WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Islas
Galapagos is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Galapagos
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Galapagos is ranked 719th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Queen's State of Islas||Anarchy||“State and empire”|
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between City of New York and Galapagos.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tuamotu and Galapagos.
- 7 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos and Tuamotu.
- 7 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with City of New York.
- 7 days ago: The Queendom of City of New York of the region City of New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 109 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas updated the World Factbook entry.
- 211 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas established the region's flag.
- 220 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas aborted construction of embassies with The Illuminati.
- 220 days ago: The Queen's State of Islas agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 221 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Galapagos Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.