WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav (elected 8 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Outer Heaven
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Outer Heaven is ranked 917th in the world for Most Developed.
- 5 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Forsaken Countries arrived from The Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav became regional WA Delegate.
- 8 days ago: The Word of Blake Protectorate arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 8 days ago: The Disintegrating Belt Links of KPVT arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 8 days ago: The Rectal Prolapse of Neo Rhodesia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Outer Heaven.
- 10 days ago: The Trans-Cultural Confederation of Aleckandor of the region The Aleckandorean Confederacy proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 12 days ago: The Adorable Cuteness of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku agreed to construct embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav updated the World Factbook entry.
Outer Heaven Regional Message Board
Well, Galzburg contacted me about a week ago and asked if I was interested in refounding the region. I thought about if for a bit, then accepted his offer.
In order to refound a region, you have to kick out all the inhabitants and let it expire during one of the following updates. It's a bit risky, however, since anyone could create a new Outer Heaven afterward. Fortunately, I was able to do so without a hitch. So now I'm the new founder of the region, and can keep all the damn raiders from vandalizing the front page every other week.
In hindsight, it may have been best to at least give a heads up to everyone beforehand, but I think it was a good idea to keep it under wraps, to avoid somebody else refounding Outer Heaven. I figured anyone who was here previously would come back on their own, but I might send everyone else a telegram to at least explain the reason for their expulsion.
At this point, I would like Outer Heaven become a bit more active, but I'm not particularly sure how to go about it. It'd be nice to occasionally see some sort of activity on the message board. I'm open to any and all suggestions from anyone who has an opinion on the matter.
Wonderful to see this region renewed. Perhaps now it can take its rightful place amongst the Invaders.