WA Delegate: The Motors of Lincoln Sydney (elected )
Founder: The Federated Realms of Distruzio
Embassies: Libertatem, Black Mesa Islands, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Eastern Roman Empire, Hellenic Civilization, Snopesean Archipelago, Weed, Eutopia, One big Island, Maltropian Puppet Confederacy, Persian Tricycle Riders, Capitalist Paradise, Cashnatchee, World Alliance, The Alliance Pocket Universe, New Europe, and 66 others.Zarathustra, North Africa, International Republican Union, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, United Empire of Islam, League of Christian Nations, Confederation of Nations, Strategos Prime, Zentari, League of Cobalt Nations, Arctic, The Western Empire, Gay, Isles of Socialism, The Illuminati, Ivory Tower, The Hyatt Islands, Northern Emirates, The Seventh Bay, The Versutian Federation, Fusionism, Austritaria, Paraguay, International Commonwealth Of Nations, The Liberty Sector, Transhuman Singularity Research Alliance, Oceanside, Deutschland, Ankh Mauta, Anarcho Pragmatism, The Evil Genius Archipelago, Anarchy, European Region, League of Nations, New Vatican, The Atheist Empire, Continent of Xenonia, The International Commerce Guild, Avadam Inn, Federation of Free States, The Waters of Lethe, Dill Country, Mont Pelerin Society, Democratic Egalitarianism, New Republica, The Utopian Freesocialists, The Christian Nations, Turkic Union, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Land of Absolute Freedom, Antas, Liberland, Imperial Russian Empire, The Stupid Region, U R N, Liberte egalite fraternite, The Haukian Federation, The Dirt Alliance, The Federal Galactic Conglomerate, Merconian Puppet Empire, The Embassy, Ancapistan, World Space Administration, LCRUA, Aetherius, and Confederation of Far Hills.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Anarchist, Industrial, Monarchist, Independent, Featured, Password, Conservative, Liberal, and 13 others.Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, Social, Generalite, Free Trade, Isolationist, Role Player, Anti-Communist, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Laissez Faireholm
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Laissez Faireholm is ranked 3,361st in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Embassy cancelled between The National Alliance and Laissez Faireholm.
- : Embassy cancelled between The New Axis Powers and Laissez Faireholm.
- : The Cimmerian Raider Fanatics of Bosyth of the region The National Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Laissez Faireholm.
- : Embassy cancelled between Polland and Laissez Faireholm.
- : Embassy established between Laissez Faireholm and Confederation of Far Hills.
- : The Federation of New Russian Union of the region The New Axis Powers ordered the closure of its embassy in Laissez Faireholm.
- : The Voluntary Society of Sibirsky agreed to construct embassies with Confederation of Far Hills.
- : The Principality of Barvria of the region Confederation of Far Hills proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Laissez Faireholm and Aetherius.
- : Embassy established between Laissez Faireholm and LCRUA.
Laissez Faireholm Regional Message Board
Welcome back, Distruzio.
Or not, since he's no longer in this region.
Well yes "I will not bail out the banks" turns into (de facto) "I will bail out the banks - but at a higher rate of interest and with more conditions", not quite the same thing.
Still, as a leading libertarian in Houston puts it, voting Republican means he is likely to pay less on his f...... taxes.
One does not get less taxes and less regulations (and less government spending) by going from Republican South Dakota to Democrat Minnesota - one gets these things by going from Democrat Minnesota to Republican South Dakota.
It is just that Republicans talk as if they truly will deliver an elephant - and then present a mouse.
The wonderful free market speeches about liberty turn out, in reality, to be......
"We will still rob you - but we will rob you a bit less than the Dems".
No more nominations for any jobs?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I have a 5.5 day weekend. :-)
Bernie Sanders is anti-war
In other news, George Bush was for free markets