WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected 1 year 31 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Gholgoth
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 5,752nd in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|21.||The Enrialist Imperium of The Naacal||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life Transcends Infinity”|
|22.||The Kylarnatian Imperial Colony of Anglo-Kylarnatia||Democratic Socialists||“Enim Silvier, charissimu mater.”|
|23.||The Confederacy of Sniper Country||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Home of the leafy bug!”|
|24.||The Sanctus Imperator Patronu of Sambizie||Iron Fist Consumerists||“جنديات الإلهة”|
|25.||The Imperial Fortress Reich of The Kraven Corporation||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In The Absence of Light... Darkness Prevails...”|
- 5 hours ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter of the region United Defense Directorate proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The United Republic of New Embossia of the region Greysteel cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 9 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Vandoosa Dreissig of the region Greysteel ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 12 days ago: The Kingdom of Hridbjod ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Defense Directorate and Gholgoth.
- 14 days ago: The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa arrived from Varathron.
- 14 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek of the region Varathron cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 14 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire banned The Fiefdom of Uapnihzozcotefz from the region.
- 14 days ago: The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa departed this region for Varathron.
- 15 days ago: The Fiefdom of Uapnihzozcotefz of the region Varathron ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
The Vetalian delegation isn't what you suspect it to be...the Proconsul of Commerce has been one busy bee behind the scenes.
Right - and that's what is going to set Atticus off. His jaw pretty much hit the floor when he heard that and ICly he'd want to say "something" to that statement. OCCly, I wanted to get permission before posting since it'd be a bit out of turn.
By all means go ahead, Boris' company Petrovsk Heavy Industries is a vile entity hated by the vast majority of Vetalians for its shady business dealings. Calling him and his cronies out would be a major rallying point for the Vetalian Resistance.
What resistance? *quizzical eyebrow raise*
Also, what are people's plan for the zombies?
Brutal crack downs
Same here. Utter annihilation.
Hmm, that probably shouldn't be the default reaction to any international crisis, especially zombies. Vetalia stronk!
I would bring back gladiator pits and see how my gladiators do against the Horde...