WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands
Greater Wetlands contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Greater Wetlands
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Greater Wetlands is ranked 6,385th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 31 days ago: The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands arrived from Balder.
- 36 days ago: Regional Founder The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Libertarian Republic of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 96 days ago: The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- 96 days ago: The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands arrived from Lazarus.
- 158 days ago: Regional Founder The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands ceased to exist.
- 176 days ago: The Empire of Iezzapyrk ceased to exist.
- 203 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Kingdom and Greater Wetlands.
- 206 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of United Kingdom WA Delegate of the region United Kingdom ordered the closure of its embassy in Greater Wetlands.
- 207 days ago: The Empire of Iezzapyrk arrived from The republic of san marino.
Greater Wetlands Regional Message Board
I'm going to move my WA out of the region, but my main nation in. :)
Wow, super active...
My favorite type of road kill...? Well that would have to be pheasants, just because it seems to be in their nature to get hit by cars :)
We're more or less dead now.