WA Delegate (non-executive): The Royal Kingdom of The United England (elected 8 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Federation of Free States, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, the council of free nations, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Right to Life, Benevolent Capitalism, The conservative christians, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, The Darwin Allied Republics, Strategos Prime, Sunalaya, Trainsylvinea, and 33 others.The United League of Empires, The Seventh Bay, Empire of Andrew, International East Union, The United Nations of Freedom, Galts Gulch, Smiley Faces, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Antista, Soli Deo gloria, The Illuminati, The Statue of Liberty, The Federal Islands, Somniate Libertas, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Yerfilag, The Military Commonwealth, International Liberty Alliance, The Coalition of Conservative States, International Northern Union, Paraguay, International Western Union, REATO, United territories of North America, Seafieldia, International Socialists, The Outer Rim, Union of Confederate Regions, UCR, Alternate History World, Demolibs, Inner heavens grace, and The Chernobyl Union.
Construction of embassies with Commonwealth of Free Nations has commenced. Completion expected in 14 hours.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in International Republican Union
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 2,836th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
Last poll: “Senate Race”
- 5 hours ago: The Incorporated Regions of REATO of the region The Commonwealth States proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Coalition of Right Wing Nations and International Republican Union.
- 9 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Sparthens and International Republican Union.
- 19 hours ago: The People's Happy Empire of Smileys of the region Smiley Faces cancelled the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
- 19 hours ago: The Democratic States of Vandoosa Funfundzwanzig of the region Smiley Faces ordered the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
- 21 hours ago: Embassy established between The Chernobyl Union and International Republican Union.
- 21 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Front and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Red Diamond of The Amulet of Kings departed this region for REATO.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Red Diamond of The Amulet of Kings arrived from The conservative christians.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Republic of Erdely arrived from Eastern Europe.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
If there is any disagreement that the libertarian left "antifascists" of Nationstates are peaceful and cooperative, let it be dispelled this instant:
There is no justification for going after a ten year conservative region that has done absolutely NO HARM to anyone by merely existing. This isn't a war against fascism they are waging, it's a war against humanity. To think that Antifa and TRF has gone so far without a condemnation is inexcusable.
We didn't start the fire, no we didn't lite it, but we tried to fight it.
The cowards won't even release the name of their real region.
I will take that as no.
It's kind of burdensome to, when we are raiding or defending a joint, ask every region in REATO and either get only one person available, or no response at all. That's very annoying from a military perspective, and I am hoping that we are able to create a united REATO military full of reliable people across the alliance instead of having to rely on Libertatem alone plus a couple others.
Must be the nature of small regions and semi-inactive regions. meh.
Indeed. The desires of smaller regions are incompatible with the desires of larger ones (rather, the larger one) within that organization; it would be better to have a defense pact focused on recruiting smaller regions and leave the real fighting to a few dedicated large regions.