Libertarian RMB

WA Delegate: The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912 (elected 11 days ago)

Founder: Whipjangle

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Libertarian. All are welcome here and friendly debate and discussion is encouraged.

Visit a region where you can gain the benefit of a small group of like minded players, but with no other restrictions, where your rights end at the tip of the other guy's nose and where smaller government is better government, and no government (aside from national defense and regional dispute resolution) is best of all.

Tags: Featured, Libertarian, Medium, and Founderless.

Regional Power: Moderate

Libertarian contains 29 nations, the 405th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Authoritarian in libertarian

World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.

As a region, libertarian is ranked 15,187th in the world for Most Authoritarian.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
Page:  «  1  2  3  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Libertarian Regional Message Board

Hello again, my friends of Liberty!

Couple of useful links:

Guide to NS Military Gameplay
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=307728

Archived page of the region with old description
https://web.archive.org/web/20120326173305/http://www.nationstates.net/region=libertarian

If we intend on staying put here, we'll need to organize our defenses. Without an active founder, we're an easy target.

I'm a defender and friend of OATO of the Union of Confederate Regions.
If the region is ever raided again. I can help out.

The Federation of Western Forestavia wrote:I'm a defender and friend of OATO of the Union of Confederate Regions.
If the region is ever raided again. I can help out.


UACCEPTABLE!

But nice to see folks out to stop us. Evil is more fun if we have a hero to fight!

The world contains 113,457 nations in 16,755 regions. Alternate Universe 912 is ranked 30th in libertarian and 112,624th in the world for Largest Public Sector, scoring 0 on the Bureaucratic Comprehensiveness Rating Scale Index.
bottom 0.8%. :)

Aloha!

Hello The Allied States of Kinofopia. What a nice flag you have!

The Holy Lemmon Kingdom of Lemmongrab wrote:UACCEPTABLE!

But nice to see folks out to stop us. Evil is more fun if we have a hero to fight!


I have to agree with you there, my fellow enemy. This game is much more exciting because of invaders like you. Otherwise we defenders wouldn't have anything to defend! : )

Anyways... For Freedom! For Freedom of all types - Be it personal, economic, financial, or civil! May the divine authority of the individual conquer and utterly vanquish the authoritarian raiders who threaten this region!

The Federation of Western Forestavia wrote:I have to agree with you there, my fellow enemy. This game is much more exciting because of invaders like you. Otherwise we defenders wouldn't have anything to defend! : )

Anyways... For Freedom! For Freedom of all types - Be it personal, economic, financial, or civil! May the divine authority of the individual conquer and utterly vanquish the authoritarian raiders who threaten this region!

Made it

The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912 wrote:The world contains 113,457 nations in 16,755 regions. Alternate Universe 912 is ranked 30th in libertarian and 112,624th in the world for Largest Public Sector, scoring 0 on the Bureaucratic Comprehensiveness Rating Scale Index.
bottom 0.8%. :)


Nice work 912! My score is a 3.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics