WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pandalandaland of Sabara (elected 199 days ago)
Founder: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Lucerna
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Lucerna is ranked 1,487th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 16 hours ago: The Radiant Kingdom of Shegu ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The State of Tojima arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum proposed constructing embassies with Maredoratica.
- 7 days ago: The Confucian Empire of Taejin arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The United Socialist Federation of Arenvenskzy departed this region for ISSU.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Dinsmark ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic States of Terre de Sa departed this region for Modorra.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic States of Terre de Sa arrived from The Allied Defense Forces.
- 11 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Morovy ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Holy Kingdom of Espaa ceased to exist.
Lucerna Regional Message Board
Just the parallelisms really. But I guess I can figure it out myself.
I'm studying sinology in belgium and i'm so proud of myself I understood what you said, even though they're not simplified! Wansui myself! ;)
Also, how about we play civ again? Those were pretty good times
Oh God, yes. I'm free most evenings, and I have every Civ game, so whatever anyone wants to play, I'm down for.
Also, is there a time when all (or most) of us can meet on chat and discuss the current state of the region? It's not a secret that Lucerna is past its "plateau" stage and is now firmly in decline. There are several reasons for this, all of which can probably be solved if we're willing, but I think we need to make a conscious effort to talk about what's going on and decide what we're going to do.
I agree. I'd really like to do something with Tojima. I'll try and get on chat as soon as I can.
I was thinking that it might be nice to start over completely new. Make a new map, and make new histories/nations (although people can retain their current nations and histories if they want). There are a lot of inactive people, and it might do some good to clear the map and allow for new connections to be built.
I'll try to be on as often as I can. Unfortunately, I have really poor Internet access, so forgive me if I keep getting disconnected.
I just bought Civ 5, so I'm down to play anytime if that's okay!
As far as the region goes; I don't think a new map is necessary, seeing as uur biggest problem has always been activity and lack of members. We just need to bump up recruitment and actively engage in rping more. Finding a way to connect the very disparate regions of Lucerna would be nice too. Right now things are very isolated, dead or mostly puppets :P