WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Burleson 2 (elected 69 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, Federation of Free States, Yerfilag, REATO, The Communist Bloc, Union of Confederate Regions, Commonwealth of Free Nations, Right to Life, Commonwealth of Liberty, Sunalaya, The Great American Union, The Atlas Union, The Illuminati, U R N, Laissez Faireholm, and 13 others.The conservative christians, New Republica, International Western Union, Empire of Andrew, United territories of North America, The New Study Group, Fort Coolidge, The IRU Breakroom, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, The Banana Republic, The Federal Islands, Antista, and Eleutheria.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in International Republican Union
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 15,960th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|31.||The United States of MURICA the Great||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Woooooooooooooooo Merica USA USA USA Ronald Reagan”|
|32.||The Republic of Minerva in IRU||Capitalizt||“Land of the Rising Atoll”|
|33.||The Constitutional Land of The Constitutional Land of Freedom||Capitalist Paradise||“Minimal government, maximal freedom”|
|34.||The Grounds of life of ManBra||Capitalizt||“Whatever, Let's keep going.”|
|35.||The Armed Republic of Kennedius||Right-wing Utopia||“With us or against us”|
|36.||The Chancellor by Chance of Conservative Idealism||Capitalizt||“Government as a partner, not a ruler.”|
- 17 hours ago: The fallouts ceased to exist.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Chancellor by Chance of Conservative Idealism rejected Region of the Free's request for regional embassies.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Commonwealth of United Republican Territories departed this region for The Atlantic Federation.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Federation of Island of the Free of the region Region of the Free proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of The Gravity Falls Master Fandom arrived from Gravity falls usa.
- 4 days ago: The United States of Rurlmerica departed this region for The Constitutional Confederation.
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of United Republican Territories arrived from The united region of republicans.
- 8 days ago: The Mighty Empire of Mythradore of the region The Atlas Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
- 8 days ago: The Chancellor by Chance of Conservative Idealism added a dispatch.
- 8 days ago: The Emirate of Port Alexandria of the region The Atlas Union ordered the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
Who would decide when it's "absolutely necessary"? Besides, this would give too much power to the president.
Wouldn't that just give the president as much power as he wants? Didn't you just call me Fascist for not wanting term limits?
What I meant by "absolutely necessary" was the President would only use it when he/she really needed a bill to be passed for the good of the region. Also I forgot to put in the bill that the President can only use it twice. And it wouldn't give too much power to the President because the Minister of Measure would have to approve it and 2/3 of Congress could override the executive action.
I never called you fascist. And please read this:
I just finished watching Netanyahu speak to Congress... I was moved from what he said and I agree 110% with what he said. He's the Ronald Reagan of Israel, he truly cares about his country unlike Obama. America needs to stand with Israel and disarm Iran's nuclear bombs and the only person holding us back is the unqualified "President" Obama. We do not need another Holocaust.
Pop, it sounds like you're insulting our intelligence here. You - a Presidential candidate - have proposed legislation that would grant the position you seek the power to act almost unilaterally (executive orders, for all intents and purposes), all because you think that whoever is President would know the business of the legislature better than the Senate or House? I shouldn't need to explain the unfortunate implications of such a proposal, and to be honest I'm kind of worried...
You didn't call me fascist on here, but I clearly recall you calling me a fascist over a Skype call. If the president can only use it twice and it must be approved by the minister of measure, why not just ask Congress what they think of a bill, rather than just forcing it, if Congress wants the bill they can just pass it themselves rather than going through the trouble to call a vote to veto it. Also, the President APPOINTS THEIR OWN MINISTERS, so the president could just appoint someone who they knew would approve it.
President Obama thinks that his executive actions are for the good of the country, and so do many other. The same can be said for the other side. Will we need a committee to decide what's good and what's bad? 1984 anyone?
Exactly. The last thing we need is a single branch with that much power. Especially with the power to essentially tell the Legislature to f*** themselves.
This move would simply be an affront to Democracy.