WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Libertatem, Federation of Free States, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, the council of free nations, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Right to Life, Benevolent Capitalism, The conservative christians, Libertarian Party libertarians, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, The Roma Confederacy Graveyard, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, The Darwin Allied Republics, Strategos Prime, and 30 others.Sunalaya, Trainsylvinea, Conservative Empire, The United League of Empires, The Seventh Bay, Empire of Andrew, International East Union, The Chaos Theatre, The United Nations of Freedom, Party ANIMALS, Galts Gulch, Smiley Faces, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Tea Party Patriots, Antista, Soli Deo gloria, The Illuminati, The Statue of Liberty, The Federal Islands, Somniate Libertas, The United Common Republic, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Yerfilag, The Military Commonwealth, International Liberty Alliance, The Coalition of Conservative States, International Northern Union, Sparthens, Paraguay, and International Western Union.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in International Republican Union
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 1,024th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of The Republicans Union arrived from The South Pacific.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of The Wet Lands of the region Project D50 proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism created a new regional poll: "Should we formally condemn the Federation of Free States?".
- 7 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom Historia of the region Globus Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of The IDU of the region International Democratic Union rejected a request from International Republican Union to establish embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism proposed constructing embassies with REATO.
- 8 days ago: The The Beautiful Green Land of People Who Stand United of the region International East Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
- 8 days ago: The United Socialist States of Cryska of the region International East Union ordered the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between International Western Union and International Republican Union.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
Well I have been busy for the past week or so, And may be for the next.
I am going to start something new. We will have a mock campaign for the Minister of Mediation. the candidates will debate on questions asked by the citizens and the winner of the candidates will be appointed Minister.
Ill try if thats ok...
Interesting idea. I like it.
TRU is currently running for Minister. Who else will enter the mock campaign?
We've got Romney, we need Obama.
Me? Ok. Cool. Thanks.
Can anyone help me? I just realized I have a high enough population for a capital city, but it says "Unlockable, awaiting legislation". What does that mean and how can i get a capital city?
I'm pretty sure the naming of your capital arrives in an NS Issue. If not, it's most likely to be found in the settings.
Yes, it means when you get an issue about that, then you can alter it.
It means that unless you have issues coming in you have to wait until you have one billion more people than the requirement before you are allowed choose one (from experience).
How about instead I field the great John Tolkien, an intellectual traditionalist, instead? Might as well make it interesting.