WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Islas
Galapagos is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Galapagos
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Galapagos is ranked 16,177th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : The Queen's State of Raetop departed this region for The Icelandic Commonwealth.
- : The Queen's State of Raetop arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Queen's State of Islas altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between City of New York and Galapagos.
- : Embassy cancelled between Tuamotu and Galapagos.
- : The Queen's State of Islas ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos and Tuamotu.
- : The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with City of New York.
- : The Queen's State of City of New York of the region City of New York proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Islas updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Queen's State of Islas established the region's flag.
Galapagos Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.