WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 136 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Free States of Gaia
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 12,275th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The United democratic lands of Andermor departed this region for The United League of Nations.
- 4 days ago: The United democratic lands of Andermor arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 18 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Chaotic Lads Of Druidia ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Parkerican Lands's request for regional embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Republic of Parkerica of the region Parkerican Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius arrived from Lazarus.
- 30 days ago: The Altered State of Wellington County arrived from The North Pacific.
- 32 days ago: The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Free Land of Kingdom of Freeland ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The No More Land of Scandalbrooke departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Proud to be Canadian.
Lots of zombies about. Take care everyone!
When I went through my divorce, it was one of the darkest periods of my life. In my case, my love for my spouse was deep and pure, but the feelings were not returned and I realized I'd been duped for nearly ten years. It took about four years for me to get over the pain and genuinely re-embrace life again.
That sounds similar to my case. I found out a couple of years ago that my feelings were not returned. I tried very hard to turn things around, and did receive some encouragement, but it seemed I was making the effort more for my benefit than for our benefit. A big distinction. I never felt the effort to repair and rekindle was equal. And now it's over, and I'm in that same dark place you were in. I'll get through it eventually.
Thank you Deidre.
I too am a divorcee..... and to be honest, it was the best thing for me. Thankfully I had a lot of support from friends and family, but overall I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders.
As tough as it is to start over, it is a clean slate... so you can make the absolute best out of it. And knowing you Scandal, you will do just fine. :)
Thanks TK. Right now it's kind of like driving in fog. I'm slowly but surely getting things done.
I'm back to Canada on 23 November.
Why do people try to highjack your nation if you CTE?
They like the name? Maybe to test their password guessing skills.