WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected 54 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Gholgoth
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 6,681st in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|21.||The Kylarnatian Imperial Colony of Anglo-Kylarnatia||Democratic Socialists||“Enim Silvier, charissimu mater.”|
|22.||The City of New Milograd||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ensure Equilibrium.”|
- 4 days ago: The United Dominion of Love Dog of the region Andromalius proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Concordant of Velkya tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 25 days ago: The Allied States of Axis Commonwealth of the region The Axis Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire rejected Avadam Inn's request for regional embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire rejected The place for awesome nations's request for regional embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Amazing Land of Abust1 of the region The place for awesome nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: The United Galactic District's of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: The City of New Milograd arrived from The South Pacific.
- 45 days ago: Embassy established between Atlas and Gholgoth.
- 47 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire updated the World Factbook entry.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Q: Which nations currently use the Gothfighter?
I just use self-made equipment.
Gothfighter? Do they look like bat planes?
Talk about healthy citizens...
I win again.
Kraven's people are healthier than most of us... How is this possible? Does the Reich just outright ban fast food and sugary snacks???
That would be one thing the Reich actually does that I wouldn't oppose...
The ill and inform are injected with a concentrated dose of lead
I win again. Yay for inequality.