WA Delegate (non-executive): The Heavily Armed Populace of Confederate People of the United States (elected 29 days ago)
Embassies: Federation of Free States, Libertatem, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, the council of free nations, Atlantic Docks, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, The Seafield Islands, Sunalaya, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Strategos Prime, Benevolent Capitalism, UCR, Blahbania, Right to Life, and 5 others.Empire of Andrew, Galts Gulch, REATO, Libertarian Party libertarians, and The United League of Empires.
Construction of embassies with The Darwin Allied Republics has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 10 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Eternal Alliance has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 10 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in International Republican Union
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 1,655th in the world for Most Armed.
|11.||The Republic of N-America||Capitalist Paradise||“Freedom & Morality”|
|12.||The Kingdom of The Seafield Islands IRU Senator||Capitalist Paradise||“Deus spes nostra”|
|13.||The Republic of A Patriot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let's build this country.”|
|14.||The Black Panther Empire of Khokwarsi||Father Knows Best State||“If you aren't riding, you are ridden.”|
|15.||The Republic of Bushterria||Moralistic Democracy||“Our answer is bring them on”|
|16.||The Republic of Haseland||Democratic Socialists||“Unity, Liberty, Justice”|
- 16 hours ago: The Federation of Federal Islands 2nd Gen of the region The Eternal Alliance agreed to construct embassies.
- 17 hours ago: The Chancellorship of Conservative Idealism proposed constructing embassies with The Eternal Alliance.
- 18 hours ago: The Chancellorship of Conservative Idealism updated the World Factbook entry.
- 18 hours ago: The Chancellorship of Conservative Idealism agreed to construct embassies with The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 19 hours ago: The Libertarian Republic of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 hours ago: The Kingdom of Office of Peace Relations departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 22 hours ago: The Chancellorship of Conservative Idealism ejected The Kingdom of Office of Peace Relations from the region.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe and International Republican Union.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Embassy established between International Republican Union and The United League of Empires.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Free Land of Miencraft in IRU arrived from The North Pacific.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
Well, YEA, obviously. I did propose it.
How about we subsidize private schools instead?
Might put our money to better use
YEA for becoming an official member of TEA.
I don't believe in subsidization, in general. I'd prefer indirect subsidization by way of a school voucher program, which would enable poorer students to attend private schools rather than failing public schools.
However, the best thing the federal government can do is stop covering up the results of homeschool performance and make it known that homeschooling is the most viable alternatives for a good portion of the American people.
Precisely. The government should have no place in education, anyway.
Should have had, anyway.
Now that the government is all entangled in education, the worst thing to do would be to quit cold turkey - millions of Americans would be swept under the rug. No, it must learn it has to untangle itself by offering opportunities for private education to those in public education. If only it were so responsible...
Unless someone calls in a referendum, I'm assuming all of the votes are YES. The IRU will be an official permanent member of TEA.
Redaction: I'm assuming the majority of votes are YES. I forgot to account for the region's dedicated contrarian.