WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Whipjangle
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in libertarian
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, libertarian is ranked 3,844th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|21.||The Commonwealth of Whipjangle||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you don't like it, move!”|
|22.||The Free Land of Ahuntsic-Cartierville||Capitalizt||“Fly free or die grounded”|
|23.||The Commonwealth of Ulselm||Capitalizt||“Towards a Tolerant and Permissive Society”|
|24.||The Confederacy of Free Market Anarchy||Capitalizt||“Peace, Property, Liberty”|
|25.||The Holy Smokers of Ron Paultopia||Capitalizt||“Give Me Liberty, or a Bran Muffin”|
|26.||The Free Land of Foundation IV||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom and Exploration”|
|27.||The Free Land of Sublime||Capitalizt||“Do as you please so long as no harm comes to others”|
|28.||The Confederacy of Jeffersonmile||Anarchy||“Libertatis Impune”|
|29.||The Free Land of Peacefield||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.”|
|30.||The Confederation of Paul Marks||Corporate Bordello||“Do not tread on me.”|
- 17 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Daxe arrived from New Odessa.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Allied States of Northern Vermont arrived from United states alliance.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The People's Republic of Pittfall departed this region for Republic.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Free Land of Sublime arrived from Republic.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Ahuntsic-Cartierville arrived from The West Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Protectorate of Ferravia lost WA Delegate status.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Chiotia departed this region for The Grand Imperial Order.
- 8 days ago: The Free Land of Laissez-faire Reign ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Confederacy of Free Market Anarchy arrived from Anarchy.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Someone Special 185 departed this region for Kyzikos.
Libertarian Regional Message Board
International organizations aren't very popular with Libertarians! :D
@ Sheetzland: It's my home and even if our state goverment rapes and robs us everyday and everyway I still love many of the things about the place.
Is that because it has high taxes?
High taxes, over regulation, and asinine gun laws are just the beginning.
I also understand that some towns are making it illegal to smoke in your own home! Talk about grounds for revolution! :D
Ideological Revolution > Armed Revolution
Hello, I'm new here! :D
Can I figure in the libertarian's map, please?
(And sorry for my bad english, but I'm basically french)
Quebec French or France French?
France french. :)
But there is no differences between french of Quebec and french of France, except insults but it doesn't matter. :>