WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Outer Heaven
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Outer Heaven is ranked 16,898th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 31 days ago: The Cool Dad's Club of Neo Rhodesia arrived from Balder.
- 33 days ago: The Empire of Takeshiro arrived from Empire of Japan.
- 39 days ago: The Federation of Luxitania ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The Rectal Prolapse of Neo Rhodesia ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: Luxitania arrived from The Eldersblood Dominion.
- 68 days ago: The Armed Republic of Military Without Frontiers departed this region for Holy Rome.
- 76 days ago: The Armed Republic of Military Without Frontiers arrived from The New Galactic Empire.
- 102 days ago: The Intergalactic Dominion of The United Sovereignty of Moyeria of the region The Cosmos proposed constructing embassies.
- 123 days ago: Crimson-dawn departed this region for Unity of Green Pastures.
- 123 days ago: Crimson-dawn arrived from Polis.
Outer Heaven Regional Message Board
Well, Galzburg contacted me about a week ago and asked if I was interested in refounding the region. I thought about if for a bit, then accepted his offer.
In order to refound a region, you have to kick out all the inhabitants and let it expire during one of the following updates. It's a bit risky, however, since anyone could create a new Outer Heaven afterward. Fortunately, I was able to do so without a hitch. So now I'm the new founder of the region, and can keep all the damn raiders from vandalizing the front page every other week.
In hindsight, it may have been best to at least give a heads up to everyone beforehand, but I think it was a good idea to keep it under wraps, to avoid somebody else refounding Outer Heaven. I figured anyone who was here previously would come back on their own, but I might send everyone else a telegram to at least explain the reason for their expulsion.
At this point, I would like Outer Heaven become a bit more active, but I'm not particularly sure how to go about it. It'd be nice to occasionally see some sort of activity on the message board. I'm open to any and all suggestions from anyone who has an opinion on the matter.
Wonderful to see this region renewed. Perhaps now it can take its rightful place amongst the Invaders.
I think it'd be very beneficial if we merged our regions together. The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn