WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of Waldriech (elected 8 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Federation of Free States, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, the council of free nations, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Right to Life, Benevolent Capitalism, The conservative christians, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, The Darwin Allied Republics, Strategos Prime, Sunalaya, Trainsylvinea, and 36 others.The United League of Empires, The Seventh Bay, Empire of Andrew, International East Union, The United Nations of Freedom, Galts Gulch, Smiley Faces, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Antista, Soli Deo gloria, The Illuminati, The Statue of Liberty, The Federal Islands, Somniate Libertas, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Yerfilag, The Military Commonwealth, International Liberty Alliance, The Coalition of Conservative States, International Northern Union, Paraguay, International Western Union, REATO, United territories of North America, Seafieldia, International Socialists, The Outer Rim, Union of Confederate Regions, UCR, Alternate History World, Demolibs, Inner heavens grace, The Chernobyl Union, Commonwealth of Free Nations, The Commonwealth States, and The States Of New Eden.
The embassy with The Chernobyl Union is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 18 hours.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in International Republican Union
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 16,453rd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|11.||The Shallowellic Subdistrict of Akali Flats||Anarchy||“We sure do like the cake”|
|12.||The Confederacy of The Confederacy of Carolina||Capitalist Paradise||“What this world needs is a few more rednecks”|
|13.||The Legislative Archives of International Republican Union||Capitalist Paradise||“The legislative archives of the IRU.”|
|14.||The Republic of Burleson||Capitalist Paradise||“Dei gratia”|
|15.||The Republic of Minerva in IRU||Capitalizt||“Land of the Rising Atoll”|
|16.||The Armed Republic of Kennedius||Corporate Police State||“With us or against us”|
|17.||The Constitutional Land of The Constitutional Land of Freedom||Capitalist Paradise||“Minimal government, maximal freedom”|
|18.||The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism||Left-Leaning College State||“Government as a partner, not a ruler.”|
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Republic of Shermaniya of the region The Chernobyl Union ordered the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Community of New Crump ceased to exist.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The People's Republic of Jewphobia II departed this region for The Communist Region.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The People's Republic of Jewphobia II arrived from Libertatem.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The People's Republic of Jewphobia II departed this region for Libertatem.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Alpinwood ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of Jewphobia II arrived from The Chernobyl Union.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorial Capitalist State of Versus Militia of the region The Protectorate of Versus Militia proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Shermaniya of the region The Chernobyl Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
- 6 days ago: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism removed regional password protection.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
That's fine. Though, to be fair, we don't do much here anyway.
Yeah. I can see how that could be disappointing for some citizens here, although it is nice because it lends each of us more time for real-life.
That's what's important.
Well, I'd hope you wouldn't disagree :P
But, yeah. Lol I'm hungry
Are we going to have a debate in this election?
Do you guys want a debate?
[quote=the_constitutional_land_of_freedom;7786836]Oh? What topics?
history, science, politics :) (i'm hungry too)
GF- We don't normally have debates; the last couple times we've had nominees say why they feel they are best suited for whatever position they're running for. We're not very formal about it.
We could, I have no problem with it
A debate would be a good idea
What topics would we debate?
(yes I know I'm not logged on as New Hiederstan at the moment :P lol)