WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples (elected 84 days ago)
Founder: The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands
Embassies: Final Fantasy, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Antarctic Oasis, Western Atlantic, The Pleiades, Texas, the West Pacific, Union of Free Nations, Testregionia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, and Osiris.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Monkey Island
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Monkey Island is ranked 17,105th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|11.||The People's Republic of Distonsitopia||Democratic Socialists||“Long live the revolution!”|
|12.||The Remote Terminal of Ghostwheel||Father Knows Best State||“Chaos has a weak left”|
|13.||The Disputed Territories of The United States of Satanists||Anarchy||“.”|
|14.||The Republic of IFunnylandYLIAL||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Japan is like the New York of China”|
|15.||The Brown Speckles of FrAckles||Father Knows Best State||“In Dean Winchester we trust.”|
|16.||The Sultanate of Bumplestiltskin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I spin straw into gold. Price shouldn't be a problem. ”|
|17.||The Historical Resolution of Universal Library Coalition||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We read to know that we are not alone.”|
|18.||The Republic of Amerion WA nation||New York Times Democracy||“Hell hath no fury like an Amerionian's scorn”|
|19.||The Mischievous Ones of Anaughtymouse||Psychotic Dictatorship||“squeaky squeak squeakerson”|
|20.||The Formerly Contopon of Do Nothings||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ ”|
- 6 days ago: The People's Republic of Distonsitopia arrived from The Communist Region.
- 7 days ago: The Followers and Worshipers of Deinotherium of the region DreamLand proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Lundrast departed this region for The Communist Bloc.
- 7 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Lundrast arrived from The East Pacific.
- 10 days ago: Abuesment park ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Honey Badger Dont Care of the region The Purge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Honey Badger Dont Care of the region The Purge proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: Kertajaya of the region The Purge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Remote Terminal of Ghostwheel arrived from Spiritus.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Honey Badger Dont Care of the region The Purge proposed constructing embassies.
Monkey Island Regional Message Board
Dammit. Fell for the "Outdated Tax Code" trap. This happened to the nation that was once my main, too. Well, at least I got a bunch of new banners...
Put rum in mine!
Did someone say banana smoothie? Count me in!
Do monkeys hibernate?
Question: what kind of a key opens a banana?
A Mon key!
Recent WA General Assembly proposal:
"Knowing that keeping the guns out of the hands of the wring people is necessary"
The Shrine is appalled at this expression of Bigotry against the Wring people. To advocate obvious discrimination against a sapient species (the Wring) and to suggest that the entire WA endorse this bigotry in our laws is something the Shrine cannot tolerate! Clearly the WA has been corrupted by ignorance and folly.
But in all seriousness I must make a sorrowful announcement:
It has been an honor and a privilege to serve as your Jungle Hopper.
However, real life commitments have taken a toll on my activity, and I feel it is irresponsible of me to assume such a lofty position when I disappear for weeks on end.
I probably won't actively run for a second term, unless of course the people feel differently? Unlike the Zombie Defense Minister in the age of automated turrets / hoses with holy water, the Jungle Hopper needs to be active and ready to represent our glorious region. While Ziggie is obviously well qualified and ready to serve our region, I can't say the same...
Don't misunderstand, I'm not leaving, but my inactivity may prove to be a problem.