WA Delegate: The Dojo of Coolness of Stujenske (elected 58 days ago)
Embassies: The FRA, The East Pacific, the Pacific, 10000 Islands, the Rejected Realms, The North Pacific, the South Pacific, the West Pacific, Wintreath, Renegade Islands Alliance, Communist International, The Communist Region, Lone Wolves United, One big Island, Equilism, United Kingdom, and 13 others.Mordor, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Spiritus, The International, Juche Union, The Red Fleet, Great Southern Ocean, LRI, Eastern Europe, Madrigal, ISSU, Warzone Asia, and Taijitu.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Lazarus
As a region, Lazarus is ranked 42nd in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
Recent polls: “What is your favorite season?” • “Which movie genre is your favorite?”
- 29 minutes ago: The Principality of Ecumenical See was refounded.
- 29 minutes ago: The Old World Order of Demonuist St Anthonys departed this region for The Demonuist Halidom.
- 30 minutes ago: The Old World Order of Demonuist St Anthonys was refounded.
- 35 minutes ago: The Disputed Territories of Thoughtalopolis was refounded.
- 37 minutes ago: The Most Serene Republic of Dreidel departed this region for Heiwa.
- 37 minutes ago: The Most Serene Republic of Dreidel was refounded.
- 43 minutes ago: The Colony of Winterspike was refounded.
- 53 minutes ago: The Queendom of Nandatown was refounded.
- 54 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Duvaingwen was refounded.
- 56 minutes ago: The Empire of Chaseparadise departed this region for 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
Lazarus Regional Message Board
<_< there we go
Someone asked a question, remind me, what was it?
Actually I think Canada owns the vast majority of the Arctic region. If not all, therefore Santa Clause is Canadian!
*equips foil hat*
The Danes would have to go farther and just annex all of Canada. Obviously this is just a preemptive measure against the Swedes annexing Norway.
Actually I believe Earth owns all of the Arctic region. Therefore Santa Clause is in fact Earthican, like in Futurama.
Claus. No E, unless you're referencing the film or the contract of the same name from said film. :)
Hey hey hey
Comrades, lend me your ears and your mouths~! Let's forge something http://w11.zetaboards.com/Lazarus/topic/10842567/1/?x=0#post8137039 new and raise our cultural awareness. For iron, of course. ;)
So everyone good evening
Second Kalmar Union, perhaps? The Danes have always wanted Vinland back...