WA Delegate: The Unified City States of Stujenske (elected 3 days 7 hours ago)
Embassies: The FRA, The East Pacific, the Pacific, 10000 Islands, the Rejected Realms, The North Pacific, the South Pacific, the West Pacific, Wintreath, Renegade Islands Alliance, Communist International, The Communist Region, Lone Wolves United, One big Island, Equilism, United Kingdom, and 14 others.Mordor, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Warzone Sandbox, Spiritus, The International, Juche Union, The Red Fleet, Great Southern Ocean, LRI, Eastern Europe, Madrigal, ISSU, Warzone Asia, and Taijitu.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Lazarus
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Lazarus is ranked 8,650th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The United States of Wintersmith||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Winter is coming”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Bobby Fischer||Anarchy||“Yes, this is all wonderful news, Pablo.”|
|3.||The Community of Laundromat||Left-Leaning College State||“Dirty laundry or dirty money, we'll clean 'em up!”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Marilyn Monroe Mishaps||Anarchy||“You know what I am talking about”|
|5.||The Protectorate of New Wishes||Anarchy||“...”|
|6.||The Dominion of Lazarene Gazette||Anarchy||“All Your News, All New!”|
|7.||The Free Land of Tygertopia||Anarchy||“Die or Live and Be Great”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of Immense Pleasure||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“If it feels good, do it!”|
|9.||The Empire of Unknowned||Anarchy||“We Are Many. We Are One.”|
|10.||The Colony of Idealistic Idiotia||Anarchy||“People can totally be trusted with absolute freedom!”|
- 3 minutes ago: The Most Serene Republic of Random solarmanian puppet arrived from The Versutian Federation.
- 8 minutes ago: The Republic of Emmearia was refounded.
- 14 minutes ago: The United Kingdom of Eiroga was refounded.
- 20 minutes ago: The Colony of Jamstown departed this region for The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- 22 minutes ago: The Parthenopean Republic of Ancient Naples departed this region for Renegade Islands Alliance.
- 23 minutes ago: The Colony of Jamstown was refounded.
- 27 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of Texcoco departed this region for Erset Lag Tari.
- 28 minutes ago: The Representative Democracy of The Doofishatropolis of Doofishistan departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 29 minutes ago: The Parthenopean Republic of Ancient Naples was refounded.
- 29 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of Texcoco was refounded.
Lazarus Regional Message Board
I preferred it that way
Back to track
The green was fun for a time, but it went sour at the end.
I've thought about proposing a reincorporation of green into the red theme. But I've worried it would look too Christmas-y. :P
Then do it at christmas. :P
Also, some cuteness to brighten your day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cILZ_cB3_so
How about we make the region flag blue and white? Maybe with a orange stripe separated from the blue by a white stripe.
A flag design contest could be fun. Once I'm in the delegate's seat, maybe we can set one up. The heavenly divide imagery in that flag concept is pretty cool -- maybe we could do red and green divided by white or yellow. Harmony with the old and the new.
What happens if a nation moved into the region and got more than 25 endorsements, while not actively seeking any?
Most likely a warning
Honestly our flag should be something cute, like a kitten or puppy