WA Delegate: The Chairman of Stujenske (elected 158 days ago)
Embassies: the Pacific, The FRA, The East Pacific, 10000 Islands, the Rejected Realms, The North Pacific, the South Pacific, the West Pacific, Wintreath, Renegade Islands Alliance, Communist International, The Communist Region, Lone Wolves United, One big Island, Equilism, United Kingdom, and 14 others.Mordor, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Spiritus, The International, Juche Union, The Red Fleet, Great Southern Ocean, Madrigal, ISSU, Warzone Asia, Taijitu, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, The Internationale, and Osiris.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Lazarus
As a region, Lazarus is ranked 6th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|3121.||The Community of New Lebowskia||Democratic Socialists||“Do tomorrow what you can do today”|
|3122.||The Republic of Gokuan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If it ain't from Gokuan it ain't worth it”|
|3123.||The Free Land of Mombacho||Democratic Socialists||“You bet your centavo”|
|3124.||The Confederacy of The Red Backeljauw||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am reddie as you are ”|
|3125.||The Democratic Republic of RACQ||Democratic Socialists||“Live and let live”|
|3126.||The Republic of Rackingham||Father Knows Best State||“Greatus Maximus Rackus ”|
|3127.||The Republic of Jahaland||Left-wing Utopia||“Fluctuat nec mergitur”|
|3128.||The Kingdom of Navajanir||Left-wing Utopia||“Break it and burn it. Then apply napalm and repeat.”|
|3129.||The Laughing Primates of Funnymonkey||Left-Leaning College State||“we live in trees”|
|3130.||The Matriarchy of Fenir-Godsbane||Democratic Socialists||“Imma Bite your arm off”|
- 1 minute ago: The Kingdom of Glorious Consequence departed this region for South Pacific.
- 2 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Glorious Consequence was refounded.
- 5 minutes ago: The Protectorate of Elinborg departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 5 minutes ago: The Protectorate of Elinborg arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 10 minutes ago: The Ever Lasting Love of Luna Dancing departed this region for Texas.
- 16 minutes ago: The Ever Lasting Love of Luna Dancing was refounded.
- 18 minutes ago: The Economic Powerhouse of Ulster Brigades departed this region for British Isles.
- 20 minutes ago: The Economic Powerhouse of Ulster Brigades was refounded.
- 21 minutes ago: The Liberty Alliance Servant of Finavarra departed this region for Liberty Alliance.
- 22 minutes ago: The Liberty Alliance Servant of Finavarra was refounded.
Lazarus Regional Message Board
Never was a friend of Mr.Hangover..
If you want to make a fast improvement, you have to focus on issue answers that will make CEO's happy. This will/can affect your environment and your people's rights in a bad way though. This way your economy will drastically improve. For example: If a mining accident happened: do not pay the leftover families and force stronger mining safety regulations - but make the safety regulations even weaker, so the CEO's will not have to pay more, which leads to a growth of the mining sector and a stronger economy. Another example: Some deposit of minerals is found under a national park zone. To improve economy you'll have to bulldoze the f***** forest and let the industry mine the zone. - If you deal with every issue the way I showed in these little examples you'll see a fast improvement of economy.
I left my forests, but didn't pay the dead miners' families XD
Does anyone have suggestions for the next poll?
If you wouldn't mind can anyone please read my factbook on how Raygan Angel's Governments work and voice your opinions and give me pointers i would love that. im trying my best to understand everything thats going on cause i just rejoined
What ever happened to the Yaman Council?