Osiris RMB

WA Delegate: The Silly Sanguine State of Cormactopia II (elected )

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 7th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 846th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Osiris! Raid like an Egyptian!

Osiris is proud to be the largest raider region in NationStates and the only raider game-created region. For glory, for conquest, for Osiris!

Important Links: LinkChat | LinkForum | LinkRegistration | LinkCitizenship | LinkLegion Enlistment | LinkGuard Enlistment


WA nations are asked to endorse the Pharaoh: Cormactopia II and his Heir Apparent: Neo Kervoskia.

Please also endorse the following Priests of Osiris: The Dourian Embassy and Ikand.

Check out this dispatch for important information regarding endorsement limits.


At Vote: LinkJudicial and Security Reform Amendment

Want to vote in the Council of Scribes? LinkRegister on our forum and Linkapply for citizenship. It's that easy!



Embassies: Balder, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Communist Bloc, The East Pacific, HYDRA Command, The Invaders, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Lone Wolves United, Unknown, Ainur, The Allied States, Antarctic Oasis, Auralia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Eientei Gensokyo, Equilism, and 18 others.Equinox, Europe, Gay, Glass Gallows, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, International Democratic Union, Monkey Island, NationStates, The New Galactic Empire, New Hyperion, New Warsaw Pact, the Pacific, Paraguay, the Rejected Realms, Warzone Europe, The Western Isles, the West Pacific, and Yggdrasil.

Construction of embassies with Eternal Scholars has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Social, Game Player, Monarchist, Featured, Founderless, Gargantuan, Regional Government, Invader, and Sinker.

Regional Power: Very High

Osiris contains 4,451 nations, the 7th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Conservative in Osiris

Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.

As a region, Osiris is ranked 8,446th in the world for Most Conservative.

NationWA CategoryMotto
2,681.The Republic of GoundorDemocratic Socialists“To Succeed Never Quit”
2,682.The Confederacy of MaclandriaCapitalist Paradise“For Maclandria”
2,683.The Armed Republic of The Validian CompactDemocratic Socialists“Mind and Body”
2,684.The Principality of AubutenDemocratic Socialists“Through the Void, Into the Future ”
2,685.The Armed Republic of GhotipigDemocratic Socialists“Secure, Contain, Protect”
2,686.The Democratic States of Democratic WonderlandsInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Stay Democratic”
2,687.The Armed Republic of Nationalist IrelandCapitalist Paradise“Tiocfaidh r l ”
2,688.The Colony of PakumayaLiberal Democratic Socialists“A Land for Us”
2,689.The Commonwealth of HytheanInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Expect nothing”
2,690.The Kingdom of WolflineInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Freedom of speach is always recognized.”
«12. . .266267268269270271272. . .445446»

Regional Happenings

More...

Osiris Regional Message Board

I just accidentally selected the wrong solution to an issue and now anyone who leaves my country is deemed a traitor!

Angtegs

The Dominion of The Union of India wrote:I just accidentally selected the wrong solution to an issue and now anyone who leaves my country is deemed a traitor!

Ha ha. Gotta love dem NS stats!

Jamil Federations and Angtegs

I had an issue about robots, and there were three options. I didn't want robots at all, so I picked the one talking about not having so much technology and not being so dependent on it. And now nothing more advanced that a wheel is allowed. a) that's not what I wanted, even thiugh I got banners for being low tech, and b) that's not what was advertised, I thought I was just banning robots, not all technology. And this sort of thing happens with so many issues, where you can't just do the moderate thing you want to, the options all appear extreme and then turn out to be even more extreme in their outcome. Sometimes it really pisses me off.

Ivy Rekkia and Angtegs

DnD is hard

The Holy Imperium of Segentus wrote:I had an issue about robots, and there were three options. I didn't want robots at all, so I picked the one talking about not having so much technology and not being so dependent on it. And now nothing more advanced that a wheel is allowed. a) that's not what I wanted, even thiugh I got banners for being low tech, and b) that's not what was advertised, I thought I was just banning robots, not all technology. And this sort of thing happens with so many issues, where you can't just do the moderate thing you want to, the options all appear extreme and then turn out to be even more extreme in their outcome. Sometimes it really pisses me off.


It's all tongue in cheek but the reality is that legislation usually has unintended consequences.

The Silly Sanguine State of Cormactopia II wrote:It's really obnoxious. I immediately turn them off as soon as I create a new puppet. You get a lot when you resurrect a nation too, though not quite as many because fewer regions recruit refounded nations.

Yeah, I can say I got a TON of recruitment telegrams when I refounded Mangolialand. (Excuse the spelling mistake, I founded the country before I realized I switched the "g" and the 'r".)

The Republic of Mangolialand wrote:Yeah, I can say I got a TON of recruitment telegrams when I refounded Mangolialand. (Excuse the spelling mistake, I founded the country before I realized I switched the "g" and the 'r".)

Nah, you have a cool name. :D Nice and juicy!

The options on NationStates are also quite limited. For example, I'm currently looking at an issue concerning the watershed hour, I have two options, either there's a watershed hour at midnight, or we ban all 'salacious', 'violent' and 'adult' content from TV.

Tylope

*Stands in a doorway and looks around* The place of the risen dead....

Cormactopia II

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics