WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah
Malaysia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Malaysia
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Malaysia is ranked 9,936th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 23 hours ago: The United Federal Government of Of Herbshire of the region The Slavic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Empire of Mactan of the region Cebu proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 62 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 62 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 137 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah password-protected the region.
- 137 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah updated the World Factbook entry.
- 174 days ago: The Holy Empire of Ancient Malacca ceased to exist.
- 196 days ago: The Free Nation of Teluk Merah ceased to exist.
- 216 days ago: Ancient malacca arrived from Balder.