WA Delegate: The Darkly Planned Obsolescence of Evil Grantica (elected 16 days ago)
Embassies: Zhaucauozian Friendship, Groland, 0000000000000, France, United Federation of Planets, The Nation of Nations and Friends, The Ascendancy, Leninist Russia, The Apartment Block, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Darwin Allied Republics, Northern Oceania, Laissez Faireholm, Anarchist Alliance, and Aurelia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Oceanside
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Oceanside is ranked 2,655th in the world for Safest.
|21.||The Home Shriek Home of The Addams Family||Left-Leaning College State||“So if evil they name us--evil we are--so what!”|
Last poll: “Which NationStates theme are you using?”
- 6 hours ago: The Federation of Nikua arrived from Friendship.
- 10 hours ago: The Somewhat-Socialist States of New Wolfopolis of the region Northern Oceania cancelled the closure of its embassy in Oceanside.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Dominion of The Bulgogian Nation of the region League of Democracy proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Kingdom of Hyska departed this region for Friendship.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Kingdom of Phirvao of the region Northern Oceania ordered the closure of its embassy in Oceanside.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Federation of Nacanera arrived from The East Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Founder of Union of Oceania of Pantooin departed this region for Union of Oceania.
- 6 days ago: The Founder of Union of Oceania of Pantooin arrived from Argenti.
- 8 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Squiggleville arrived from The North Pacific.
- 9 days ago: The Dictatorship of Unoctia arrived from The Black Riders.
Oceanside Regional Message Board
Mezique Presidential Elections PRIMARY RUNOFF
Dominique D'anto˝o (incumbent, running for 2nd term) (National Improvement Party) - 27.67%
Marco Sandoval (Conservative Party) - 22.25%
Juan-JÚr˘me De La Vega (Libertarian Party) - 32.32%
Margaux Chauvin (Workers Socialist Party) - 17.76%
Now the Secondary Runoff Election will be held between the incumbent Dominique D'anto˝o and challenger Juan-JÚr˘me De La Vega
*Simulation of 2 weeks worth of campaigning*
Mezique Presidential Elections SECONDARY RUNOFF
Dominique D'anto˝o (incumbent, running for 2nd term) (National Improvement Party) - 49.97%
Juan-JÚr˘me De La Vega (Libertarian Party) - 50.03%
In what was the closest election ever in the history of the Glorious Union of Mezique, an incumbent fails to receive a second term for the first time
Dolores: Can I? I am just so sad that Rahim is gone forever!
Maria: Sahul and I will take care of everything.
[Morticia, Gomez, Uncle Fester, Grandmama, and Lurch assembled in parlor]
Morticia: I want Dolores to find comfort here in her tragedy...
Gomez: She's coming to the right place [Smiles before puffing away on cigar]
Morticia: Lurch, will you see that the guest room overlooking the swamp is presentable for Dolores...I want her to have the best, but not one facing the cemetery... That would be like "coals to Newcastle."
Lurch: [Speaking in slow deep base voice] Yes Mrs. Addams. [Turns and climbs staircase]
Uncle Fester: Dolores can use my head clamps if she wants to put her mind at ooze :-))
Grandmama: I'll have a nice pot of henbane tea for her arrival :-)
Guess the puppet-master, rate the flag! :p
You are Mezique. Also, 3/10 for the flag. The stripes aren't even, but the colors are nice.
Does this flag make me look fat?
So I was right! Also, that's not cool. I didn't even know Founders could be banned from their own region. At least you have a home here in Oceanside. I'd help you, but Oceanside is strictly Neutral.
No, it doesn't make look fat. You look fat because you *are* fat. In fact, you're a cow. Much more meat on you and the FDA will ban your burgers for being obese.
....and that's how you tell a girl what you think about her dress....
(Good thing dating the top officials of Doofensmirtz Evil Incorporated is mandatory.)
Oh, also, welcome, Nikua. Here I am so busy insulting you that I forgot my duties to be a friendly delegate. Consider yourself friendly-delegate-ized. (That's sounds weird. Don't overthink it.)
Nacanera isn't my puppet, sorry