WA Delegate: The Templar Empire of Dephire (elected 212 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Gholgoth
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 13,178th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|21.||The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Go forth and spread throughout the universe”|
|22.||The Plutocratic Shahdom of The Parthians||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Mara dad farmud va Khod Davar Ast.”|
|23.||The Glorious Empire of The Scandinvans||Capitalist Paradise||“For God, Emperor, and Empire.”|
|24.||The Republic of Vetalia||Anarchy||“Through prosperity, progress”|
|25.||The Grand Dominion of Drakonian Imperium||Anarchy||“Greatness, Power, and Authority! All Hail, Drakonia!”|
|26.||The Front Range Republic of Mount Shavano||Anarchy||“Libertas primoris”|
|27.||The Matriarchy of Jagada||Anarchy||“Ashes upon ashes”|
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Confederated Empire of Sovereign California of the region Earth Prime proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Templar Empire of Dephire updated the World Factbook entry.
- 14 days ago: The Concordant of Velkya arrived from Osiris.
- 15 days ago: The Gothic Nation of Tiurabo arrived from Balder.
- 15 days ago: The Stratocratic Confederacy of Anagonia arrived from Balder.
- 16 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Grand Dominion of Drakonian Imperium arrived from Varathron.
- 23 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Eh, war can do that... wait, who said that?
It was the wind. Carry on. Nothing to see - or hear - here.
So, after the thread wraps (which should be soon) - would anyone object to a "safe passage" route from the Southern Gothic Sea to my home port in Havensky? I figured the easiest way to make sure international traffic to my port doesn't bother anyone is to set up a dedicated route they would be expected to take.
The ancient rights and prerogatives of the Empire must not be infringed.
So long as it doesn't enter Territorial Defence zones of The Reich, then I have no problems
Alrighty, I'll get something together - Speaking of the thread - if anyone wants to make a comment during peace talks before the big announcement now would be a good time. The next two posts should wrap up everything
Ok, announcement made - Check on the Soldiers Thread if you want to make a comment.
Vetalia has made alternative arrangements...
I don't know, the Reich is just swell in our opinion.