WA Delegate: The Republic of Flor-Fina (elected )
Embassies: United States of America, Jerusalem, The North Atlantic Ocean, Poland, Right to Life, India, Philosophy 115, Antifa, Africa, Brasil, The Ascendancy, Kingdom of Norway, Kingdom of Ukraine, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, Soli Deo gloria, The MT Army, and 82 others.VCG, Natan Region, Occitania, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, League of Christian Nations, Christianity, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Deutschland, Central Eastern Europe, Libertatem, Commonwealth of Liberty, CrazyKids, Cashnatchee, The Illuminati, Paraguay, Continent of Xenonia, The Royal Imperial Directorate, North Africa, The Derpy Dominion, Hapes Consortium, The Russian Federation of Politics, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Southeastern Wisconsin, PuppetStates, Free State of Wisconsin, The Second European Empire, Latvija, The Embassy, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Mediterranean, Allied International Defense Initiative, Dill Country, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Christadelphia, Nelborne Union, Ozymandium, Alliance of Catholic Nations, World Space Administration, The conservative christians, DonaldTrumpland, Nexon, Conservative League, Maritime MAST, Mr Money Headquarters, Portugal, Modorra, Eternal Silence, Chinese Republic, Repubblica Italiana, Singapore, Forza Italia, Empire of the Trident, The Westeros, The Sovereign States of Earth, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, CFMS, The Republic of Nauru, Tikun Olam, The Bar on the corner of every region, Mid Atlantic Union, The Free Region Of Democracy, Orthanc at Isengard, Srbija, Taiwan, Queens Coming Into Our Own, Commonwealth Of Rhodesia, Yarnia, The League of Conservative Nations, North American Continent, South Pacific, New Antarctica Globe, The imperial states of romelikdom, redditmalaysia, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Matheo, The Democratic Union of Republics, The Brisbane Pact, United States of Iberia, Nations without a Region, East of West, The New South Pacific, and Edisonia.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Israel
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Israel is ranked 10,019th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : The Republic of Dusk Falls 13 of the region World Space Administration cancelled the closure of its embassy in Israel.
- : The Republic of Flor-Fina rejected Assembly of Nations's request for regional embassies.
- : The Pretty Girls Republic of Froiiland of the region Assembly of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Israeli Territories tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Sleeping Farmyard of Gyoat of the region World Space Administration ordered the closure of its embassy in Israel.
- : Saint israel ceased to exist.
- : Der judenstaat ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Flor-Fina rejected Mossad Operational Headquarters's request for regional embassies.
- : The Theocracy of Medinet yisrael of the region Mossad Operational Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The haukian federation and Israel.
Israel Regional Message Board
I was obviously exaggerating when I said there was no thing as conservative media, and I've only ever read right-wing (lower taxes and bureaucracy, at least) economics. And yes, I know what market failure IS. I just wanted you to produce an example of the government being smarter than the market (it's pretty rare).
Is that so? in that case you only know half of the truth, which might be worse than not knowing anything at all. I guess you're also against raising the minimum wage. have you heard about the term 'velocity of money'?
I suggest before you continue to make a fool out of yourself that you educate yourself with reading the second half. I suggest you start either by reading the bestseller "capital in the 21st century" by economist Thomas Piketty, or by listening to lectures by Prof. Joseph Stiglitz, Prof. Robert Reich and Prof. Paul Krugman (There are plenty of public lectures available in the net). Prof. Reich may be the easiest and most fun, because he has such great sense of humor. Start here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xtOZjSju1E (it's only 3 minutes, just to make you angry...) and continue here:
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk4VCT5fo7M (Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few)
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCWk_mKoYdI (WHY WORRY ABOUT INEQUALITY)
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3aJxy9tA-w (The Great Divide with Joseph Stiglitz and Robert Reich)
4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmUtJkTaqc (Paul Krugman and Robert Solow discuss inequality)
5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7wIw1VNjSk (Joseph Stiglitz on Why Capitalism is Failing.)
6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOyX74kmjBY (Paul Krugman - The Economic Meltdown: What Have We Learned, if Anything?)
Those two are mutually exclusive statements.
...and there's of course Prof. Reich's movie Inequality for All (if you havn't seen it in theaters, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZsGDIfeqUM ). It's pretty fun and gives the basic argument.
Wait Professor Reich?
Is that seriously his name?
Yes.but when you look, he's as far from the stupid aryan stereotype as can be.you must, absolutely must, hear his lectures.apart from being smart, he's so much fun!
*Fmr. Communist IA activates* *grabs Mosin Nagant*
WHERE DOES THIS NAZI LIVE
He lives in The People's Republic of Berkeley.seriously, this one is no Nazi.
PERFECT ONLY FEW HOURS FROM MY HOUSING BLOC. UUURRRAAHHHHH
*charges up to San Fran*
I didn't vote for Bibi in the last elections (or any,for that matter),but one thing I can say:he is one talented speaker.have you seen his last speech at the UN? It worths the time:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPgSf3x9geI "The UN begun as a moral force has become a moral farse."I also loved the optimism, his recognition of our achievements as well as things we must work to improve,and how he paid tribute to Shimon Peres,my hero-and his bitter political rival.