WA Delegate (non-executive): The Royal Forces of Prince Fredrick Corps (elected 45 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of BrightonBurg
Embassies: the West Pacific, Warzone Airspace, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, Dune, The Worst Region Known in NS, the South Pacific, NationStates, Island Continent, Germany, Nordic Lands, Galts Gulch, Nasicournia, hogarahoiprash, Puppet Park, Skyrim, and 42 others.Atlantian Oceania, The YoungWorld, Lone Wolves United, Minecraftia, The Ascendancy, Avalon, The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Laissez Faireholm, Grand Central, The Silver Isles, Portugal, Democratic Social Union, Casablanca, Stargate, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, Nysa, Alaran peri quan preciad, Assassins, World Alliance, Sunalaya, Liquor Cabinet, Hippy Haven, Unknown, United States of America, United Empire of Islam, UCR, Dutopia, The Lands Beyond the Endless Desert, Cars, Star Trek, Warhammer 40000, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Muslim Commonwealth, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Black Mesa Islands, Winterfell Islands, Next Generation Alliance, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Slavia, The Darwin Allied Republics, and The Lost Realm.
The embassy with Warzone Airspace is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 13 hours.
The embassy with Next Generation Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 13 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in One big Island
As a region, One big Island is ranked 44th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 10 hours ago: The Oil Facist State of Evil Billy Goats ceased to exist.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Principality of Destro Sladon of the region Warzone Airspace ordered the closure of its embassy in One big Island.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Principality of Destro Sladon of the region Warzone Airspace cancelled the closure of its embassy in One big Island.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Messenger departed this region for The Allied Republics.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Messenger arrived from League of Tides.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Borderlands of The WH40k Universe departed this region for Grand Central.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Borderlands of The WH40k Universe arrived from Warhammer 40000.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Armed Republic of The Silver Bloods of the region Next Generation Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in One big Island.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Hulking Out ceased to exist.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Mighty Hellenestic Houses of Narulthit departed this region for Lazarus.
One big Island Regional Message Board
•109 minutes ago: The Territory of Vazcott ceased to exist.
How many nations need be in a region for us to accept an embassy?
> Need at least 16 nations for us to accept embassy with a region.!
Yo ho! I happen ta be an Alt o' a Founder o' a Region with 21 nations. Would ye like to set up an Embassy with The Lost Realm?
Passes out pint glasses..
-- Beer -
I love this region.
Sorry I have not been around lads RL has taken hold of me... hold down the fort!
We have not been under 50 nations in a long time.. :( aid in the regional re~birth invite a nation to join us today..
Hello One Big Island,
I am here today to help spread the word and works of The Messenger, a widely popular newspaper in The Allied Republics! We're looking for more readers for our paper and to help tell you, who TAR has an alliance and/or embassy with what's going on.
The Messenger Issue #25 is now out!!!!! This issue we take a look at the Midterm elections, we give you a run down on what's happening at The Messenger and North Republic Industries and give some ideas on what we might be doing in the near future. We take a look at the new Modern World RP, and a future wedding that will be taking place soon. I then take a look at Gin no Saji, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, and School Rumble.
We would like to thank everyone who read The Messenger for letting us publish 25 Issues, as the oldest and longest running active Newspaper in The Allied Republics. Thank you, and we hope you will continue to stay with us.