WA Delegate: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands (elected 2 years 63 days ago)
Founder: Station man
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Silly, Social, Casual, Neutral, Security Council, Game Player, Parody, Featured, NSwiki, Medium, and 3 others.Founderless, Regional Government, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Grand Central
As a region, Grand Central is ranked 325th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
Regional Poll • So how active are you?
Voting opened 6 days ago and will close in 7 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 3 hours ago: The Sultanate of Fenster arrived from Discordia.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Borderlands of The WH40k Universe of the region Warhammer 40000 proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Confederated Herds of Armed COWS departed this region for The Lexicon.
- 4 days ago: The Green Nation of San Pablo City arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands created a new regional poll: "So how active are you?".
- 9 days ago: The Dictator of Gang Nation of the region The UN of NationStates proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Community of Konohagakurenosato arrived from Balder.
- 20 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
Grand Central Regional Message Board
Agreed I may hop on a bit missed gc
We all miss GC, WoF :(
But her glory days are passed, best to move on. If you're looking for a new region, you can Tele me here or through The Apocalyptic Wasteland of Kentsland
The United Fascist States of Caotic chaos shoots Youkilledkenny and serves him with voulevants
I'll be going to Prague with some of my friends and after that will be going to Israel. Ought to be exciting. And of course dear lad, a pleasure to see you as well.
Fry Burgers ...
How's te Coco dungeon these days?
Post by Slavicuk suppressed by a moderator.
New poll is up. Just to get an idea of who's what and where's who.