WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Islas
The embassy with Tuamotu is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Galapagos is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Galapagos
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Galapagos is ranked 18,651st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : The Queen's State of Islas ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos and Tuamotu.
- : Embassy established between City of New York and Galapagos.
- : Embassy cancelled between Comoros and Galapagos.
- : Embassy established between Tuamotu and Galapagos.
- : The Queendom of New York Boro departed this region for City of New York.
- : The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with City of New York.
- : The Queen's State of City of New York of the region City of New York proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of New York Boro arrived from Gemini.
- : The Queen's State of Udzima of the region Comoros ordered the closure of its embassy in Galapagos.
- : Embassy cancelled between City of New York and Galapagos.
Galapagos Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.