WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Whipjangle
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in libertarian
As a region, libertarian is ranked 62nd in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Daxe arrived from New Odessa.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Allied States of Northern Vermont arrived from United states alliance.
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of Pittfall departed this region for Republic.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Sublime arrived from Republic.
- 8 days ago: The Free Land of Ahuntsic-Cartierville arrived from The West Pacific.
- 9 days ago: The Protectorate of Ferravia lost WA Delegate status.
- 9 days ago: The Holy Empire of Chiotia departed this region for The Grand Imperial Order.
- 10 days ago: The Free Land of Laissez-faire Reign ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Confederacy of Free Market Anarchy arrived from Anarchy.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Someone Special 185 departed this region for Kyzikos.
Libertarian Regional Message Board
Is that because it has high taxes?
High taxes, over regulation, and asinine gun laws are just the beginning.
I also understand that some towns are making it illegal to smoke in your own home! Talk about grounds for revolution! :D
Ideological Revolution > Armed Revolution
Hello, I'm new here! :D
Can I figure in the libertarian's map, please?
(And sorry for my bad english, but I'm basically french)
Quebec French or France French?
France french. :)
But there is no differences between french of Quebec and french of France, except insults but it doesn't matter. :>
California does indeed have vast untapped resources - but at this level of taxation and regulation it is going to go down, government SPENDING is just too high.
As for international organisations.
The IMF (International Monetary Fund) has a new plan - the Breitbart organisation exposed it.
All the major governments in the world to massively increase taxation and to grab large parts of people's savings.
Then the Welfare States will be sustainable (oh no they will not).
And people will not be able to dodge the taxes - because of "international cooperation" by the "international community".
I doubt this plan will actually be put into effect.
But the fact that the elite think it is reasonable (along with other plans - such as inflating government debts out of existence, disguised default) shows the international "educated" elite are lunatics.
Thought this was interesting: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/nelson-mandela-view-end-apartheid/#axzz2miDA5EiM Can't say I'm well informed on the subject, though. So does anybody have any thoughts?