Oceanside RMB

WA Delegate: The Technological Terror of Evil Grantica (elected )

Founder: The Oceanside Founder of I8pichu

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

*The Featured Region: 04-10-2013*

As the nicest region in the world, we have regular elections, frequent polls, a constitution, and a fun, active community!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FUN FACTS
Regional Animal: Wi-Fi Squirrel (Sciurius carolinensis wifi)
Regional Food: Sentient Potatoes
TBR Raids Survived: 4

RECORDS
Most Points in Awesomeness Contest: 79 (Evil Grantica)
Most Terms Served as WA Delegate: 3 (Evil Grantica)

TASKS
Endorse Evil Grantica.
Accept that I8pichu is the best.

LinkOceanside Wiki

Embassies: Zhaucauozian Friendship, Groland, 0000000000000, France, United Federation of Planets, The Nation of Nations and Friends, The Ascendancy, The Apartment Block, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Laissez Faireholm, Aurelia, and Warzone Airspace.

Tags: Small, Totalitarian, Anime, Cyberpunk, Casual, Generalite, Surreal, Future Tech, Featured, Multi-Species, Steampunk, Human-Only, and 1 other.Magical.

Regional Power: Moderate

Oceanside contains 8 nations, the 1,437th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Happiest Citizens in Oceanside

A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.

As a region, Oceanside is ranked 14,960th in the world for Happiest Citizens.

#NationWA CategoryMotto

Regional Happenings

More...

Oceanside Regional Message Board

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Gomez: Evil...how'd you become most cheesy? ;{)

Uncle Fester: Gomez...wait until you're ranked number one for the Stock Market's Most Bullish and Evil quips about you slinging the most bull.😜

Cheese is delicious, punk.

And thanks, Uncle Fester.

The Technological Terror of Evil Grantica wrote:And thanks, Uncle Fester.

Uncle Fester: Don't mention it...Gomez needs Morticia and me talking in each ear to keep him balanced. 😊

The Technological Terror of Evil Grantica wrote:Cheese is delicious, punk.


Gomez: But seriously...Surprised today to see you ranked as high as three for Most Devout.

'Cult of personality'?

Then again, being secular spiritist, I didn't expect to be above eight. [Shrugs shoulders]

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Uncle Fester: Don't mention it...Gomez needs Morticia and me talking in each ear to keep him balanced. 😊

Then again, I'm sure anyone who has you talking in his ear would go crazy, Uncle Fester!

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:
Gomez: But seriously...Surprised today to see you ranked as high as three for Most Devout.

'Cult of personality'?

Then again, being secular spiritist, I didn't expect to be above eight. [Shrugs shoulders]

Well, there's that and the fact that we tend to be pretty moral in certain ways.

The Technological Terror of Evil Grantica wrote:Then again, I'm sure anyone who has you talking in his ear would go crazy, Uncle Fester!


Uncle Fester: Well that's just fine!...I know when I'm not appreciated. [Exits in huff]

Gomez: No worries Evil...Knowing Fester, more than likely he'll have forgotten this by the time he gets to wherever he's going.

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Uncle Fester: Well that's just fine!...I know when I'm not appreciated. [Exits in huff]

Gomez: No worries Evil...Knowing Fester, more than likely he'll have forgotten this by the time he gets to wherever he's going.

'Twas just a joke, Fester.

Does Fester suffer from memory loss?

The Technological Terror of Evil Grantica wrote:'Twas just a joke, Fester.

Does Fester suffer from memory loss?


Gomez: Just doesn't carry a grudge, though he's a little high strung and blows off some steam now and then.

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Gomez: Just doesn't carry a grudge, though he's a little high strung and blows off some steam now and then.

Ah, yes. When he blows up the swamp, I suppose.

The Technological Terror of Evil Grantica wrote:Ah, yes. When he blows up the swamp, I suppose.


Gomez: Fester doesn't blow up the swamp -- just employs dynamite when he goes fishing there.

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Gomez: Fester doesn't blow up the swamp -- just employs dynamite when he goes fishing there.

Oh, well, everyone does that.

I mean, I use dynamite when I go to the petting zoo.

The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family wrote:Gomez: Fester doesn't blow up the swamp -- just employs dynamite when he goes fishing there.


The Technological Terror of Evil Grantica wrote:Oh, well, everyone does that.


Gomez: Average, normal family we are....

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics