WA Delegate (non-executive): The Cranky Old Grizzly of BearNation (elected 137 days ago)
Embassies: The FRA, Philosophy 115, Gay Equality, The Sea Of Love, Global Right Alliance, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Alternative Left, New Europe, the Rejected Realms, Democrats, The Exodus, Nudist Dreamland, Atlantis, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Respected Realms, The SOP, and 50 others.Philippines, Atheist Empire, Central Pacific Empire, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Leninist Russia, Lady Gaga, Hippy Haven, The Republic of the Netherlands, Jewish Justice League, Morskoj, bear world, ISSU, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, Esquarium, Antarctic Oasis, Suomi, Grand Alliance Of Independant Nations, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Federation of Dethklok 1000, Lower Canada, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Asiana, Latin America, Khora, The United Feline Commonwealths, Minoa, Smiley Faces, The United Nations of Here, Funen, Laissez Faireholm, Ministreyl Union, Commonwealth of Liberty, Communist China, urkalgurk, Westphalia, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Muffins and other Baked Goods, The Rainbow Alliance, Tofulinearity, The Skeleton Army, The Abandoned Playground, International East Union, Drag Queens, Leetmerica, United Sovereign Republics Of Acuder, Australia, Empire of Christian Nations, The Gay Empire, and Kotturheim.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Gay
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Gay is ranked 4,459th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|21.||The Oppressed Peoples of Rose Tinted Glasses||Father Knows Best State||“Rose Tint Your World”|
|22.||The Free Land of Vergathia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Annibyniaeth Drwy Dragwyddoldeb”|
|23.||The Grand Union of Yousand||Democratic Socialists||“One People, One Voice.”|
|24.||The Imperial Principality of Eerlijk||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Eerlijkheid Is De Sleutel Tot Succes”|
|25.||The Protectorate of GLBTQ Equality||Left-Leaning College State||“A Haven from Dictatorship”|
|26.||The Holy Empire of Myers Park||Moralistic Democracy||“Wealth and Prosperity for all”|
|27.||The Weird Hegemonic Empressdom of Spirit of HoHSPS||Father Knows Best State||“I'm more interested in my consciousness than...”|
|28.||The Liquor of Blood Wine||New York Times Democracy||“Or would you rather have port?”|
|29.||The Fabulous Founder of LGBT Equality||Civil Rights Lovefest||“LGBTQ Equality”|
|30.||The Imperial Harem of Dancing Dragons||Father Knows Best State||“Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir ?”|
Recent polls: “Where do you currently live?” • “Would you support and take part in an LGBT Pride Festival that could potentially be held in the Central Pacific Empire?”
- 17 minutes ago: The Enlightened Autocracy of Eric Lauder of the region Transexual Sexy Queens proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Orthen afghaniraq arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 hours ago: The People's Republic of Seattlle of the region United Front proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 hours ago: The People's Happy Empire of Smileys of the region Smiley Faces cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gay.
- 17 hours ago: The Democratic States of Vandoosa Funfundzwanzig of the region Smiley Faces ordered the closure of its embassy in Gay.
- 17 hours ago: The Autocratic Freak Show of SchutteGod departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Australasian Democratic Union and Gay.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Borderlands of Marquis Andras arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Fabulous Founder of LGBT Equality rejected Rahturi's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Theocracy of New Eastern Communist Alliance arrived from Lazarus.
Gay Regional Message Board
Speaking of music, it's that time again!
Song of the Week: Perry Como - Papa Loves Mambo
Also, a happy birthday to Closeted Cases! Woo! :D
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY, Closeted Cases!
i found a really cheerfully song about suicide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc . this is another group i listen to.
Friday was Michael Jackson's bday ;.;
*sighs* I don't even know where I stand in GP anymore,I suppose I'm just a silly dreamer,wanting to change the unchangeable - outside of reality looking to the world and thinking is can be better
Maybe a few months off would be good...
I haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about.
Hello From USRA
I went to Pride festivities in Duluth, Minnesota, where I saw Steve Grand perform. He was very good!