WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Outer Heaven
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Outer Heaven is ranked 638th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
- 12 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Crimson-Dawn departed this region for Unity of Green Pastures.
- 12 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Crimson-Dawn arrived from Polis.
- 44 days ago: The Disintegrating Belt Links of KPVT ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav lost WA Delegate status.
- 51 days ago: The Word of Blake Protectorate ceased to exist.
- 67 days ago: The Rectal Prolapse of Neo Rhodesia arrived from Osiris.
- 98 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Outer Heaven.
- 101 days ago: The Kuwari Warrior Stratocracy of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Outer Heaven.
- 113 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the iron isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 130 days ago: Kurze departed this region for The Hyatt Islands.
Outer Heaven Regional Message Board
Well, Galzburg contacted me about a week ago and asked if I was interested in refounding the region. I thought about if for a bit, then accepted his offer.
In order to refound a region, you have to kick out all the inhabitants and let it expire during one of the following updates. It's a bit risky, however, since anyone could create a new Outer Heaven afterward. Fortunately, I was able to do so without a hitch. So now I'm the new founder of the region, and can keep all the damn raiders from vandalizing the front page every other week.
In hindsight, it may have been best to at least give a heads up to everyone beforehand, but I think it was a good idea to keep it under wraps, to avoid somebody else refounding Outer Heaven. I figured anyone who was here previously would come back on their own, but I might send everyone else a telegram to at least explain the reason for their expulsion.
At this point, I would like Outer Heaven become a bit more active, but I'm not particularly sure how to go about it. It'd be nice to occasionally see some sort of activity on the message board. I'm open to any and all suggestions from anyone who has an opinion on the matter.
Wonderful to see this region renewed. Perhaps now it can take its rightful place amongst the Invaders.
I think it'd be very beneficial if we merged our regions together. The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn