WA Delegate (non-executive): The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven (elected 1 year 43 days ago)
Embassies: The FRA, Gay, North Pacific, Atlantis, Caprecia, Liberty Alliance, Yggdrasil, Equilism, 10000 Islands, Canada, New Warsaw Pact, Gay Equality, NeoConfederate States of America, Confederation of Nations, Middle Earth, Spiritus, and 1 other.the Rejected Realms.
Construction of embassies with Texas has commenced. Completion expected in 6 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Global Right Alliance
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Global Right Alliance is ranked 202nd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|51.||The Holy Empire of Trancedigaeth||Corporate Police State||“Run, if you stumble, you fall”|
|52.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Santamaria||Capitalist Paradise||“Bugger off commie”|
- 6 hours ago: The Empire of The Southern European Nations departed this region for Austritaria.
- 9 hours ago: The Empire of The Southern European Nations arrived from The Pacific.
- 10 hours ago: The Colony of USOPIA arrived from The East Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: The Republic of Republic of The Hague departed this region for Renegade Islands Alliance.
- 15 hours ago: The Republic of Republic of The Hague arrived from The West Pacific.
- 19 hours ago: The Dictatorship of The Dark SuboTheNoob arrived from The South Pacific.
- 22 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Peace4u departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 23 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Mexico_IIV arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Embassy established between The Rejected Realms and Global Right Alliance.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Embassy established between Global Right Alliance and Spiritus.
Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board
I just applied for citizenship.
Welcome newcomers! Drop me a telegram if you have any questions, and head on over to the forums and IRC!
lol... your mom
Hello all, we need people to have their say on the proposals for the new regional constitution. The United States of Soverties has a crazy idea we want to try out whereby you would 'vote' by joining a political party, and the party with the most members is in power and can fill government positions and bring laws to the People's Assembly. So no scheduled elections, and we could end up with anarchy as parties sizes change daily, or we could end up with one mega-power-bloc until a fledgling coalition battles them. Sounds exciting no? However, we need to do some thinking to get this to work, and everyone's input is welcome. To the forums!
*Starts throwing out superhero costumes to everyone*
To the forum mobile!
we should start some kind of minigame on here. maybe mafia?
Can we do that on the RMB?
If you believe, you can do anything, minus not believing of course because that would just be silly.
So anyone here play any other video games by any chance?
I do Urbandead, World of Tanks, Guild War 2, Europa Universalis 4, Trouble in terrorist Town and Binding of Isaac mainly.
battlefield and by tonight, titanfall. I own binding of Isaac from a humble bundle but I haven't tried it. Trouble in terrorist town was to me a ghetto-rigged version of mafia.