WA Delegate: The Godsend Empire of Dephire (elected 309 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Gholgoth
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 14,792nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|21.||The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Are Many, Among So Very Few”|
|22.||The Amadorian Diarch of Tiami||Capitalist Paradise||“Dulce et Decorum est Pro Patria Mori”|
|23.||The Most Serene Republic of The Master M||Capitalist Paradise||“In Fortitudine Victoria ”|
|24.||The Imperial Fortress Reich of The Kraven Corporation||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In The Absence of Light... Darkness Prevails...”|
|25.||The Sanctus Imperator Patronu of Sambizie||Iron Fist Consumerists||“جنديات الإلهة”|
|26.||The Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Whose fire-tried hearts outlast a thousand autumns”|
|27.||The Glorious Empire of The Scandinvans||Capitalizt||“For God, Emperor, and Empire.”|
|28.||The Pluricontinental Federation of Ganos Lao||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“La Nation, la Loi, Le Monarque”|
|29.||The Immortal Pathogen of Rethan||Corporate Police State||“Your species is now obsolete.”|
- 18 hours ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire rejected Nocturnalya's request for regional embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia departed this region for Nocturnalya.
- 6 days ago: The Kylarnatian Imperial Colony of Anglo-Kylarnatia arrived from The Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae.
- 6 days ago: The Dominion of The Nocturnal Keeper of the region Nocturnalya proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: Embassy established between Gholgoth and Greysteel.
- 15 days ago: The Steel Guardian of Empire of the region Greysteel agreed to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire proposed constructing embassies with Greysteel.
- 16 days ago: The Godsend Empire of Dephire rejected Huios's request for regional embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Black Rider of Adahar of the region Huios proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Rostil and Gholgoth.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Also: I'm operating under the assumption that there was a significant passage of time between the epilogue of Soldiers and the end of hostilities. Would solve continuity errors on my end since it would take some time yi set up Gothic Havensky.
I was inactive at that time. Could you fill me in on the epilogue?
Jack boots fell upon the soil of lesser beings, claiming the land and it's people theirs. Resistance was light. Certain key aspects yet revealed, and Vetalia has yet been cracked...
Did he take all of milograd? We had originally agreed to split it. Just want to make sure before i post.
Milograd was split.
And, if needed, I'll split Vetalia! MUWAHAHHAHAHAAA
The last meeting of the Gothic Lords as I recall was in regards to the since-retconned invasion of some other region by Kraven, AMF, myself and other Goths. Regardless I consider the meeting itself, the first and only time my late emperor Shangjun met with and pledged loyalty to the other lords, to still be part of that character's canon though perhaps the surrounding situation would have to be changed. That said, Shangjun is dead as far as where I am in my current timeline and his replacement will not become immediately apparent for some time. I'll participate in the meeting using, as I had planned to introduce in the past, an intermediary assigned the permanent post of Pudite ambassador to the Gothic Lords. I will however have to be vague about exactly what is happening in my canon at the time of the meeting and before/beyond. I can't pass up the chance to hang with the other lords again though ;)
So - my epilogue did the following:
1) Establish the Ironwings as Gothic Lords and admitting Havensky into the Alliance. Presumably, this occurred during a meeting of the Lords. (Though, we didn't flesh that out.
2) Establish the Gothic Havensky territory
3) More official alliance between Dephire and I
4) Tycho Onyx drops name, becomes errant knight, Gavin Squall becomes Captain of the Queen's Guard, Glitches leave military, now professor and CEO of Glitch Labs.
5) Established that Milograd was split between Dephire, Jagada, and Kraven - with Havensky getting the former capitol right on the border lines.
6) Havensky begins large scale campaign to attract immigrants
These events I imagine took a little bit of time to occur. At the end of the epilogue, we've built a university (four skyscrapers), the capitol building, and the Royal House. I'm assuming with PMT tech that doing this is faster than the normal. (Particularly with us using 3D printers and all that mess.)
(Here's the epilouge for reference)
Oh snap - I just realized I wrote 6 months in the Epilogue from the last action. I can retcon up or down if needed.