WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Islas
Galapagos is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Galapagos
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Galapagos is ranked 100th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between City of New York and Galapagos.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tuamotu and Galapagos.
- 9 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos and Tuamotu.
- 9 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with City of New York.
- 9 days ago: The Queendom of City of New York of the region City of New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 111 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas updated the World Factbook entry.
- 213 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas established the region's flag.
- 222 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas aborted construction of embassies with The Illuminati.
- 222 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 223 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Galapagos Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.