Osiris RMB

WA Delegate: The Imperator Caesar of Tim Stark (elected 15 days ago)

World Factbook Entry

A New Year, A New Regime!

Welcome to the Osiris Fraternal Order! Now turning Roman!


LinkForum | LinkChat | LinkCitizenship Application | LinkDiplomatic Application | LinkJoin the Deshret


WA nations are asked to endorse the Pharaoh: Tim Stark and the Vizier: Zaolat

Please also endorse:

Guardians: Ikand, Dalter, Revert, Ainocra, and Torshavn


General Endorsement Limit: 20
Guardian Endorsement Limit: 55
Vizier Endorsement Limit: 75


Exceeding your designated endorsement limit may result in being purged.

No advertisements on the RMB. No exceptions. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

In-game embassies are granted only to regions with forum embassies or consulates.


Osiris is hereby designated as a branch of the Stark Dynasty's Administrative Umbrella.


  1. 2

    Welcome to Osiris!

    MetaReference by Ikand 91 days ago. 224 reads.

  2. 1

    About the Osiris Fraternal Order

    MetaGameplay by Tim Stark 15 days ago. 44 reads.

  3. 3

    Endorsement Limit Information

    MetaReference by Cormac A Stark 24 days ago. 214 reads.

Embassies: Albion, Balder, The East Pacific, Europeia, The Kingdom of Great Britain, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Mazeria, The New Galactic Empire, The New Inquisition, The Brotherhood of Malice, Caprecia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Equilism, Glass Gallows, International Democratic Union, Islamic Republics of Iran, and 14 others.La France, Lone Wolves United, Mordor, NationStates, The North Pacific, Warzone Europe, Warzone Sandbox, the West Pacific, Antarctic Oasis, Madrigal, Kingdom of Alexandria, New Hyperion, the Pacific, and Monkey Island.

Tags: Democratic, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Social, Monarchist, Independent, Featured, Role Player, Founderless, Gargantuan, Regional Government, Sinker, and 1 other.World Assembly.

Regional Power: Very High

Osiris contains 3,621 nations, the 8th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Devout in Osiris

World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.

As a region, Osiris is ranked 5,362nd in the world for Most Devout.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
2651.The Principality of CelestialisLiberal Democratic Socialists“Friendship is Magic, My Little Ponies”
2652.The Democratic Republic of MuralosAnarchy“I have a motto!”
2653.The Federation of Antifederation of Untamed ShadowCapitalist Paradise“Speak Softly and Assassinate all dissidents”
2654.The Constitutional Monarchy of MurlocoInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Mrglglglglglgl”
2655.The Republic of HendofordCapitalist Paradise“*INSERT CREATIVE MOTTO HERE*”
2656.The Principality of WesronBenevolent Dictatorship“Unity, Prudence, Justice”
2657.The Great City of VarrockInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Long live the king!”
2658.The Dictatorship of The Red ReichCorrupt Dictatorship“Allowing ourselves to become a nation of silent, secretive, timid citizens is likely to result in a system of democracy and justice that is neither very democratic nor very just”
2659.The Republic of Stalking DarknessCorporate Police State“Beware the shadows”
2660.The Ultimate Power of The Death StarCorporate Police State“This station is now the ultimate power in the universe!”
Page:  «  1  2  . . . 263  264  265  266  267  268  269  . . . 359  360  »

Last poll: “Wine Preference”

Regional Happenings

More...

Osiris Regional Message Board

The Corporate Nation of Imperialistic States of Howa wrote:Has this region ever been successfully raided? It seems that a really large raid (90+ nations) would have to be in place to dethrone our Lord The Imperator Caesar of Tim Stark.

Almost once. That is not counting Coups, since they are internal and not raids. Besides, coups in general are a much bigger threat.

The Vizier of Zaolat wrote:Almost once. That is not counting Coups, since they are internal and not raids. Besides, coups in general are a much bigger threat.

Really? Osiris was almost successfully raided? That's quite the undertaking. So how do coups work, The Vizier of Zaolat?

The Corporate Nation of Imperialistic States of Howa wrote:Has this region ever been successfully raided? It seems that a really large raid (90+ nations) would have to be in place to dethrone our Lord The Imperator Caesar of Tim Stark.

my country would probably last a good while against attack since im focusing my resources and direction of my nation to a dictatorship with supreme military defense and power through arms manufacturing also my information technology is very strong allowing special agents to know whats going on in the world and what its planning...so basically im trying to strive for being a military and technological powerhouse ruled by a dictator ^_^

The Armed Dictatorship of Jonir wrote:my country would probably last a good while against attack since im focusing my resources and direction of my nation to a dictatorship with supreme military defense and power through arms manufacturing also my information technology is very strong allowing special agents to know whats going on in the world and what its planning...so basically im trying to strive for being a military and technological powerhouse ruled by a dictator ^_^

That has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

The Corporate Nation of Imperialistic States of Howa wrote:Really? Osiris was almost successfully raided? That's quite the undertaking. So how do coups work, The Vizier of Zaolat?

[Classified]

The Vizier of Zaolat wrote:That has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

well it kinda does if military powers has effect on a successful raid...does it? The Vizier of Zaolat

I have a question for everyone...
which is better and why?
=Naval based military
=Infantry and armored military

The Vizier of Zaolat wrote:[Classified]

Understandable. But I'm just wondering who would try to overthrow The Imperator Caesar of Tim Stark? Our leader has free pizza and stuff, it would be insane to give up that.

The Corporate Nation of Imperialistic States of Howa wrote:Understandable. But I'm just wondering who would try to overthrow The Imperator Caesar of Tim Stark? Our leader has free pizza and stuff, it would be insane to give up that.

...valid point but what if they didn't want to overthrow them but come to amends of taking all of his pizza and paraphernalia(stuff)

The Armed Dictatorship of Jonir wrote:...valid point but what if they didn't want to overthrow them but come to amends of taking all of his pizza and paraphernalia(stuff)


I just assumed that every new leader gets an infinite supply of pizza. I guess I was wrong.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics