WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of One Malaysia
Embassies: China, United Alliance Of Nations, Philippines, The Ascendancy, United Governments of South East Asia, Thailand, Syria, India, United Empire of Islam, The Northern Hemisphere, Indonesia, Empire of Japan, Council of The Federated Nations, Asia Pacific Economic Group, and The Arab Islamic Union.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Malaysia
As a region, Malaysia is ranked 4,034th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between ASEAN and Malaysia.
- 6 days ago: Embassy established between The Arab Islamic Union and Malaysia.
- 6 days ago: The Federation of One Malaysia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 8 days ago: The Allied States of Kennethtancw of the region ASEAN ordered the closure of its embassy in Malaysia.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Partido Colorado of the region Paraguay proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Federation of One Malaysia agreed to construct embassies with The Arab Islamic Union.
- 11 days ago: The Armed Republic of Iraqiland of the region The Arab Islamic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Federation of One Malaysia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 23 days ago: The Federation of One Malaysia updated the World Factbook entry.
Malaysia Regional Message Board
Now2, innocent or not, everyone has their own opinion. I'm like, meh. None of my concern.
True. Everyone has their own opinion.
I agree with you The Federation of One Malaysia. That is the right approach. Why should we care about someone who never did care about us.
It pains me to see that so many support that guy when his deeds differ vastly from his words. Selangor is a case in point. While the national leaders, including him, are all basically morons, Selangor has enjoyed the good stewardship of Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim since 2008. The guy is from his party, for crying out loud, and what does he do, give him the boot and take over!
As a Selangor resident myself I am glad he won't be able to take over as MB. Good riddence to bad rubbish.
Selangor eh? Hmm, how's water problem over there?
Malaysia's Prime Minister has issued a statement that Flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean.
I would like to express my deepest sympathy during this time of sadness and my heart goes out to those family members and those victims onboard MH370.
The Federation of One Malaysia, change the RMB and add in some words in honour of MH370 for goodness sake!
Sorry, I've been busy.
RIP Karpal Singh.