WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected 1 year 65 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Gholgoth
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 37th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|21.||The Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Whose fire-tried hearts outlast a thousand autumns”|
|22.||The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Go forth and spread throughout the universe”|
|23.||The Ganosian-Vecerian Empire of Ganos Lao||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“La Nation, la Loi, le Roi”|
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Continental Empire of Malatose arrived from Osiris.
- 8 days ago: The Senatus Populusque of Tersanctus ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Skybound Republic of Havensky arrived from Texas.
- 17 days ago: The Crowned Republic of Amastol ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Imperial Polyoncarchy of Aldarminia ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Grand Empire of Kantorus of the region Draenor proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 25 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire updated the World Factbook entry.
- 27 days ago: The Skybound Republic of Havensky departed this region for Texas.
- 34 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter of the region United Defense Directorate proposed constructing embassies.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.835 billion Amadorians… Why must I be so small?
Because you are lunch not dinner.
If it's OK - I'd like to move swords forward a bit
Please do. Tristan is now stuck at the summit and I need to start killing people with Siegfried
Okay so we have 4 teams from Artitsa, 4 from Havensky, and 4 from Kylarnatia.
I do not recall who else was throwing some in but the more the merrier...
I heard from Kraven that's he's going to be delayed for some time due to moving and work. My next posts will be contingent on his so feel free to keep moving.
Also - you can RP Vetalian characters in regards to what's going on; either helpful or harmful. The main focus for me right now is the impending coup and a possible uprising in the occupied area that I might start.
If it gets too messy I'll splinter off that plot thread and link it to the main one.
Sounds like a plan!
Vetalian given names: