Israel RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers (elected )

Founder: The Free Zionist Republic of Mossad Agent H

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 1,001st Largest Publishing Industry: 1,052nd Largest Black Market: 1,518th+4
Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,747th Smartest Citizens: 1,936th Highest Economic Output: 2,019th Most Cultured: 2,023rd
World Factbook Entry


Welcome to Israel, a small but diverse region that is home to a fascinating array of cultures.
The history of Israel, the Holy Land, goes back thousands of years, with the rise and fall of numerous empires and cultures. Its heart was always Jerusalem, Israel's eternal undivided capital.
It is also where the Jewish people rebuilt its home, after almost 2,000 years of diaspora.



Jews, Christians, Muslims and all others are welcome here, and you must respect the beliefs of the inhabitants. Understand, however, that this is a Zionist region.

This region was freed by the NationStates' Mossad after years of Nazi occupation.



The regional password is "I am a Zionist and love Israel".



You may also wish to check out:
Jerusalem



Embassies: United States of America, Jerusalem, CSSR, The North Atlantic Ocean, Poland, Right to Life, India, Philosophy 115, Antifa, Africa, Brasil, The Ascendancy, Kingdom of Norway, Kingdom of Ukraine, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, Soli Deo gloria, and 81 others.The MT Army, VCG, Natan Region, Occitania, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, League of Christian Nations, Christianity, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Deutschland, Central Eastern Europe, Libertatem, Commonwealth of Liberty, Lower Canada, CrazyKids, Cashnatchee, The Illuminati, Paraguay, Continent of Xenonia, International Commonwealth Of Nations, The Royal Imperial Directorate, North Africa, The Derpy Dominion, Hapes Consortium, The Russian Federation of Politics, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Southeastern Wisconsin, PuppetStates, Free State of Wisconsin, The Second European Empire, South Pacific, Elemental Chaos, Latvija, United States Military, The Embassy, Golden Antarctica, The Rhineland Accord, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Allied International Defense Initiative, Mediterranean, Dill Country, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Christadelphia, Nelborne Union, The Haukian Federation, Ozymandium, Alliance of Catholic Nations, UNSSR, World Space Administration, The conservative christians, DonaldTrumpland, Conservative League, Nexon, League of the Self Determined, Maritime MAST, Portugal, Mr Money Headquarters, Modorra, Matheo, Eternal Silence, Chinese Republic, Repubblica Italiana, Forza Italia, Singapore, LatinUnion, the International Republic V2, The Sovereign States of Earth, The Westeros, Empire of the Trident, The Consumerist Utopia, CFMS, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, The Republic of Nauru, The Allied States, Tikun Olam, The Bar on the corner of every region, Mid Atlantic Union, Indian Union, The Free Region Of Democracy, Orthanc at Isengard, Taiwan, and Srbija.

Tags: Independent, Modern Tech, Democratic, Password, Anti-Fascist, Medium, and Serious.

Regional Power: Moderate

Israel contains 17 nations, the 1,001st most in the world.

Password required

Today's World Census Report

The Least Corrupt Governments in Israel

World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.

As a region, Israel is ranked 15,912th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.

NationWA CategoryMotto
11.The Dominion of Herzl LandInoffensive Centrist Democracy“עוד לא אבדה תקוותינו, התקווה בת שנות אלפים”
12.The Free Zionist Republic of Mossad Agent HInoffensive Centrist Democracy“In Defense of Israel and its Allies Worldwide”
13.The Holy Zionist State of CederlandInoffensive Centrist Democracy“God smites the enemies of Israel, Deuteronomy 28:7”
14.The Ambassadorial Majesty of Israel AmbassadorIron Fist Consumerists“Ambassador from the UNSSR”
15.The Republic of Flor-FinaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Protected By Magen David ”
16.The Holy Empire of KannabyssInoffensive Centrist Democracy“d-_-b”
17.The Nomadic Peoples of Transfigurable IndecsionFather Knows Best State“Bug out, bug off, Bugsy Moran”
«12

Last poll: “Bogie resigning.”

Regional Happenings

More...

Israel Regional Message Board

^That

That right there.

Also I think it's time to give Alkzine his delegacy back

Can I just interject something here? Regarding the whole Lieberman-Ya'alon thing. I really don't get these apocalyptic predictions everyone's making. Haaretz is going nuts over it. Why? Wasn't he already foreign minister for a while? I'm not Israeli, so I don't know the power a defence minister has, but I'd assume a DIPLOMATIC post could be far more damaging in terms of PR (which is what a lot of people are worried about).
Seriously, I don't get why all this fuss over Lieberman.

Now Trump has secured his nomination.

Just a reminder: six months ago I was the only one out of the nations here who voted for him in SDL's poll (all the other either CTE'ed or left the region). page=poll/p=38405. Talk about the Mossad's powers of prediction :)

The Free Jewish republic of Eretz Tzion wrote:Can I just interject something here? Regarding the whole Lieberman-Ya'alon thing. I really don't get these apocalyptic predictions everyone's making. Haaretz is going nuts over it. Why? Wasn't he already foreign minister for a while? I'm not Israeli, so I don't know the power a defence minister has, but I'd assume a DIPLOMATIC post could be far more damaging in terms of PR (which is what a lot of people are worried about).
Seriously, I don't get why all this fuss over Lieberman.

Unfortunately, because of Israel's enemies never-stopping attacks, Israel's defense minister is a much more important, busy and influential position than the foreign minister. The foreign minister usually deals with administrating the foreign ministry. All the important decisions are made by the Prime Minister, and the Prime Minister personally manages the US-Israeli, the UN-Israeli, and the Arab-Israeli relations. So what's left for the foreign minister is not that much.

Eretz Tzion

The Free Zionist Republic of Mossad Agent H wrote:Now Trump has secured his nomination.
Just a reminder: six months ago I was the only one out of the nations here who voted for him in SDL's poll (all the other either CTE'ed or left the region). page=poll/p=38405. Talk about the Mossad's powers of prediction :)


No no no no no, H. You seem to have misunderstood everything. The poll was not about who you predict would win, but who would you vote for. That's one of the problems with crowd voting. People vote for who they think would win because they want to feel a part of the winning team, instead of who would be better for them. That's how Bibi gets elected by the lower classes in Israel despite him F'ing them each and every time.

The Ambassadorial Majesty of Israel Ambassador wrote:Also I think it's time to give Alkzine his delegacy back

Well I got it somehow. Maybe because I'm longer here. Alkzine, I don't want the job. I don't mind you un-endorsing me so you can get your delegacy back.

The Holy Zionist State of Cederland wrote:They make up about 4% of illegal immigrants so... why would he? http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2013/02/immigration-breakdown.png
Mexico: 59%
Central America: 11%
South America: 6%
Caribbean: 4%
All other regions: 20% (Europe and Canada [Probably Greenland as well]: 4%)
So, no, it's a much smaller problem; In fact, every other illegal immigrant group is a much smaller problem than the mexicans
Are you actually saying that focusing on 7,080,000 mexican illegals instead of 480,000 white illegals is racist?


I never said there are more white undocumented workers than Mexican. I said it's a much more serious problem, and none of what you wrote deals with that. Most Mexican undocumented workers come for a limited time, and work at places Americans don't want to work at. Anyway, the vast majority of them occupy low-paying jobs. Whites, however, who overstay their visa, take high-paying jobs, and that's the more serious problem. They compete against ordinary Americans, but poor Mexican undocumented immigrants do not. So yes, focusing on the low-paying jobs is, in fact, racist.

One last thing:

The Holy Zionist State of Cederland wrote:[quoting me]"I can't understand why you say Trump's statements about Mexican-Americans are not racist."[end of quote]What statements about Mexican-Americans? Illegals are not Americans.

Here are the direct quotes from that baboon's speeches:
1.“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
2. “ The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

That's not about UNDOCUMENTED immigrants. That's about all Mexican immigrants. The word "undocumented" (or your stereotyping version "illegal") is not to be found there. So yes, he means also Mexican-Americans.

Eretz Tzion

The Free Zionist Republic of Mossad Agent H wrote:Well that's strange: I'm not an American citizen, and I do trust the American people (more than some of its politicians).

Thats ignorant. Our politicians are corrupt just as any other country's. They only speak for a very small margin of us.

Eretz Tzion

The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers wrote:One last thing:
Here are the direct quotes from that baboon's speeches:
1.“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
2. “ The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
That's not about UNDOCUMENTED immigrants. That's about all Mexican immigrants. The word "undocumented" (or your stereotyping version "illegal") is not to be found there. So yes, he means also Mexican-Americans.

That logic makes absolutely no sense.

The Ambassadorial Majesty of Israel Ambassador wrote:That logic makes absolutely no sense.

Care to explain?

The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers wrote:
I never said there are more white undocumented workers than Mexican.

What's up with this "Undocumented Workers" trash? Next thing you'll be calling the Arab League Armies in Israel in 1967 "undocumented military units". They are illegal immigrants.

The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers wrote:I said it's a much more serious problem, and none of what you wrote deals with that. Most Mexican undocumented workers come for a limited time,

They stay for a limited time? The hell? Any source for that? Any actual evidence to back up your claim?

The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers wrote:and work at places Americans don't want to work at. Anyway, the vast majority of them occupy low-paying jobs. Whites, however, who overstay their visa, take high-paying jobs, and that's the more serious problem. They compete against ordinary Americans, but poor Mexican undocumented immigrants


Undocumented invaders?

The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers wrote:do not. So yes, focusing on the low-paying jobs is, in fact, racist.

No, it's not, it's not even close to racist. You may not like that he focuses on 7 million illegal Mexicans rather than the 4 hundred some thousand Europeans, that doesn't make it racist. The same garbage argument could be used to label you a racist for focusing on only 400,000 white illegals while giving a free pass to 7,000,000 Mexicans, Israel Ambassador and myself just don't label everyone we disagree with a racist.

The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers wrote:One last thing:
Here are the direct quotes from that baboon's speeches:
1.“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
2. “ The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
That's not about UNDOCUMENTED immigrants. That's about all Mexican immigrants. The word "undocumented" (or your stereotyping version "illegal")

Right, illegal, because they have illegally invaded the country, they have committed a crime. Just like you call a trespasser a trespasser, and not an "undocumented temporary resident".

The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers wrote:is not to be found there. So yes, he means also Mexican-Americans.

Right, in those SPECIFIC QUOTES you cherrypicked, he doesn't specify that he means the invaders illegally tunneling into the nation. If you look at more of his quotes, you can clearly see his issue is with illegals.
1. "As has been stated continuously in the press, people are pouring across our borders unabated. Public reports routinely state great amounts of crime are being committed by illegal immigrants. This must be stopped and it must be stopped now." http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/246471-trump-nbc-stands-behind-brian-williams-not-people-who
2. "We're going to bring people in, but we're going to bring people in legally." http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/04/oh_were_gonna_build_the_wall_d.html
3. "We want people to come into our country but they have to come into our country legally." https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/04/in-new-hampshire-trumps-pitch-is-urgent-and-his-schedule-packed/
4. "I talk about deporting people that are here illegally." http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-not-proud-children-mimicking-my-deportation-rhetoric
5. "The border is a disaster, Bill. People are pouring in, and I mean illegal people, illegal immigrants -- 300 and some odd thousand are in your state jails right now, according to Homeland Security." http://www.x17online.com/2015/07/donald_trump_sues_univision_racist_remarks_news_070115

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics