WA Delegate: The Godsend Empire of Dephire (elected 308 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Gholgoth
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 16,272nd in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 5 days ago: The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia departed this region for Nocturnalya.
- 5 days ago: The Kylarnatian Imperial Colony of Anglo-Kylarnatia arrived from The Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of The Nocturnal Keeper of the region Nocturnalya proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Gholgoth and Greysteel.
- 14 days ago: The Steel Guardian of Empire of the region Greysteel agreed to construct embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire proposed constructing embassies with Greysteel.
- 14 days ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire rejected Huios's request for regional embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Black Rider of Adahar of the region Huios proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Rostil and Gholgoth.
- 21 days ago: The Imperial Polyoncarchy of Aldarminia ceased to exist.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
I want to 3D print NYC...
I see tour 3D Printed NYC and raise you a 3D Printed Chicago with data projected over it http://bigdata.architecture.org
And finally, as this conflict threatens the regional security of Gholgoth... on the Behalf and Behest of the Skyan People... I, Queen Jessica Heart of the House of Ironwing - Gothic Lord... due hereby Summon the Gothic Lords... and present the matter of this incursion of Vetalia to Their Judgement...That they may look upon this and see that this incursion by the Kraven Reich is not just... and order their immediate departure... lest War in Gholgoth rise again.
Will there be a new thread for the meeting of the Lords or should we just use the Sword of Damocles?
How many months ahead will the meeting be?
Got your back Havensky.
It's Vet's thread so he can make that call. I think Kraven's next move can occur regardless of when we have the summit.
Also: I'm operating under the assumption that there was a significant passage of time between the epilogue of Soldiers and the end of hostilities. Would solve continuity errors on my end since it would take some time yi set up Gothic Havensky.
I was inactive at that time. Could you fill me in on the epilogue?