WA Delegate: The Blablabla of Anarchyst (elected 15 days ago)
Infection Rate: 99.9% (42.12 billion infected, 42 million survivors)
Infection Status: 23.3 Contagious
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in libertarian
As a region, libertarian is ranked 92nd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|21.||The Armed Republic of Gun Toting Dimwits||Left-Leaning College State||“A free people ought to be armed.”|
|22.||The Republic of HUFS||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Veritas, Pax, Creatio”|
|23.||The Free Land of Foundation IV||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom and Exploration”|
|24.||The Most Serene Republic of Umwahwah||Anarchy||“Tu Ne Cede Malis”|
|25.||The Confederation of Riflemen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Quando omni flunkus moritati”|
|26.||The Most Serene Republic of Resipsaloquituria||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Don't be mean unless you have to”|
|27.||The Blablabla of Anarchyst||Left-wing Utopia||“Where there is authority, there is no freedom”|
- 13 hours ago: The Republic of Pittsanthia departed this region for Balder.
- 17 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Seratuse departed this region for Brotherhood of the Psychotic Dictators.
- 18 hours ago: The United Regions of Skappola departed this region for Catholic.
- 18 hours ago: The United Regions of Skappola arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 20 hours ago: The Republic of Pittsanthia arrived from Balder.
- 20 hours ago: The Empire of Dominus de Pectus ac Mens departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 20 hours ago: The Empire of Dominus de Pectus ac Mens arrived from The West Pacific.
- 22 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Seratuse arrived from Brotherhood of the Psychotic Dictators.
- 22 hours ago: The Matriarchy of New Chelel departed this region for AU912 ZOMBIE SURVIVAL BUNKER.
- 22 hours ago: The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912 departed this region for AU912 ZOMBIE SURVIVAL BUNKER.
Libertarian Regional Message Board
What happened to Desperaclitus, he said he was getting cancer treatment & now he hasn't been on, I would be saddened if something happened.
We'll just have to hope for the best.
The annual zombie thing is happening in a week. Should we just take the libertarian view of do what you want just don't harm the other guy?
Notonthemapistan: IIRC, in the previous events, most of our regions' members chose not to participate, and a few left for other regions to come back afterword, so I would second that proposal.
Best for civil rights!
You make a good point Umwahah
As we (mostly) go by assumed names here - we do not know what has happened to someone who is not active in the game. We hope they have just got bored and are doing something else - but there is always the other alternative.
I remember that Desperaclitus promised me a good reputation if he went upstairs before me - if he has got promoted, I will hold him to that (if I get to go upstairs when I die).
I shall return after... certain events. Good luck to all.
Could someone hit me with a Cure Missile or Military Strike
It takes more than one, most of this zombie thing is mouse click grinding. I can see why many people just ignore it.