WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Joana
Embassies: Minoa, The East Pacific, Eastern Roman Empire, The Embassy, Hinduism, The Unsettled Lands, The Almighty Federation, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Bar on the corner of every region, and Japan.
Funen is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Funen
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Funen is ranked 18,923rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Free Land of Joana||Left-Leaning College State||“Looking after post-DEN Funen”|
- : Embassy established between Funen and Japan.
- : The Free Land of Joana agreed to construct embassies with Japan.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Joana updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy established between Funen and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Embassy cancelled between Japan and Funen.
- : The State of Minoa granted posting privileges on the Funen Regional Message Board to Officers with Communications authority in embassy regions.
- : The State of Minoa departed this region for Minoa.
- : The Free Land of Joana renamed the office held by The State of Minoa from "Offsite manager (a bit like IT admins)" to "Offsite manager (similar to a manager of an IT network)" in Funen.
- : The Free Land of Joana appointed The State of Minoa as Offsite manager (a bit like IT admins) with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Funen.
Funen Regional Message Board
Welcome! Settle in by the fire and make yourself comfortable!
Better throw another log on the fire, it's getting a tad cold back here.
Happy New Year from your friends in Asgard!
Best regards for the New Year form Funen.
I see it's just you two left here in this region, must be boring right? My region is boring too. We would like to invite you guys to our region. We need a few more people to role play.
Our region sunara
It was nice and quiet here without the recruitment spam.
Hola everyone and welcome back to Funen,
In response to the Predator script controversy, NationStates has today appointed Joana on behalf of Minoa (the owner of the now archived Charlotte Ryberg) to resume the foundership of Funen. Minoa was the last unaligned founder of this region.
As you will notice, the region has opted out of tag raiding with only the founder having executive powers, the original flag has returned and embassies with regions with suspected connections to DEN are scheduled for removal.
Over the next few days, as time permits, I will do a refurbishment of the region to restore its original appearance. I will write a full statement on the incident, and how I will revitalise this region, as soon as possible.
As you may have noticed, I have reversed the censorship of RMB posts by the previous owners.
Hmm, I've noticed that even as an offsite manager with Comms authority, I still need to enable embassy posting to post updates if I am in a hurry or something. Given that I am finishing university this year, I will certainly have more time for NS by June.
Ladies and Gentlemen, what a pleasure! *bows*, I'm honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move your tired bodies! Isn't that awesome! The first guest of every region gets a drink for free!
*holds the door open for you with one hand while it so happened that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with pool billiard, darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious choice of food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And folks always fall in love with the person handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell your soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*