WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Burleson 2 (elected 38 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, Federation of Free States, Yerfilag, The Federal Islands, The Communist Bloc, Fort Coolidge, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, The Banana Republic, REATO, Antista, Eleutheria, Commonwealth of Liberty, Union of Confederate Regions, Commonwealth of Free Nations, Sunalaya, and 17 others.Right to Life, Laissez Faireholm, U R N, New Republica, The Illuminati, The Military Commonwealth, The Atlas Union, The conservative christians, United territories of North America, International East Union, International Western Union, Smiley Faces, International Northern Union, Empire of Andrew, The United League of Empires, The New Study Group, and The Great American Union.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in International Republican Union
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 7,075th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|11.||The Joyfully Oppresed Peoples of New Hiederstan||Moralistic Democracy||“You can't take the skies from me.”|
|12.||The Queendom of Castle Crashers||Mother Knows Best State||“It takes skill to accidentally become a dictator.”|
|13.||The Constitutional Land of The Constitutional Land of Freedom||Capitalist Paradise||“Minimal government, maximal freedom”|
|14.||The Articulate Republic of Jay Peterman||Anarchy||“That piece of cake is worth $29,000.”|
|15.||The Free Land of Martin D-35||Capitalist Paradise||“There is a Difference Between Hillbillies and Rednecks”|
|16.||The Republic of The Fallouts||Moralistic Democracy||“Survive”|
|17.||The Constitutional Confederation of Vichtander||Capitalist Paradise||“Government as an equal”|
|18.||The Republic of The Gravity Falls Master Fandom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Land of Liberty”|
|19.||The Republic of The Anonymous Legion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Every Man is his own”|
|20.||The Kingdom of Liberty righters||Capitalizt||“Dogs are cute”|
Regional Poll • Preferred GOP Presidential Candidate for 2016?
Voting opened 2 days 18 hours ago and will close in 5 hours. Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 31 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between The council of free nations and International Republican Union.
- 19 hours ago: The Confederacy of Chattooga arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 day ago: The Proletariat Society of Marxist Kommunists departed this region for Das Kommune.
- 1 day ago: The Proletariat Society of Marxist Kommunists arrived from Das Kommune.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Islamic Federal Republic of Kanatistan departed this region for Das Kommune.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Islamic Federal Republic of Kanatistan arrived from Das Kommune.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy established between The Great American Union and International Republican Union.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The People's Republic of SocJus America arrived from Oceania.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Sultan of Swagger of Conservative Idealism created a new regional poll: "Preferred GOP Presidential Candidate for 2016?".
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Cimmerian Raider Fanatics of Bosyth of the region The council of free nations ordered the closure of its embassy in International Republican Union.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
They should have started a couple days ago.
I'll run for senate too.
I will also be running
Today is the FINAL day to enter into the IU Interregional Gridiron Tournament before the conscription process. Any nation interested should contact me via. TG.
I wish to express gratitude for every nation who has already opted to join the tournament, and I am overjoyed at the spirit that all IU regions have displayed in creating this tournament.
Can I run for Senete?
Wow this place grew.
If you're a citizen, you can run
Or if your name is Forest Gump; but mostly if you're a citizen.
I guess I'll run as well.
I see what you did there.