WA Delegate: The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia (elected 87 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Gholgoth
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 15,460th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The War Machine of Borman Empire ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek updated the World Factbook entry.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Zackaroth ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Colony of Subcon Upon Roentgen Fields ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Imperial Polyoncarchy of Aldarminia ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek changed the regional password.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Storm Gard departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 16 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South Pacific and Gholgoth.
- 20 days ago: The Empire of HALLOPA of the region Saltus proposed constructing embassies.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
It was like true love...it came so quickly but was then so cruelly taken away...
Well, Impressions has fallen through. Looks like I'll be joining you, Kraven.
You know, it's pretty sad that people who have been in this region for a long time are leaving to go prance around in other regions which will just end up folding in a short period of time. It's like you people are too ADD to stay where you're at, and too lazy to put any effort into keeping an established community running. Have fun in your flavor of the month region, we'll still be here.
I'll be making my next post this week, I look forward to you joining us AMF, it will be grand once we get going! We'll always be here in Gholgoth, sometimes silent, but always here..
We are the Ancient Protectors (teehee!) of the Old Ways... The Old Gods themselves who rule over the lands. All of our people are of the highest caste in NS Society because no one can live up to our aged-in-stone words...
Okay, my brained has been fried due to inner-city traffic.
I am waiting to finish up my degree and graduate and then will be devoting time to helping out with whatever Gholgoth is doing. That should be in two weeks from now.
Fortunately my busy season is over, as is the echo busy season in my area of expertise of preparing financial statements for various bank covenants and updating buy-sell agreements...I should be pretty flexible to be more involved in regional affairs going forward.
I also want to engage in a complete rebuilding of Vetalia's military forces to finally give it some coherence; right now it's just a rhetorical device in the sense that I have no formal outline of its capabilities. I don't think this would be controversial in any sense but it would be a worthwhile side-RP for a few interested nations who have arms and expertise to sell.
Going to inactive for the foreseeable future, I just don't have the time to commit to any RP's, I might as well just throw the towel in check in from time to time
Hope you all do great things for Gholgoth, I wish I could be part of it, Long Live Ghol!
I will most likely be inactive for a time as well -although I have been more of a forum troll than a rp'er the last few years. I wish all you the best and all that good stuff.
Take care G!