WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Lone Wolves United, Laurentia, Union of Epic Nations, The Kingdom of Denmark, La Bastille, and 11 others.United Federation of Planets, Orr, Pacific Islands, Hollow Point, Land Of Evil Oppression, Confederation of Democratic Socialists, Transcendence, Allied States of EuroIslanders, Hotel Quebec, The Ascendancy, and Continental Union.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in New Britannia
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, New Britannia is ranked 953rd in the world for Most Influential.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The East Pacific and New Britannia.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The United People of Revolutionary Nation of Freedom of the region Revolutionary Nation of Freedom proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Community of The East Pacific Says Hello departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Community of The East Pacific Says Hello arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The My Time Draws Short of Todd McCloud of the region The East Pacific ordered the closure of its embassy in New Britannia.
- 9 days ago: The Sultanate of North Dune arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of JeffTheKiller departed this region for The Kingdom of Denmark.
- 9 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of JeffTheKiller arrived from Hollow Point.
- 17 days ago: The Allied States of New Diplomatica of the region Diplomatica proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Wandering Man arrived from Bear Liberation Force.
New Britannia Regional Message Board
Hey do any of you guys mind endorsing me?
Jolly good show! Glad to be among fellow patriots!
This place sounds interesting.
Whelp, I’ve just been re-classified as a “Corrupt dictatorship"
We should invade some other regions.
Peoples of New Britannia, do not be alarmed to Pretalia's withdrawal of the embassy. It is not some sign of ill views towards your region, it is simply that Pretalia is coming under new management, and as such it has been decided to start the region off on a clean slate, so as to not risk inter-regional incidents that the former government of Pretalia may have been involved with. Once the region installs a full government, we may very well seek to restore our relations with your region.
Voted against the Renewable Energy Installations Act. In-character reason here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=217044&p=12477498#p12477498
>>>All Nations: Go to the South Pacific, join the WA and endorse Brutland and Norden. It is time to destroy this tyrant called Milograd!<<<
have fun guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtOSzeG8Wp0
Due to the long-term inactivity of relations between TEP and New Britannia, our embassy with this region is hereby closed.