WA Delegate (non-executive): The Ambassadorial Majesty of Israel Ambassador (elected )
Embassies: United States of America, Jerusalem, CSSR, The North Atlantic Ocean, Poland, Right to Life, India, Philosophy 115, Antifa, Africa, Brasil, The Ascendancy, Kingdom of Norway, Kingdom of Ukraine, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, Soli Deo gloria, and 81 others.The MT Army, VCG, Natan Region, Occitania, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, League of Christian Nations, Christianity, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Deutschland, Central Eastern Europe, Libertatem, Commonwealth of Liberty, Lower Canada, CrazyKids, Cashnatchee, The Illuminati, Paraguay, Continent of Xenonia, International Commonwealth Of Nations, The Royal Imperial Directorate, North Africa, The Derpy Dominion, Hapes Consortium, The Russian Federation of Politics, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Southeastern Wisconsin, PuppetStates, Free State of Wisconsin, The Second European Empire, South Pacific, Elemental Chaos, Latvija, United States Military, The Embassy, Golden Antarctica, The Rhineland Accord, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Allied International Defense Initiative, Mediterranean, Dill Country, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Christadelphia, Nelborne Union, The Haukian Federation, Ozymandium, Alliance of Catholic Nations, UNSSR, World Space Administration, The conservative christians, DonaldTrumpland, Conservative League, Nexon, League of the Self Determined, Maritime MAST, Portugal, Mr Money Headquarters, Modorra, Matheo, Eternal Silence, Chinese Republic, Repubblica Italiana, Forza Italia, Singapore, LatinUnion, the International Republic V2, The Sovereign States of Earth, The Westeros, Empire of the Trident, The Consumerist Utopia, CFMS, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, The Republic of Nauru, The Allied States, Tikun Olam, The Bar on the corner of every region, Mid Atlantic Union, Indian Union, The Free Region Of Democracy, Orthanc at Isengard, Taiwan, and Srbija.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Israel
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Israel is ranked 6,663rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
Regional Poll • Bogie resigning.
Voting opened 3 days 19 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : Embassy established between Srbija and Israel.
- : Embassy established between Orthanc at Isengard and Israel.
- : Embassy established between The Free Region Of Democracy and Israel.
- : Embassy established between Taiwan and Israel.
- : Embassy cancelled between FOB Columbia Heights and Israel.
- : The Turkish Republic of Bauscland of the region Commonwealth of Liberty cancelled the closure of its embassy in Israel.
- : The Turkish Republic of Bauscland of the region Commonwealth of Liberty ordered the closure of its embassy in Israel.
- : The Empire of Cresenthia of the region The Second European Empire cancelled the closure of its embassy in Israel.
- : The Republic of Geomon of the region The Second European Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Israel.
- : The Republic of Kevech departed this region for World zionist league.
Israel Regional Message Board
Here's a taste from the most popular Israeli comedy show (Eretz Nehederet, in hebrew "A Wonderful Land). Definitely not its finest, but the only sketch in English:
(Europeans will understand it better)
As for the US elections:
1. I think Trump might run to Hillary's left on some issues. That's because Trump is a populist. He doesn't have any ideology, just a barbaric primal urge to win. And unfortunately one of his talents is he knows how to read the crowd and fit his positions to theirs. In trying to gain some of Sanders' supporters, he might in fact adopt some of Sanders ideology and "solutions." Then he can bankrupt the US economy like he did with four companies he owned.
2. Trump will be far worse to Israel than Clinton.
3. I can't understand why you say Trump's statements about Mexican-Americans are not racist. Even when he talks about undocumented workers, he never talks about the white people who overstay their visa. And that's a far worse problem than Mexican seasonal workers who happen to be undocumented and are exploited by the farmers down south. If this focus on Mexicans is not racist I don't know what is. And I'm still waiting to see how exactly Trump's statement about banning Muslims was allegedly "taken out of context." I wonder if the new London mayor would also be banned from the US. That disgraceful statement just shows how he deals with stress, and it's a bad, bad sign. He's way over his head.
4. I'm not sure why you think Trump is strong. Everything in that last GOP primary only proved how weak he is. He has a baby-like mentality.
I just wish Sanders will come to his senses, do the honorable thing and drop out, so Hillary can at last focus on that fascist populist baboon. Because unlike some of my friends, I don't trust the American people. I actually think (and fear) that clown might win. 16 Republican candidates underestimated him and now they regret it. So Sanders: learn the only thing you can from Cruz and drop out.
As delegate of Israel, I promise to do absolutely nothing in regards to the WA in order to ensure minimal interaction with those dastardly globalists!
lolwut? they usually take pride in the term themselves!
I'm European, and didn't particularly get the humour...
Especially not when they were holding severed heads????
Not a laughing matter!
Well that's strange: I'm not an American citizen, and I do trust the American people (more than some of its politicians).
I don't trust politicians, too (neither American nor Israeli). But nor do I trust peoples. To me, it sounds stupid to trust peoples. I trust (some) people, not peoples. Why trust people who you don't know? Trusting a people is something that politicians say 'cause it sounds nice, not more than that. Are you a politician? :P
Now that Bogie resigned, I added a new poll.