WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial State of Jalona (elected )
Founder: The Neo Globalist Empire of Rhyphix
Tags: Offsite Forums, Communist, Anarchist, Neutral, Game Player, Map, Independent, Conservative, Liberal, Libertarian, Steampunk, Regional Government, and 12 others.Democratic, Capitalist, Free Trade, Large, Socialist, Theocratic, Role Player, Imperialist, Anti-Capitalist, Religious, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Illuminati
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Illuminati is ranked 95th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|21.||The Rogue Nation of Raigho||Father Knows Best State||“Freedom is life's way of telling you to be original.”|
|22.||The Republic of XlXZachistanXlX||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Live forever”|
|23.||The Democratic States of The New Land of the Steppenwolves||Left-wing Utopia||“Reason is paramount and knowledge is power”|
|24.||The Dictatorship of Bigbrotherwatchingyou||Corporate Police State||“Big Brother is Watching You”|
|25.||The Borderlands of Application of S||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Worship the Heavens!”|
|26.||The Socialist Nationalists of Independent Republic of Magallanes||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Life doesn't forgive weakness”|
|27.||The Dictatorship of Trixiny||Father Knows Best State||“Trixie Trixie”|
|28.||The Islamic Sultanate of United Middle East Repulics||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Many republics united as one”|
|29.||The Rogue Nation of Grimiore||Father Knows Best State||“Kill or be killed”|
|30.||The Empire of Lakevilla||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The great leader knows what's best. Bow down or die! ”|
- : The Anarcho-Capitalist Society of The Kaizen League departed this region for The Graveyard.
- : The Imperial State of Jalona replaced The Imperial Grand Chancellory of SaintsEmpire as WA Delegate.
- : The Dictatorship of ZEYE-ZAR of the region THE SOPRANOS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of ZEYE-ZAR departed this region for THE SOPRANOS.
- : The Dominion of New Dominionaire departed this region for Balder.
- : The Dominion of New Dominionaire arrived from Balder.
- : The Neo Globalist Empire of Rhyphix barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- : The Imperial Grand Chancellory of SaintsEmpire departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Neo Globalist Empire of Rhyphix ejected and banned The Imperial Grand Chancellory of SaintsEmpire from the region.
- : The Neo Globalist Empire of Rhyphix banned The Athenian Hegemony of Amerago from the region.
Illuminati Regional Message Board
Batman and Robin
There's so many of you motherfu*****. Hey The Imperial State of Jalona you ready to be delegate now lol?
We are LEGION for we are many
Amerago out. I urge yall to do the same. Move on.
Illuminati, it's been fun. Really. You've taught me things about, well, a lot of things, but it's time we say goodbye. I'll never forget you, I just hope you don't forget me either. Remember Liberica! Keep both eyes open...
Jalona, you can come home to Liberica if you want, though, you got a region to lead. Good luck to you.
In all things, Hassa San!
I think my rest may just be over. After a good nights sleep, its time to awaken this beast once more. Let me address a few points:
1. SaintsEmpire I knew you were somewhat of a novice when it comes to NationStates and the mechanics of the game, but I did not realize you have the intelligence of a telephone dial tone. Sure, you CAN ban the founder, but there is no point since the founder can override it... fool. You are the very reason, the exact reason - (are you listening everyone else) - that I do not give away admin or moderator powers on the forum lightly. Because idiots like yourself dont know how to handle real power. Lets face it bub, your administration sucked, your constitution was appalling, and your ability to play politics is slightly worse than my chihuahua Daisy. If you noticed my nation I was on nearly everyday, checking in. Not because I somehow lost interest, but rather to observe you without my influence, since everyone seemed to think that I was the bad guy not too long ago, and everyone else seemed to think the founder by far too powerful. Let that be a lesson to you Saints, and to all who doubted.
2. Amerago/Dominionaire - So long. Frankly, I am surprised you have not left years ago. Why you stayed is predictable though. Lets be honest, your region building skills are okay, but you cannot make it last. The door will be shown to you promptly. Please, take Jalona with you.
3. Everyone else - Are you ready for a real revolution?
Thanks for nothing b*tch!!
By the way. You may want to scrap your WFE. It's horribly inaccurate.
I didn't think it was that bad. The one we currently have? If you had problems with it why didn't you state them when we were forming it like you were asked to?
Okay, to be fair, this isn't true. I had my eye on your nation in my dossier and there were plenty of times when you were offline in excess of three days. That's what led us to believe you weren't active anymore.
Christ, Rhyphix. I really don't want to get into this one again but I feel like I should state, for the record, that at no point in time has anyone ever wanted to eject/ban/remove you from Illuminati. Even during the March revolt and in the inner circle the talk was never "how do we fire Rhyphix" it was "how do we work around him." It's not even your literal power we were concerned about, it was the influence you wield. And, on a final note, you're not the only thing propping up Illuminati. You may have more spirit for it than everyone else but you're nothing without the enthusiasm of other, willing players. None of us would be here if Dom hadn't wanted to be director, Wintony hadn't wanted his little revolution, Lost hadnt wanted power, Saints hadnt wanted power, Issachar hadn't wanted....whatever the heck it is he wanted, or if Zart a aria hadn't wanted his meritocracy reform.
I am leaving though. I do feel as if this region has stagnated and most of its talent has left over the months. It's just not entertaining anymore. Plus, something tells me Rhyphix wouldn't want us diluting his "revolution" with our presence. My only regret is that I couldn't be around for more scandals.
On a final note, if anyone is looking for a new region to call home, I recommend checking out The Council of Noteworthy Nations . It's a small place filled with lots of (real world) politics. You act as an independent nation, working to scrape by in the international theater. We have wars, alliances, but mostly political debates. If you're looking for some place to develop your national identity and egage in intellectual discussion with your fellow peers, The CONN is the place to go. We also have genocidal wars from time to time to break the tension of things.
Well, I can't say I'm surprised by most of this, it seems almost cyclical, revolution, stability, boredom then revolution. Then again I haven't been here long I'm just going off of what people have said about the history. But this is all very new to me, I have been around NationStates trying to find some region that had some similitude to this place, and I came out with nothing, though I didn't look very hard, but from what I've seen this region is very unique in its populace, it has a sense of wanting instability, chaos even, in order to make it interesting for themselves and others, and that is completely understandable, nobody wants to be in a region of boredom where there is nothing to do.
I am very sorry to hear that many of you are leaving or considering leaving, this truly saddens, and I may join you in the exodus of this region, because it seems to me that maybe the cycle doesn't last forever, maybe there is an end and this region has become stale forever, maybe this region won't come back from the boredom stage and maybe this is a good thing, the right thing. Maybe Darwinism is at work here and the death of this region is because it wasn't as adaptable as it once was, like an old decrepit man being injected with life when it was way past his time to die.
But, this maybe the ramblings of an ignorant man living in a cave secluded in the middle of a forest, who doesn't know anything about anything. I don't know.
I'm sorry you couldn't have been here for the more active ages. It would have been a pleasure to speculate on things by your side.
Hmm, I don't like this heeling, the blaming game has started.
I think we may have to keep Jalona top Endorsed in Illuminati, Jalona is our Delegate, it is just the matter of fact.