WA Delegate (non-executive): The Nattt representative of Jollt (elected 83 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Federation of Free States, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, UCR, the council of free nations, REATO, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Right to Life, Benevolent Capitalism, The conservative christians, Libertarian Party libertarians, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, The Roma Confederacy Graveyard, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, and 21 others.The Darwin Allied Republics, Strategos Prime, Sunalaya, Trainsylvinea, Conservative Empire, The United League of Empires, The Seventh Bay, Empire of Andrew, International East Union, The Chaos Theatre, The United Nations of Freedom, Party ANIMALS, Galts Gulch, The New Republican Order, Smiley Faces, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Tea Party Patriots, Antista, Soli Deo gloria, The Illuminati, and The Statue of Liberty.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in International Republican Union
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 10,144th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|11.||The Articulate Republic of Jay Peterman||Anarchy||“That piece of cake is worth $29,000.”|
|12.||The Grounds of life of ManBra||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Whatever, Let's keep going.”|
|13.||The Confederacy of Asean Legal Alliance||Democratic Socialists||“One Vision, One Identity, One Community”|
|14.||The Dominion of The Imperialist Eurasian League||New York Times Democracy||“Expansion is the key to progression. ”|
|15.||The Republic of Humpheria in the IRU||Corporate Bordello||“Perge ad libertatem”|
|16.||The Free Land of Miencraft in IRU||Capitalizt||“Do The Thing”|
|17.||The Grand Duchy of Dinklebourg||Democratic Socialists||“We wish to remain what we are. Dinkleberg...”|
|18.||The Legislative Archives of International Republican Union||Capitalist Paradise||“The legislative archives of the IRU.”|
|19.||The Empire of Urasyidin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“La Ilaha Illa Allah”|
|20.||The Democratic States of Antichthon||Capitalist Paradise||“To create a better tomorrow, today!”|
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Empire of Urasyidin arrived from Union of Anti WA Nations.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between New Blake and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Neuereland and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Chris puppet storage and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Callington and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Bee Hives and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Anglo Saxon England and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Blahbania and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Imperio do Brasil and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Republic of Albania and International Republican Union.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
Argh! After all this time, I haven't even created a military yet 'cuz of N Prussia. Well, now I can I guess...
If you so desire.
I mean, if you are going to promise something, you might as well do it if you know what I mean...
I'm in full support of a military - it would boost morale and activity - but we should really only use it for peacekeeping and defensive purposes. We're no invaders.
I'll provide the trébuchets and catapults.
Of course, like the UN. Except we may call this the REATO army if we can get a coalition.