WA Delegate: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands (elected 2 years 214 days ago)
Founder: Station man
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Silly, Social, Casual, Neutral, Security Council, Game Player, Parody, Featured, Medium, Founderless, and 2 others.Regional Government, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Grand Central
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Grand Central is ranked 1,106th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 7 hours ago: The Kitteh Katz of Sector ABC departed this region for The Pacific.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Republic of Rose Kadereit ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of Warrior X arrived from The Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Kitteh Katz of Sector ABC arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Thanksgiving Turkeys ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Free Land of Lazor ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Borderlands of The WH40k Universe of the region Warhammer 40000 proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Inquisitorial Conclave of BRU MkI departed this region for Ile de France.
- 9 days ago: The Inquisitorial Conclave of BRU MkI arrived from The Black Riders.
- 9 days ago: The Franetic Frustrations of The Tester departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Grand Central Regional Message Board
Got to love zombies :) okinawa is pretty cool
The best part is they're flammable...
*Throws a flaming coconut at zyx*
Good day to you all.
Or even a good evening.
The Security Council and its powers are the bane to Raiders and WA Delegate rights to Password a Region.
I will not have an Embassy with any region that supports The Security Council.
By supporting The Security Council a region is thus supporting legislation which favors Defenders.
When was the last time you brushed sir? You breath stinks
Well, as a Delegate who never votes on the Security Council, and a Delegate of a region that you can tell at a glance is largely inactive and does not care one way or the other, I can honestly say "suit yourself, do what you gotta do".
It is worth noting, however, that I have never altered the tags of this region so that tag has been there for at least almost three years, an Ile de France embassy would have been established with that tag being there.
"Your criticism is greatly appreciated. F-you very much."
OK guys, lets show some dignity here.
The Security Council is dumb.