WA Delegate (non-executive): The Protectorate of Ferravia (elected 3 days 9 hours ago)
Founder: The Commonwealth of Whipjangle
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in libertarian
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, libertarian is ranked 1,384th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|31.||The United Communes of Arranfirangia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Alog Fivlutschh”|
|32.||The Republic of Desperaclitus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A Deo valore. A valore spei.”|
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Free Land of Theobald Teague Bailey arrived from New Republica.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Protectorate of Ferravia became regional WA Delegate.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Confederacy of The Kingdom of Calidonia departed this region for The Royal Alliance.
- 8 days ago: The Federal Republic of Daxe arrived from New Odessa.
- 8 days ago: The Allied States of Northern Vermont arrived from United states alliance.
- 9 days ago: The People's Republic of Pittfall departed this region for Republic.
- 9 days ago: The Free Land of Sublime arrived from Republic.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of Ahuntsic-Cartierville arrived from The West Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Protectorate of Ferravia lost WA Delegate status.
- 14 days ago: The Holy Empire of Chiotia departed this region for The Grand Imperial Order.
Libertarian Regional Message Board
I'm ranked 3rd in the region for most autoritarians. xD
I just banned insurance. No more profiting off of peoples' fears in Sublime!
LOL! GIT 'em, cowboy! :D
Thank you 912. I now understand lol
On the authoritarian scale for the world I'm 0.002
I dislike insurance and despise laws that force any form of ot on people, but I wouldn't ban it.
Ideally I'm not sure I would ban insurance outright either, but I would require it to be a non-profit industry.
This is nationstates though...land of the extreme!
I think it should be available to people who wish to have it and those who wish to be in the insurance industry have a right to try to make a profit, but I don't consider it a useful or necessary industry and wouldn't force anybody to purchase it (like the U.S. government).
I think the government should be cut by 2/3, and required to keep its nose out of places where it's not wanted.
A government 1/3 the current size seems like it would still be at least 10-20 times larger than it needs to be. Cut the IRS and Federal Reserve and everything else magically falls into place on it's own.