WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Gholgoth
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 3,205th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|21.||The Confederacy of Sniper Country||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Home of the leafy bug!”|
|22.||The Empire of Newtdom||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Honi Soit Qui Mal y Pense”|
|23.||The Empire of Jagada||Anarchy||“You must walk through the darkness to see the light”|
|24.||The Glorious Empire of The Scandinvans||Capitalizt||“For God, Emperor, and Empire.”|
|25.||The Grand Dominion of Drakonian Imperium||Anarchy||“Greatness, Power, and Authority! All Hail, Drakonia!”|
- : The Nothing to Look At Here of Ganos Lao departed this region for Graveyard.
- : The United Kingdom of Cagunion of the region Coastalia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Panagutaus of the region Knights of The Templar Order proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Imperial Kosmokratium of Aldarminia arrived from Osiris.
- : The United Clans of The Charr arrived from Balder.
- : The Allied States of The World of Remnant of the region The World of Remnant proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kaiser of Imperial Germans of the region Federation of Greater German Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Jagada arrived from Osiris.
- : The Empire of Jagada ceased to exist.
- : The Fallen Empire of Dephire updated the World Factbook entry.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Anybody have any idea if there was ever a backup done of the old NSWiki? Because I sure as hell never bothered to back any of my stuff up, which is nice.
...I slept through the zombie apocalypse. Apparently I wasn't appetizing enough. That, or I am more a zombie than I thought.
There is nothing I can say that can redeem my transgressions.
I hyped people up. Twice. And failed theirs and my aspirations. Twice. I left without notice. Twice. I beg for forgiveness, as I have done many times since I was forced to depart. I await either banishment or a harsh reprimand.
Eh, just continue to be loyal. That is all we could ask for... Maybe some candy.
*gives Dephire a bucket of candy*
You know just how to please me. Kraven has to do this every other hour in order to keep me looking the other- Ooh! Piece of candy! Ooh! Piece of candy! *Wanders away from a list of new atrocities committed, allegedly, by the Reich*
I don't think you can consider them allegedly when the Reich probably makes movies out of it. I think we all remember Genocide 4: Revenge of the Reichsmarshall. Lets not pretend it wasn't the strongest sequel in the series.
The Genocide saga was a very brillant film.
"...disputed territories across Gholgoth are being claimed by Aldarskaya[Aldarminian] college students."
Figured I should let everybody know. :D
We mourn the passing of Ganos Lao.
Rest in peace brother.