WA Delegate (non-executive): The Presidential State of Bushterria (elected 22 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Federation of Free States, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, the council of free nations, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Right to Life, Benevolent Capitalism, The conservative christians, Libertarian Party libertarians, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, The Darwin Allied Republics, Strategos Prime, Sunalaya, and 34 others.Trainsylvinea, The United League of Empires, The Seventh Bay, Empire of Andrew, International East Union, The United Nations of Freedom, Galts Gulch, Smiley Faces, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Antista, Soli Deo gloria, The Illuminati, The Statue of Liberty, The Federal Islands, Somniate Libertas, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Yerfilag, The Military Commonwealth, International Liberty Alliance, The Coalition of Conservative States, International Northern Union, Sparthens, Paraguay, International Western Union, REATO, United territories of North America, International Southern Union, Democratic Union of Free Nations, The United Front, Seafieldia, Coalition of Right Wing Nations, International Socialists, The Outer Rim, and Union of Confederate Regions.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in International Republican Union
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 8,921st in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|11.||The Le sÚnateur franšais of Humpheria in the IRU||Corporate Bordello||“Perge ad libertatem”|
|12.||The Presidential State of Bushterria||Moralistic Democracy||“Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori”|
|13.||The Federal Republic of Waldriech||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Deus et patria pugnantium militum Waldrich Gloria”|
|14.||The Confederacy of The Confederacy of Carolina||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What this world needs is a few more rednecks”|
|15.||The Republic of The Two Cincys||Democratic Socialists||“Pie Jesu Domine, dona nobis pacem.”|
|16.||The Gli Uomini D'Affari Italiani of Miencraft in IRU||Capitalizt||“Do The Thing”|
|17.||The Federal Reich of Scheinfeld||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“An Imperial Republic above all”|
|18.||The Protectorate of New Hiederstan||Moralistic Democracy||“We Need No Motto!”|
Last poll: “Hey guys, are you active?”
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Republic of Auzkrea arrived from Virgin european islands.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between International Republican Union and Union of Confederate Regions.
- 6 days ago: The Colony of Villa Venetia arrived from Seafieldia.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Alpinwood arrived from Seafieldia.
- 8 days ago: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism created a new regional poll: "Hey guys, are you active?".
- 8 days ago: The Conclave of Tau Kappa Epsilon departed this region for Slavia Puppet Storage.
- 9 days ago: The Community of Union Council of the region Union of Confederate Regions agreed to construct embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism proposed constructing embassies with Union of Confederate Regions.
- 9 days ago: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism arrived from Union of Confederate Regions.
- 9 days ago: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism departed this region for Union of Confederate Regions.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
Considering you guys answered the poll, I could have sworn you'd, you know, prove it.
Prove it? pshh why on earth (or whatever planet is big enough for all of us) would we prove it? :P
Because there might be loads of inactives.
That, and it's more fun to be active.
Did you see the review on REATO guys?
Review on REATO?
Oh, that one. It's overall favorable I think
That's still favorable, but it's a sign that we could do better.