WA Delegate (non-executive): The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven (elected 2 years 35 days ago)
Embassies: 10000 Islands, Gay Equality, the Rejected Realms, Gay, Atlantis, North Pacific, The FRA, Caprecia, Liberty Alliance, Yggdrasil, New Warsaw Pact, NeoConfederate States of America, Confederation of Nations, Middle Earth, Texas, and Capitalist Paradise.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Global Right Alliance
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Global Right Alliance is ranked 219th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Neorealist Imperium of Emerald-Springs of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Spiritus and Global Right Alliance.
- 4 days ago: The Unified Republic of Capitalem of the region Southeastern Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Commonwealth of King of Heroes Gilgamesh of the region Southeastern Wisconsin withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans of the region Spiritus ordered the closure of its embassy in Global Right Alliance.
- 7 days ago: Lower bowmania ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: Finneystan ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Unified Republic of Capitalem of the region Southeastern Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The choir tenebris ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: Isija ceased to exist.
Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board
I went to their foreign embassies forum, and it looks like we have not provided a foreign region update in some months, and so they are withdrawing their embassy due to inactivity. They invite us to apply again for an embassy if we decide to want to be active again in the future.
In a word, inactivity.
Funny how after a decade or more in the game, regions and players just go to sleep.
Hi everyone. I noticed that out of our current 42 member states, only 9 are members of the WA. I'm just curious as to why that may be. Is there any reason not to join the WA, or is it just lack of interest? Also, I know that puppets cannot join the WA, so, is it safe to assume that the GRA has lots of those and not too many unique members?
Some of us are on defensive missions, propping up weak Delegates or attempting liberation's.
I'm not sure that I understand the gameplay of that TBH. How do you logistically actually defend against a raid, or liberate? I'd like to help if I can, but I don't know how. Does that imply moving to the raided region to endorse the native delegate? I see people talking about defending/invading all of the time, but I don't understand it outside of an RP perspective.
Well, was gone for a week in the backwaters of Wales. And suddenly NationStates has changed its looks completely. It is definitely.... interesting.
Anything else happen in while I was gone?
In a nutshell, the Raiding/Defending dynamic of NationStates is all about WA Endorsements. A Defense is to pile on endorsements on the Native Delegate to prevent a coup d'etat attempt by Raiders. A Liberation is a coup d'etat attempt by Defenders to unseat a Raider Delegate and re-install a Native Delegate. These actions usually occur at the time a region Updates which happens twice a day beginning at 0400 and 1600 GMT.
I figure that requires massive coordination, but done in secret, right? Well, I suppose let me know on the forums if I can be of help if we ever participate in anything of that sort. I signed up the the armed forces of our region, but I assume that inactivity has made our army inactive also. I look forward to getting our proud history of defense back in order.
That's why we use IM's. They afford real time co-ordination of operations.