a week ago and asked if I was interested in refounding the region. I thought about if for a bit, then accepted his offer.
In order to refound a region, you have to kick out all the inhabitants and let it expire during one of the following updates. It's a bit risky, however, since anyone could create a new Outer Heaven afterward. Fortunately, I was able to do so without a hitch. So now I'm the new founder of the region, and can keep all the damn raiders from vandalizing the front page every other week.
In hindsight, it may have been best to at least give a heads up to everyone beforehand, but I think it was a good idea to keep it under wraps, to avoid somebody else refounding Outer Heaven. I figured anyone who was here previously would come back on their own, but I might send everyone else a telegram to at least explain the reason for their expulsion.
At this point, I would like Outer Heaven become a bit more active, but I'm not particularly sure how to go about it. It'd be nice to occasionally see some sort of activity on the message board. I'm open to any and all suggestions from anyone who has an opinion on the matter.
Wonderful to see this region renewed. Perhaps now it can take its rightful place amongst the Invaders.