WA Delegate: The Amerikanisches Reich of ThinkPads (elected )
Founder: The Commonwealth of Whipjangle
Embassies: Red Army of the USSR, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, USSF, The Red Fleet, Comintern Intervention Forces, Kapitalist Paradise, Benevolent Capitalism, The Brotherhood, Libertarian Capitalist Zone 716, The Mystical Council, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, and Dill Country.
Construction of embassies with Neoreaction has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in libertarian
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, libertarian is ranked 5,091st in the world for Most Politically Free.
|11.||The Armed Republic of Notonthemapistan||Corporate Bordello||“Democracy= 51 beats 49 that's why own a .45”|
|12.||The Federal Republic of The Mohave Wasteland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Stay off the lawn, darn kids !”|
|13.||The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912||Anarchy||“From many, one more”|
|14.||The Confederacy of Ezone||Corporate Bordello||“United”|
|15.||The Most Serene Republic of Hodar||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Carpe diem”|
|16.||The Rogue Nation of Republic of Libertara||New York Times Democracy||“Only Death will silence me”|
|17.||The United States of Chelodian||Anarchy||“Lead or be led”|
|18.||The Republic of Liberlandt||Anarchy||“The law of Nature”|
|19.||The Most Serene Republic of Quelton||Tyranny by Majority||“To be or not to be.”|
|20.||The Holy Smokers of Ron Paultopia||Capitalizt||“Give Me Liberty, or a Bran Muffin”|
- : The Federation of Road Less Traveled departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Free Land of Sheetzland of the region Civil Libertarian Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Union of The Forestavian Islands departed this region for The Union.
- : The Amerikanisches Reich of ThinkPads changed the regional password.
- : The Amerikanisches Reich of ThinkPads replaced The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912 as WA Delegate.
- : The Incorporated States of The libertarian Treehouse Club of the region The Libertarian Treehouse Club proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912 agreed to construct embassies with Neoreaction.
- : The Empire of Snifkowoland of the region Neoreaction proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912 rejected GANGIP's request for regional embassies.
- : The Proto-Ghouvlanist Union of Gharoukannia of the region GANGIP proposed constructing embassies.
Libertarian Regional Message Board
Are there any anarchy leaning libertarians out there? If so, what are the foundations of your belief and is it actually something you would like to see come to fruition?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist. The foundation of my belief is the non-aggression principle. I would like it to come to fruition, but not sure how to do so.
I pretty much go with live and let live. Sort of like a peaceful laidback kind of anarchy.
Congratulations on your election! :)
Let me know when I am free to go.
I got the message. Later my friends!
I accept that absolute freedom exists only in pure anarchy, however this leaves one ginormous flaw. There is no one to ensure that generally accepted 'rights' are protected. As history proves, any state in anarchy will not remain so for long; every power vacuum has been filled by some political entity, often through the use of brute force. This is the basis for my belief in a libertarian state; one that is very limited in scope and exists solely to protect individual rights (defense from foreign aggression, police force that protects and serves, courts to settle disputes, etc.). When it comes to an individual's decisions that don't have any direct effect on anyone else, the guberment should have no authority.
I personally struggle with this question myself. On the one hand, I am concerned that it may not be possible for "small government societies" to avoid eventually becoming "large government societies", but on the other hand, I think any true AnCap society larger than a city-state would be at high risk of being regarded as a safehouse by organized crime and a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" by statists and socialist libertarians alike. I hope a time may come when a large, peaceful, prosperous, low-crime anarchy could realistically exist, but I don't think we're there yet.
Zomia may be an example of a region that once had anarchist societies.
climate change is a swindle.
changed my mind.