WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Spezia (elected 11 days ago)
Embassies: IRTAO, The New Democratic Union, The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth of Crowns, The Ascendancy, and 40 others.NCON Playground, Coalition of Nations, Valhalla, Sunalaya, Leninist Russia, Natan Region, Gods Holy Empire, Intergalactic Federacy, Libertarians United, New Dinosaurtopia, New Europe, The Alliance of Grittonia, The Cornellian Empire, Grand Alliance, Empire of Oceania, Minecraftia, Warzone Airspace, The Isles of Liberty, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Philosophy 115, Scandinavia, The Misty Realm, Alliance Of Armed Nations, United Nations Defense Force, Eastern Roman Empire, The United States of Conservadom, 0000000000000, Golden Triangle, NS April Fools Day Jokes, United Dictatorships, Old World Union, World Alliance, The united region of powers, new america united, Martinia, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Fratum, United Empire of Islam, Musical Socialism and Communism, and UCR.
The embassy with new america united is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 4 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in New Coalition of Nations
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, New Coalition of Nations is ranked 9,049th in the world for Most Extreme.
|11.||The Consular Republic of Ivstinian||Corporate Bordello||“Reason, Logic, Liberty, and Country!”|
|12.||The United Technocratic Realm of Athretvari||Capitalizt||“Peace and Prosperity”|
|13.||The Socialist Republic of Reasonica||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Trascending Ignorance, Igniting Human Potential”|
|14.||The Empire of Etiopita||Authoritarian Democracy||“Viva l'Imperatore”|
|15.||The Republic of The mexican cartel||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If it 'Aint broke, break it.”|
|16.||The People's Republic of Windownia||Father Knows Best State||“Why us? What did we do wrong?”|
|17.||The Swedish Prestigial Duchy of Svenskaborgia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Even a small star shines in the darkness.”|
|18.||The Free Land of Callumbia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Free men wank furiously”|
|19.||The People's Republic of Saibir||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Svobodu Naroda i Dlya Naroda”|
|20.||The Nomadic Peoples of Minecraftia II||Father Knows Best State||“Mining one block at a time.”|
- 22 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Put your pants away of the region Warzone Airspace cancelled the closure of its embassy in New Coalition of Nations.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Kavlomenoi of Karpathos of the region Warzone Airspace ordered the closure of its embassy in New Coalition of Nations.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The D'Dareian Republic of New Celisia departed this region for Region of Liberty.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Great Republic of New santiago of the region New World United proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Great Republic of New santiago of the region New america united ordered the closure of its embassy in New Coalition of Nations.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Republic of Elgomeria departed this region for Catholic.
- 4 days ago: The Egalitarian Democracy of Maledictoria arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Imperial Council and New Coalition of Nations.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Juan Barros departed this region for Imperial Council.
- 5 days ago: The United Technocratic Realm of Athretvari updated the World Factbook entry.
New Coalition of Nations Regional Message Board
I honestly haven't been reading up on the intricacies of your war, sorry. It's really just been placement of troops. IMO we need to follow some sort of battle rules with numbers and dice - and then you role play the results.
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE FIRST MINISTER
Yep, its that time of the month (No, not that kind of time.) The time where yours truly distributes a survey to see just how we are doing as a region! This will be a 3 part survey:
1. Regional how we doing-ness
3. Region quiz
The 3 surveys will posted one after another on the RMB. You are not required to take all the surveys but it would be greatly appreciated. Please TG me your completed survey. You may leave questions unanswered if you so desire.
And as always
That is all.
Survey 1, Regional how we doing-ness
1. What brought you to the NCON?
2. Why do you stay in the NCON?
3. If you could change something about the region, what would it be and why?
4. Why is Nedea so awesome?
5. What are your thoughts on the new "Posting to the NS forum for general RP"?
6. Thoughts on the Regional Bank Tracker so far?
7. How often do you use the IRC? If at all.
8. Any suggestions on how we could change things?
9. If you went, did you enjoy the first annual NCON Regional Gala? What would you do differently next year?
10. Final thoughts on the region?
Survey 2, Superlatives
1. What is your favorite RP of all time?
2. Who is your favorite nation?
3. Who is most creative?
4. Who is most good-looking?
5. Who is most funny?
6. Who gives the best surveys?
7. Who is your best friend/worst enemy?
8. Who is too quiet?
9. Who is most likely to end the world?
10. Who would you like to NS marry?
11. Who is most likely to take over the world?
12. Who is mostly likely to clean up the mess #9 did?
14. Who pays the most attention?
15. Who is most likely an actual RL world leader?
Survey 3, Region quiz
Think you know your fellow region mates? Lets find out!
1. Who hosted the First Annual NCON Regional Gala?
2. Whose capital is Valencia del Sol?
3. Who instigated the Maxtopian Crisis?
4. What was the first national alliance in the NCON?
5. Who owns the MAKER satellite?
6. What nation was the first nation to successfully launch an expedition to the North and South poles of NCON?
7. Whose nation is lead by a technocratic collage of citizens?
8. What nation hosted the first NCON Olympic games?
9. What nation secretly likes ponies?
10. Who launched the region into a nuclear arms race?
*11. What nation is lead by Consul Geórgios Castellano?
*12. Who coined the term BSE when referring to The Scandinavian Star Empire of Burlington-Sverige?
The Corporacratic State of Nedea (5 hours ago)
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE FIRST MINISTER
There shall be no harassment of fellow citizens.
That is all.
That's Communist..... Lol
46566 forces have taken control of the city of the city of ezperoniza. The city will be a base for further incursions to Marie Solis territory. The city will be the supply base for the army and the 50,000 will move to help defend the easier supply route. Remains of the southern army have started coming in to the city. a batch of 40 divisions are being sent from eastern Duncan grey as reinforcements. The northern army was victorious in the battle in the fight over the territory between spezia and ivastian and have begun to move out further into northern Marie Solis. 2 divisions will be left to defend the pass in the case of a Marie Solis attack.the first brian bal air wing has had success in hitting communication centers in Valencia del Sol. Also hit was major rail centers in the city. Bombing now will focus on crippling the overall city itself. 20 long range ballistic missiles have been fired towards the city.While the anti ballistic missiles have blocked 13 of the missiles 7 managed to strike the city. the 2nd brian bal air wing and the first /new Reno air wing have began raids on the Marie Solis infantry going to attack the eastern army.
The northern army will head to the city of San Marcos and look to capture it.ships in the sakagarak sea have began ruining anti submarine warfare. Ships from western 46566 have begun encircling the Marie Solis navy to try to keep them between the island and the outer 46566 ships. They have begun firing on the ships leaving the navy with very little maneuverability to their ships. Air forces from the base of besiad have scored 4 kills on emery ships in the region.
OOC: remember Athretvari ships are 50 km out. I still have movement of ships inside the bubble.
So, so, sorry! I'm literally finishing up my project this second! Hope everybody's doing good. What's been shakin?
So, I'm going to take a few hours to let my eyes rest. Feels like I've been proof-reading for weeks straight! Then I have to try to catch up to everyone.
Thank goodness for weekends!