WA Delegate: The Allmächtige Pharao of Ikand (elected 16 days ago)
Embassies: Albion, Balder, The East Pacific, Europeia, The Kingdom of Great Britain, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Mazeria, The New Galactic Empire, The New Inquisition, The Brotherhood of Malice, Caprecia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Equilism, Glass Gallows, International Democratic Union, Islamic Republics of Iran, and 13 others.La France, Lone Wolves United, Mordor, NationStates, The North Pacific, Nysa, Warzone Europe, Warzone Sandbox, the West Pacific, Antarctic Oasis, Aura Hyperia, Madrigal, and Kingdom of Alexandria.
The embassy with Nysa is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 4 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Osiris
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Osiris is ranked 13,476th in the world for Best Weather.
|11.||The Dominion of 4U||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Phones?”|
|12.||The Republic of Nekopan-Danbooru||Democratic Socialists||“The Nekopan feeds all!”|
|13.||The Community of Nymphs Dream||Democratic Socialists||“Protect the Woods or we...we...Hug You!”|
|14.||The Republic of Tan-zany-a||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom and Lunacy!”|
|15.||The Allied States of Bla alb||Democratic Socialists||“Umm ice cream”|
|16.||The Nomadic Peoples of Blood Cavers||New York Times Democracy||“Cave. With blood. Yum.”|
|17.||The Democratic Republic of Edgy People||Democratic Socialists||“Childhood is a short season.”|
|18.||The Commonwealth of Bungling Badgers||Corrupt Dictatorship||“I intend to live forever. So far, so good.”|
|19.||The Federation of A Perfectionist||Psychotic Dictatorship||“All diseases run into one, old age.”|
|20.||The Soviet Socialist Republic of Hulmes||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Long Live the Motherland”|
- 29 minutes ago: The British Territory of Pearl Sea departed this region for The Byzantinium Empire.
- 30 minutes ago: The British Territory of Pearl Sea was refounded.
- 31 minutes ago: The The Holy Empire of Princetonshire departed this region for The Byzantinium Empire.
- 32 minutes ago: The The Holy Empire of Princetonshire was refounded.
- 42 minutes ago: The Empire of Pennicle departed this region for The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- 46 minutes ago: The Empire of Rockford Highlands departed this region for The Neo Conservative World.
- 47 minutes ago: The Empire of Rockford Highlands was refounded.
- 57 minutes ago: The Commonwealth of TheStrong was refounded.
- 60 minutes ago: The United Kingdom of Hamelberg Bunnvonberg and Rabbitvon departed this region for The Neo Conservative World.
- 61 minutes ago: The United Kingdom of Hamelberg Bunnvonberg and Rabbitvon was refounded.
Osiris Regional Message Board
( Ignore this part if Devilia, doesnt have acess to the seas. ) NSL does not believe it needs its navy but, 12, battle ships, 19 destroyers, 18 cruisers, 12 frigates, 17 Troop Carriers, 2 aircraft carriers, and 1650 Patrol Boats are Ordered to stand by, until then, the Navy will begin Naval War Games with the Spanish Colonials ( Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Portugal and Northern Spain)
Want to borrow an island-sized battleship?
this region sucks... it feels like it's been made for lost cases and effetes
how big would this island sized battle ship be?
I noticed that too, LC ... I noticed it on the day after you arrived. I wonder what happened to make the region "suck" so much? Surely there was something that we can all point to and say "Oh... that's the reason!" One day, the region was near perfect and the next day ... poofity!
Hey ... have you had any contact with eucalyptus oil or marsupials?
Zombieland. Catch the Infection today or be food in our bellies tomorrow!
^ SOMEONE ... (ahem ... Crawling zoombee) needs to be disinfected before posting hooey pooey on our sanitized RMB.
BANJECT HIM to HECKLAND, PA.
Sorry NSL, not into all this war role-playing, so I'll pass.
Besides, all those military hardware signatures, technical specifications and whatnot don't ring a bell, other than "sounds like a big army". ;)
And I don't remember any diplomatic disputes, either. :>
(removed the previous one, as there's no Edit functionality)