WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Gholgoth
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 6,548th in the world for Nudest.
|21.||The Imperial Fortress Reich of The Kraven Corporation||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The War Machine begins its cycle once again... ”|
|22.||The Confederacy of Sniper Country||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Home of the leafy bug!”|
|23.||The Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu||Father Knows Best State||“Whose fire-tried hearts outlast a thousand autumns”|
|24.||The Ditorate of The IASM||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ꡉꡈꡀꡄꡆꡈꡀꡈ ꡆꡎꡍꡆꡅꡔꡕ”|
- : The Skybound Republic of Havensky rejected Viglandi's request for regional embassies.
- : The Skybound Republic of Havensky granted posting privileges on the Gholgoth Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Principality of Visleuwin of the region Viglandi proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eternal Empire of Elara arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : The master m ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The All Hail the Wonders of Peoples Republic of the Basque People of the region Yarnia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The master m arrived from Osiris.
- : The Fallen Empire of Dephire updated the World Factbook entry.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
I have been working on some rough drafts for some time, but just haven't found the necessary time to finish. :(
Well I have several story lines going myself. I'd love to get back into storytelling with the region if anyone is interested in putting some fire and coal back into the engine of Gholgoth?
Well, if you two would like to collaborate, shoot a telegram my way and lets get rolling! Or we can chat in espernet if you're free some time.
I'll be starting up the Never the Twain shall meet thread pretty soon too - just have to get things calmed down at work
Same here, between work and the house I'm wrecked lol
That might be a good thread to bring Elara back into the mix as well...
That honors falls to the Drakonian Imperium. Alas, you must beg him though (he's into that kind of thing ... lol). :P
A little Elaran Ale goes a long way... :)