WA Delegate (non-executive): The Cackling Islands of Tai-Bet (elected 13 days ago)
Founder: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Grand Central
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Grand Central is ranked 3,364th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Saint of Seirawan departed this region for Portugal.
- 6 days ago: The Saint of Seirawan arrived from Rome.
- 13 days ago: The Cackling Islands of Tai-Bet became regional WA Delegate.
- 13 days ago: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands lost WA Delegate status.
- 18 days ago: The Cackling Islands of Tai-Bet arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 19 days ago: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands became regional WA Delegate.
- 19 days ago: The Autonomous Region of Rickyia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 23 days ago: The Democratic States of Remedean ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Confederated Herds of Armed COWS arrived from New Hyperion.
- 28 days ago: The Empire of The Lorians departed this region for Cascadia.
Grand Central Regional Message Board
In the spring I will return to the region hopefully. I have a plan for grand central. I just need to clear up time and buy a new computer.
Good luck I hope it goes well:)
*Throw a coconut at Uggs Lands*
All the zombies want is to eat human brains, and we like to eat the livers and digits. There's some tricky disputed territory around the soft tasty bits on the face, but generally of we team up with the zombies we can have greater access to a large smoorgisbord of human slaves, beyond our current livestock capacities.
I forgot how potent zombie hordes were, OM NOM!
One of these zombies is bound to be Station Man!
30 million survivors? If we'd been a little more thorough there would have been no leftovers!
How sloppy of us.
How slurpy of us?