WA Delegate: The Templar Empire of Dephire (elected 82 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Gholgoth
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 12,848th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 13 hours ago: The Ashlands of Jagada arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Ashlands of Jagada ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ashazeth and Gholgoth.
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Homunculi Father of the region Ashazeth ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 26 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter of the region United Defense Directorate cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 28 days ago: The Worlds best sniper of White_Death of the region United Defense Directorate ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 32 days ago: The Ashlands of Jagada arrived from Osiris.
- 33 days ago: The Glorious Empire of The Scandinvans departed this region for Reznya.
- 33 days ago: The Hierarchy of Telros departed this region for Reznya.
- 36 days ago: The Ancient Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia arrived from Japan.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Jagada will insanely resist Kravenic expansion!
And we'll build the Monument of Vetalian-Londinian Perpetual Alliance!
Sorry about the triplicate post, each time I refreshed the page it posted my same comment again.
In the coming weeks, The Reich will be expanding into the island to the south that perpetuated the previous Gothic Civil War...
Resistance is expected to be minimal..
The island of Milograd will be drowned in the blood of tyrants.
With no substantive contact between Crimmond's Navy and the Naval Defense Forces in nearly a year, members of the Legislature and Directorate have been holding a series of closed-door sessions in the Capital with prominent delegates from the SKC and Designwerks. Exact details of the meetings have not been disclosed to the media at this time, citing reasons of national security.
Sources close to the Central Directorate, though declining to go on official record, have commented that the Navy has made a series of urgent appeals to expand its fleet size and mandate, while mid-level officials from Designwerks have expressed concern at the lack of protection for Varathon-bound civilian shipping through the Shavanese / Milogradian corridor. The sources cited several reports of unusually high military activity in Kravenite coastal installations facing the Dh'arconian Straits, coupled with a total breakdown of communication between the Ministry of Defense and the Crimm Imperial Navy, leading to what the unnamed source termed a "panicked reassessment of Schultarian defense priorities".