WA Delegate (non-executive): The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven (elected )
Embassies: 10000 Islands, Gay Equality, the Rejected Realms, Gay, Atlantis, North Pacific, The FRA, Caprecia, Liberty Alliance, Yggdrasil, New Warsaw Pact, Confederation of Nations, Middle Earth, Texas, and Capitalist Paradise.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in Global Right Alliance
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, Global Right Alliance is ranked 11,876th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
- : The Free Land of Sheetzland of the region Civil Libertarian Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Orphan Black arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Poetic Justice League of Bucksavage arrived from Balder.
- : Nationalist republic of china ceased to exist.
- : Kuntzeltucky ceased to exist.
- : The Complex emotional types of Jivdom arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Liberty Alliance Servant of Finavarra of the region Liberty Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Global Right Alliance.
- : The Empire of Papero of the region Liberty Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Global Right Alliance.
- : Soverties ceased to exist.
- : Americaxlv ceased to exist.
Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board
Nudge nudge nudge.
Anybody else around here also still at the age at which you need to go to school?
Does college count? :)) I know, I know. Too old for NS...
Do we like have a Central News Agency or something for the GRA?
You're never too old for NS, in my opinion.
A Central News Agency? Don't think so, what would something like that look like?
Central News Agency? Could be neat, but in this down time I wonder what the headlines would be.
"This is Doug Newman. tonights news: Nothing happening at all in the GRA. Hmm, well.....ok then. Gonna go play Xbox."
Yeah, at most I could write up some stuff about some of the worse WA-related TGs I get sometimes, and even those I get rarely nowadays.
Most I get are pretty wel done....but I bet there are some out there with horrendous spelling and grammar issues.
It's mostly that they either fail in being written coherently, or that they say I should vote for something (or approve a proposal) without giving me reasons.
Move along. Nothing to see. lol
i see something....oh wait....it's nothing.
A friendly hello from Gay Equality. That's it, just hello!