WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 15 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Free States of Gaia
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 3,868th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|21.||The Unbridled Freedom of St Karliam In Castro||Anarchy||“Together we shine brighter”|
|22.||The Carboniferous Homeland of The TransPecos||Corporate Police State||“Carbon Units United!”|
|23.||The Economic Juggernaut of BillyBee||Capitalist Paradise||“You don't work, you don't eat!”|
|24.||The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags||Corporate Police State||“Deal with it”|
- 15 days ago: The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights became regional WA Delegate.
- 15 days ago: The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights lost WA Delegate status.
- 30 days ago: The Geek of ComputerOne arrived from Osiris.
- 30 days ago: The Nation of Ulita arrived from Osiris.
- 50 days ago: The Champs of Naf Naf arrived from Lazarus.
- 54 days ago: The Champs of Naf Naf ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Nation of Ulita ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Geek of ComputerOne ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Cliffs of the Iron Isles's request for regional embassies.
- 75 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the Iron Isles proposed constructing embassies.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Bit of a crash and burn for Eugenie. She had no answer to Kvitova's power. Getting to the final was a step forward though, and I'm sure she learned from it.
Canada did manage a championship though, in men's doubles.
Go Germany. That is all.
I find it funny that we all want Germany to win when we have been at war with both countries.
We truly are a forgiving nation and as the saying goes "time is a great healer"
I didn't like the Argentinians bringing politics into the World Cup with their Falklands banner photo. I also have family that is part German, so the choice was easy.
Everybody's choice will be different normally, but as you say about the argies, they are trying to undermine us over the Falklands and will not accept that they have no real call on the islands. I was in Germany a couple of years ago and loved every minute of my stay there, whats in the past should stay in the past but the argies political agenda won't let it happen... Go Germany.
HA, Germany played the better game and deserved to win, well done deutchsland.
True, and the goal was a beauty.
But the game was a nail-biter. It would have been a pithy for it to be decided by a shoot-out. Poor Messi couldn't buy a goal to save his life.
I can't wait for the Premier League to start.
True Brumbys, and it was a treat to see 2 teams trying to win the game as opposed to 2 teams trying to not lose the game. Argentina might have fared better if some of their shots actually were on goal, but never mind. They generated chances.
One risky space rescue coming up. A nice new issue.