WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Outer Heaven
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Outer Heaven is ranked 486th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 6 days ago: The Federation of Luxitania arrived from The Eldersblood Dominion.
- 6 days ago: The Armed Republic of Military Without Frontiers departed this region for Holy Rome.
- 15 days ago: The Armed Republic of Military Without Frontiers arrived from The New Galactic Empire.
- 40 days ago: The Intergalactic Dominion of The United Sovereignty of Moyeria of the region The Cosmos proposed constructing embassies.
- 61 days ago: Crimson-dawn departed this region for Unity of Green Pastures.
- 61 days ago: Crimson-dawn arrived from Polis.
- 93 days ago: The Disintegrating Belt Links of KPVT ceased to exist.
- 100 days ago: The Holy Empire of Schwerer Gustav lost WA Delegate status.
- 100 days ago: The Word of Blake Protectorate ceased to exist.
- 116 days ago: The Rectal Prolapse of Neo Rhodesia arrived from Osiris.
Outer Heaven Regional Message Board
Well, Galzburg contacted me about a week ago and asked if I was interested in refounding the region. I thought about if for a bit, then accepted his offer.
In order to refound a region, you have to kick out all the inhabitants and let it expire during one of the following updates. It's a bit risky, however, since anyone could create a new Outer Heaven afterward. Fortunately, I was able to do so without a hitch. So now I'm the new founder of the region, and can keep all the damn raiders from vandalizing the front page every other week.
In hindsight, it may have been best to at least give a heads up to everyone beforehand, but I think it was a good idea to keep it under wraps, to avoid somebody else refounding Outer Heaven. I figured anyone who was here previously would come back on their own, but I might send everyone else a telegram to at least explain the reason for their expulsion.
At this point, I would like Outer Heaven become a bit more active, but I'm not particularly sure how to go about it. It'd be nice to occasionally see some sort of activity on the message board. I'm open to any and all suggestions from anyone who has an opinion on the matter.
Wonderful to see this region renewed. Perhaps now it can take its rightful place amongst the Invaders.
I think it'd be very beneficial if we merged our regions together. The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn