WA Delegate (non-executive): The Star Empire of Ainocra (elected 81 days ago)
Founder: The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Monkey Island
Tests were sent to random citizens from various nations in an attempt to determine which nations are the smartest and best educated, on average. Those citizens who failed to return their tests were scored poorly.
As a region, Monkey Island is ranked 1,456th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|11.||The Grand Duchy of Lyonnesse||Left-wing Utopia||“Virtue and Honor”|
|12.||The Free Land of New New London||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A New New Londoner always pays his debts”|
|13.||The Constitutional Monarchy of SubieNation||Left-Leaning College State||“Coactus Inductione Omnium”|
|14.||The Multi-Colored Chickadees of Happy Peeps||New York Times Democracy||“Mmm ... Tastes like chicken”|
|15.||The Principality of Andanda||Father Knows Best State||“We forever look to God”|
|16.||The Principality of ALMF State department||Democratic Socialists||“42”|
|17.||The Colony of Kristofor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Defrocked Former NPA Chaplain of Flemingovianism”|
|18.||The Playful World of Sraksa||Father Knows Best State||“Peek-a-boo!”|
|19.||The Free Land of The Repealinator||Father Knows Best State||“The law does what the law SAYS!”|
|20.||The Free Land of Orangutans Armed||Democratic Socialists||“Ook”|
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of Lyonnesse arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of St Mallorea of Riva arrived from Lazarus.
- 10 days ago: The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands created a new regional poll: "What sort of burger do you want on burger night?".
- 11 days ago: The Holy Empire of Alexander Sucks ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Principality of ALMF State department arrived from Balder.
- 16 days ago: The Wandering Lurkers of Stone Circle Aviators departed this region for British Museum Reading Room.
- 18 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of St Mallorea of Riva ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Snot-Stained Desktop Colony of Infectious Microorganisms arrived from Lazarus.
Monkey Island Regional Message Board
And I thought LMD's kilted legionaires were trouble in the AO. :P
Time to roll on.
Thanks for not banning me.
That was an option? Dang. :P
Alright it's burger night!
*fires up the grill*
New poll for the weekend, as we're getting a weekend grill-out going on!
People are quiiiiiiet .... any thoughts on the first weekend of NFL football? I'll be *points* over there, trying to forgot the beatdown my team got on Thursday .... >_>
I have a thought on the first weekend of NFL football.
It sucks. Now the TVs in the breakroom are going to be on ESPN for the next X weeks, and people will never shut up about their favourite teams. Football and basketball seasons tend to be pretty annoying times for me. If only arts and sciences were as popular as professional sports : (
Look, I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but I firmly endorse this statement. It's great that sports fans get all kind of support out in the open, but outside of certain genres of video games popular culture doesn't really appreciate the hobbies of those who like the arts and sciences, or enforces gender roles to see certain fans as "weird" or assume things about their sexual orientation.
I'm still not into football yet. For the second year in a row my Buccos are relevant in the September pennant chase....and the Wild Things(a local minor league team) is playing in the Frontier League playoffs. I'll probally get more interested in the NFL after Sept25.(the Buccos have an away series with the Braves.) If we can sweep them there will be a good possibility for October baseball around here!:)
State of the Islands Address
Read, and enjoy.