WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 239 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Free States of Gaia
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 16,440th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 72 days ago: Regenius ceased to exist.
- 104 days ago: The United federal lands of Andermor departed this region for The United League of Nations.
- 107 days ago: The United federal lands of Andermor arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 121 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Chaotic Lads Of Druidia ceased to exist.
- 129 days ago: The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Parkerican lands's request for regional embassies.
- 131 days ago: The Republic of Parkerica of the region Parkerican lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 132 days ago: Regenius arrived from Lazarus.
- 132 days ago: The Altered State of Wellington County arrived from The North Pacific.
- 135 days ago: The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius ceased to exist.
- 136 days ago: The Free Land of Kingdom of Freeland ceased to exist.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
I know Turing's story. It's one of the main reasons I want to see it.
Leafs win a game!
Okay, it's late February... and it's -11 below (Fahrenheit). Ugh, spring cannot come soon enough.
In Toronto the weather poobahs are saying we're in for 2 more weeks of severely cold temps. Oh goody. It was -21C when I left for work today, and it's now a balmy -15C.
Whoa! Holy facelift on the website!!!! O_o
Yep. Time to learn where all the buttons went.
Eeewww. I absolutely hate the Rift Theme. I had to set my account to "Century" to get back to its original look.
Where I live, it's beginning to be like we're living in Narnia where it was always Winter and never quite Christmas. Something tells me that we're going to jump directly into Summer and miss Spring completely.
It's supposed to get up to 61 F here today. :) *ducking*
1 degree currently.... :(
Although, we are supposed to hit the 30's come this weekend! (Never thought I would get excited for 30 degree weather, but....)
A nice round 0C here. I have been sent home from work due to a power outage caused by yesterday's ice storm.