WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Colony of New Hiederstan (elected 27 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Federation of Free States, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, the council of free nations, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Right to Life, Benevolent Capitalism, The conservative christians, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, The Darwin Allied Republics, Strategos Prime, Sunalaya, Trainsylvinea, and 39 others.The United League of Empires, The Seventh Bay, Empire of Andrew, International East Union, Galts Gulch, Smiley Faces, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Antista, Soli Deo gloria, The Illuminati, The Statue of Liberty, The Federal Islands, Somniate Libertas, Yerfilag, The Military Commonwealth, The Coalition of Conservative States, International Northern Union, Paraguay, International Western Union, REATO, United territories of North America, International Socialists, The Outer Rim, Union of Confederate Regions, UCR, Alternate History World, Demolibs, Inner heavens grace, Commonwealth of Free Nations, The Commonwealth States, The States Of New Eden, Brightport, U R N, The Armed Alliances of Democracy, The Cosmos, Communist Republic, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, The Banana Republic, and The Communist Bloc.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in International Republican Union
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 1,052nd in the world for Largest Populations.
|21.||The Federation of Republican Lack||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From Libertatem with love”|
- 20 hours ago: The Confederacy of Brickwall ceased to exist.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Seafieldia and International Republican Union.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The MPTSB Democracy of Josef fv Stalin arrived from American History.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Powerful Empire of More powerful than superman and Batman arrived from American History.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Lesty arrived from American History.
- 4 days ago: The Royal Kingdom of The United England arrived from American History.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Silvergarh ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Nations of Freedom and International Republican Union.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Kingdom of the Unity of TurtleShroom of the region The Land of Power proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: Embassy established between International Republican Union and The Communist Bloc.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
I have a maths exam today yay :(
Aww, math. Sometimes and I hate it and sometimes it's fun. Good luck!
Geometry killed me in high school. Still passed though! Chemistry was another issue
Lol so I'm hoping I can kinda skip geometry >_> Sounds like as long as I keep doing math until this year's end-of-the-year testing my parents will let me leave math at that. \o/
And yeah, chemistry is boring! Some aspects of biology aren't too bad, though. :)
It went ok..
But it was funny when my friend Fran borrowed by calculator and dropped it on the table it was the loudest thing ever! It was Hilarious xD
Haha I just remember in geometry I never finished a proof on my tests, even on the final. And chemistry was just too complicated. I did like biology though. It was actually interesting and worth my time.
Okay, so what is a proof? We homeschoolers do take tests, but can't remember anything about proofs.
I don't know how to describe it. I guess, for example, if you wanted to prove that two triangles were congruent, you'd write down a series of steps how you got to that answer. I believe you pretty much created a T-chart and on the left side would be your "givens" and on the right would be your definitions of each given.
Ohhh. I haven't encountered that in tests before.