WA Delegate: The Liquid Sunshine of Funkadelia (elected 21 days ago)
Embassies: the Rejected Realms, The FRA, Taijitu, The North Pacific, the South Pacific, 10000 Islands, Communist International, The Communist Region, Lone Wolves United, One big Island, United Kingdom, Mordor, The Commonwealth of Crowns, The International, The Red Fleet, Great Southern Ocean, and 15 others.Madrigal, ISSU, Balder, The Pollaetorian Guard, Wintreath, the West Pacific, The East Pacific, Warzone Asia, Equilism, Spiritus, The Internationale, Osiris, Renegade Islands Alliance, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, and Warzone Australia.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Lazarus
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Lazarus is ranked 13,712th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|11.||The Emirate of 8J||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A clever man commits no minor blunders.”|
|12.||The Commonwealth of Bear Liberation Force||Corporate Police State||“Failure is success if we learn from it.”|
|13.||The Holy Nation of Garninc||Capitalist Paradise||“It is not our business.”|
|14.||The Nomadic Peoples of 1T||Compulsory Consumerist State||“True friends stab you in the front.”|
|15.||The Oppressed Peoples of -3||Compulsory Consumerist State||“4 - 7”|
|16.||The Hellish Reality of Schlueter||Capitalizt||“Plan for the worst, hope for the best.”|
|17.||The Corporate State of Aegis-5||Corporate Police State||“Profits are compulsory”|
|18.||The Colony of AI Robotechnica||Right-wing Utopia||“010010010010000001010010010000010100100101000100”|
|19.||The Armed Republic of APP||Corporate Police State||“My nation is called APP”|
|20.||The Jingoistic States of 4J||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
Voting opened 11 hours ago and will close in 2 days 12 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “Funkadelia: Coup, Marry Kill?”
- 4 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of Sacred Pork Meat departed this region for Flavian Amphitheatre.
- 6 minutes ago: The Tribal States of Anarkus departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
- 9 minutes ago: The Tribal States of Anarkus was refounded.
- 10 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of Sacred Pork Meat was refounded.
- 19 minutes ago: The Empire of Jalberter was refounded.
- 32 minutes ago: The Colony of Zenadh Kes was refounded.
- 33 minutes ago: The Empire of Dead End 13 was refounded.
- 86 minutes ago: The Empire of Troy departed this region for The Commonwealth Alliance.
- 105 minutes ago: The Plane of Sithian Korriban was refounded.
- 118 minutes ago: The Sultanate of Anarchic Evil departed this region for The Commonwealth Region of Flabla.
Lazarus Regional Message Board
I'm outfitting the military with pogo sticks.
So how nice is it to not really have to deal with the old endorsement cap? These days, all you have to do is endorse the delegate and you can up to 87 (right now, though it changes with Harmoneia's endorsement level) endorsements no questions asked. Not even doing that and you can still get 43; certainly not a ton, but well over what the PRL had and for comparison, Balder has it set at 15, Osiris at 35, The East Pacific at 15, The West Pacific at 10, and The Pacific at 10. Only TSP and TNP have a higher cap for people not endorsing the delegate, and they also have a TON more WA nations in their regions to spread it around. Plus, become a citizen, either by staying in the region a long time with WA or by joining on the forum, and you can get over 100 endorsements in Lazarus, and we're working on a democratic process to let citizens apply to get more!
I think in the long term this will prevent something like the NLO from ever taking root again. Endorsing lots of people is now a good thing, rather than discouraged, and doing so will make us more and more like TNP, where its impossible for a couper to be successful since there will be just too many high endo, high influence nations :)
Endo endo endo!
P.S. If you want to get your endorsement count higher to make Lazarus safer, you can try out this handy little tool: http://s15.zetaboards.com/NSLazarus/pages/endorse/
Unless I'm mistaken, you should be able to type in your name and it will show you a list of nations you haven't endorsed yet. Best way to do it is to endorse someone then send them a friendly TG letting them know you did and asking if they could endorse you back! Another way find those nations is to download NS++ and go to this page: nation=YOUR NATION NAME/detail=wa_stats/stats=endorsements
Omg. This is so helpful! Thanks!
I've been using NSeconomy but will definitely switch to your link ^_^
For reference, since the NS++ link seems to have broken its: www.nationstates.net /nation=YOUR NATION NAME/detail=wa_stats/stats=endorsements
With the space removed between .net and /nation
Anyone read the What If book by Randall Munroe?
How does one apply for citizenship?
1. Check out our forum: http://s15.zetaboards.com/NSLazarus/index/
2. Register a forum account: http://s15.zetaboards.com/NSLazarus/register/
3. Fill out the citizenship application: http://s15.zetaboards.com/NSLazarus/topic/7927134/
4. Someone will process it, usually within 24-48 hours, and you'll likely be approved unless you're a spy or something. :P