WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Supreme Realm of Starrie
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Kallisto
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Kallisto is ranked 5,677th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|31.||The Republic of Niostan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“.”|
|32.||The Principality of Dalenoi||Iron Fist Consumerists||“no”|
|33.||The Allied States of Calamitia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“sadf”|
|34.||The Most Serene Republic of Fluxistan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Derp”|
|35.||The Supreme Realm of Lumein||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Stop Drop and Burn”|
|36.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Utadion||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Utah'd”|
|37.||The Most Serene Republic of Myoraea||Iron Fist Consumerists||“mnd”|
|38.||The Oppressed Peoples of Ekacon||Iron Fist Consumerists||“.”|
|39.||The Most Serene Republic of Axiostan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“..”|
|40.||The Supreme Realm of Seraphia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“no”|
- : The Deşt-i Qıpşaq of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Silverado ceased to exist.
- : Silverado arrived from Balder.
- : The Totally Extreme Miko of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- : Solea and rift auspikitan of the region The United Pacific States cancelled the closure of its embassy in Kallisto.
- : The President of Mubarak of the region The United Pacific States ordered the closure of its embassy in Kallisto.
- : The Free Land of Holykol of the region Sinope cancelled the closure of its embassy in Kallisto.
- : Talico32 of the region Sinope ordered the closure of its embassy in Kallisto.
- : The Supreme Realm of Seraphia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Axiostan arrived from The Rejected Realms.