WA Delegate: None.
New Britannia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in New Britannia
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, New Britannia is ranked 14,961st in the world for Fattest Citizens.
- 80 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Federation of Planets and New Britannia.
- 83 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun of the region United Federation of Planets ordered the closure of its embassy in New Britannia.
- 128 days ago: The Confederacy of CityStates of the region PuppetStates proposed constructing embassies.
- 128 days ago: The Confederacy of CityStates of the region Parador proposed constructing embassies.
- 146 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Kingdom of Denmark and New Britannia.
- 150 days ago: The Imperial Danish Founder of Christian IX of the region The Kingdom of Denmark ordered the closure of its embassy in New Britannia.
- 201 days ago: The Goodbye of Ruby Tuesday of the region Commonwealth of allied democratic states withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 206 days ago: United american soviet republics of the region Commonwealth of allied democratic states proposed constructing embassies.
- 234 days ago: The Federation of Bertina Chaswick ceased to exist.
- 239 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Pacific Islands and New Britannia.
New Britannia Regional Message Board
We should invade some other regions.
Peoples of New Britannia, do not be alarmed to Pretalia's withdrawal of the embassy. It is not some sign of ill views towards your region, it is simply that Pretalia is coming under new management, and as such it has been decided to start the region off on a clean slate, so as to not risk inter-regional incidents that the former government of Pretalia may have been involved with. Once the region installs a full government, we may very well seek to restore our relations with your region.
Voted against the Renewable Energy Installations Act. In-character reason here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=217044&p=12477498#p12477498
>>>All Nations: Go to the South Pacific, join the WA and endorse Brutland and Norden. It is time to destroy this tyrant called Milograd!<<<
have fun guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtOSzeG8Wp0
Due to the long-term inactivity of relations between TEP and New Britannia, our embassy with this region is hereby closed.
Anyone there? I used to be foreign secretary and member of the house of commons back in 2011.
Yeah I'm here, I used to be an ambassador from elsewhere and for here. And good mates with the old emperor, been a while though
I'm new and was wondering what it is exactly that we do here.