WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected 1 year 35 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Gholgoth
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 3,003rd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|21.||The Alignment of Novacom||Democratic Socialists||“Onward we march in Destinies Service”|
|22.||The Confederacy of Sniper Country||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Home of the leafy bug!”|
|23.||The Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Whose fire-tried hearts outlast a thousand autumns”|
|24.||The Sanctus Imperator Patronu of Sambizie||Iron Fist Consumerists||“جنديات الإلهة”|
|25.||The Imperial Fortress Reich of The Kraven Corporation||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In The Absence of Light... Darkness Prevails...”|
- 4 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter of the region United Defense Directorate proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The United Republic of New Embossia of the region Greysteel cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 13 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Vandoosa Dreissig of the region Greysteel ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 16 days ago: The Kingdom of Hridbjod ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Defense Directorate and Gholgoth.
- 18 days ago: The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa arrived from Varathron.
- 18 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek of the region Varathron cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 18 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire banned The Fiefdom of Uapnihzozcotefz from the region.
- 18 days ago: The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa departed this region for Varathron.
- 19 days ago: The Fiefdom of Uapnihzozcotefz of the region Varathron ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Hmm, that probably shouldn't be the default reaction to any international crisis, especially zombies. Vetalia stronk!
I would bring back gladiator pits and see how my gladiators do against the Horde...
Hey guys, I thought I was going to be able to be a bit more active, but as life would have it I might have been lying to myself. Work in a warzone, plus studying for the LSAT in December, has taken up most of my time. I will still be checking in - as to not let SC die anymore - and may occasionally post, but not as often as I might like. Just wanted to give everybody a courtesy heads up.
No problem. Take care
So... can we all agree that we let the Zombies win this time?
Research has shown that regions that all follow the same option fare better. My home region will be choosing the 'cure' option.
Exterminate is only really effective if everyone starts to do it soon after the event begins, if you log on late its safer to cure. I think region-wide curing is the best option, but this is GHOLGOTH so we should exterminate the zombies. It sounds cooler.
OR.... OR heres a thought...
guys what if
we let the zombies win
No. Surrender is impossible for the chosen of Erid to comprehend. We are Scandinvans. You should surrender to us. Then allow us to blindly purge your people in the hunt for 'zombies'.