WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Islas
Galapagos is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Galapagos
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Galapagos is ranked 7,643rd in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 18 hours ago: Embassy established between City of New York and Galapagos.
- 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Tuamotu and Galapagos.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Queen's State of Islas ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos and Tuamotu.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with City of New York.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Queendom of City of New York of the region City of New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 105 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas updated the World Factbook entry.
- 208 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas established the region's flag.
- 217 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas aborted construction of embassies with The Illuminati.
- 217 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 218 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Galapagos Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.