WA Delegate: The Godsend Empire of Dephire (elected 313 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Gholgoth
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 1,234th in the world for Most Cultured.
- 5 days ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire rejected Nocturnalya's request for regional embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia departed this region for Nocturnalya.
- 11 days ago: The Kylarnatian Imperial Colony of Anglo-Kylarnatia arrived from The Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae.
- 11 days ago: The Dominion of The Nocturnal Keeper of the region Nocturnalya proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: Embassy established between Gholgoth and Greysteel.
- 20 days ago: The Steel Guardian of Empire of the region Greysteel agreed to construct embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire proposed constructing embassies with Greysteel.
- 20 days ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire rejected Huios's request for regional embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Black Rider of Adahar of the region Huios proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Rostil and Gholgoth.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
The last meeting of the Gothic Lords as I recall was in regards to the since-retconned invasion of some other region by Kraven, AMF, myself and other Goths. Regardless I consider the meeting itself, the first and only time my late emperor Shangjun met with and pledged loyalty to the other lords, to still be part of that character's canon though perhaps the surrounding situation would have to be changed. That said, Shangjun is dead as far as where I am in my current timeline and his replacement will not become immediately apparent for some time. I'll participate in the meeting using, as I had planned to introduce in the past, an intermediary assigned the permanent post of Pudite ambassador to the Gothic Lords. I will however have to be vague about exactly what is happening in my canon at the time of the meeting and before/beyond. I can't pass up the chance to hang with the other lords again though ;)
So - my epilogue did the following:
1) Establish the Ironwings as Gothic Lords and admitting Havensky into the Alliance. Presumably, this occurred during a meeting of the Lords. (Though, we didn't flesh that out.
2) Establish the Gothic Havensky territory
3) More official alliance between Dephire and I
4) Tycho Onyx drops name, becomes errant knight, Gavin Squall becomes Captain of the Queen's Guard, Glitches leave military, now professor and CEO of Glitch Labs.
5) Established that Milograd was split between Dephire, Jagada, and Kraven - with Havensky getting the former capitol right on the border lines.
6) Havensky begins large scale campaign to attract immigrants
These events I imagine took a little bit of time to occur. At the end of the epilogue, we've built a university (four skyscrapers), the capitol building, and the Royal House. I'm assuming with PMT tech that doing this is faster than the normal. (Particularly with us using 3D printers and all that mess.)
(Here's the epilouge for reference)
Oh snap - I just realized I wrote 6 months in the Epilogue from the last action. I can retcon up or down if needed.
A meeting of the Gothic Lords? interesting, of course luring Denteth there will be no easy task, he's been making a very public show of shunning everyone who trusted Azrael especially after he tried to convince everyone to not do so :P
"Shun the non-believers" "shunnnnnn!"
In all seriousness, are we hoping for de-escalation?
Even though large tracts of Gholgoth and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Capitol Police and all the odious apparatus of Kraven rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Peninsular Province, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our peninsula, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this nation or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Allies beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Vetalian Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, they, with all their power and might,would step forth to the rescue and the liberation of Vetalia.
Churchill would be proud, Vetalia. Churchill would be proud.
Also, the construction of Noctrunalya has exceeded all expectations. My main account should be back within a few more days.
Track four seems especially appropriate haha