WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pandalandaland of Sabara (elected 107 days ago)
Founder: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Lucerna
As a region, Lucerna is ranked 16,947th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|31.||The United Federal Commonwealths of Aquestia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ever Forwards Beyond the Horizon”|
|32.||The Nomadic Peoples of Nayenna||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We Are All Skull And Bones”|
|33.||The Empire of Blood Red Skies||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“No Tolerance For Ignorance”|
|34.||The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum||Left-wing Utopia||“YELLOW PERIL SUPPORTS BLACK POWER”|
Last poll: “Should we fill up the map with NPCs? ”
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Radiant Kingdom of Shegu arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 days ago: The Radiant Kingdom of Shegu ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Federal Republic of Aurmatzija arrived from The South Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of TangKasha arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The Incorporated States of Miquria ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Raziat arrived from The Pacific.
- 13 days ago: The Elegant Victorian Resort of Bangaleese arrived from Ayiti.
- 13 days ago: The United Territories of Scanonie arrived from Osiris.
- 14 days ago: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum created a new regional poll: "Should we fill up the map with NPCs? ".
- 14 days ago: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum deleted a regional poll.
Lucerna Regional Message Board
Wait, I though Arum ruled out portals/teleportation/etc ????
Perhaps he did.
Portals to other universes and teleportation? That's highly unrealistic.
We can import figures similar to RL figures without resorting to that.
Fine, but Alberans and Kyzylistanis aren't going to give up their belief in Tele-Christ :o
Lmao you go Kyzy
I kinda played around with that - I used characters from some fiction to have roles in my nation.
And Aquestia will never forsake the glory of Piratese. Except for Mycology, Starfleet or even Eat a Butt.
More musical advertising: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZKFEvSJx8Y&
¡Titiritero, allez hop!
de feria en feria.
canta sus sueños
y sus miserias.
Vacía su alforja
de sueños que forja
en su andar tan largo.
Nos baja una estrella
que borra la huella
de un recuerdo amargo.
Canta su romanza
al son de una danza
híbrida y extraña,
para que el aldeano
le llene la mano
con lo poco que haya.
My internet connection has been terrible lately. I'm lucky if I have more than ten straight seconds of connection to the internet.