WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 105 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Free States of Gaia
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 110th in the world for Largest Populations.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius ceased to exist.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Free Land of Kingdom of Freeland ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The No More Land of Scandalbrooke departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 5 days ago: The Economic Juggernaut of BillyBee arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Economic Juggernaut of BillyBee ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Poet Laureate is Ormrod of Ormrod ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Overwhelming Stank of Poop Peak ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Regenius arrived from Balder.
- 38 days ago: The Peace and Love Child of MikesHope departed this region for NationStates.
- 38 days ago: The Peace and Love Child of MikesHope arrived from NationStates.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Oh no.................. SAD NEWS. :(
So sorry to hear of Ormy's passing. RIP Ormrod.
Requiescat in pace, Ormrod . I will miss you. :'(
I wish I could have returned to better tidings... Rest in peace, Ormrod.
And we've lost Poop Peak again. I hope she finds her way back.
I have some more bad news. Cari will not be coming back We are also divorcing, and I will be moving back to Canada in the near future. :(
The Poet Laureate is Ormrod of Ormrod ceased to exist.
Adios amigo. It was a pleasure to know you.
That's horrible news Scandal.... Sorry to hear this. :(
Thanks Nate. It is very grim. I have been stepdad to three kids for ten years, have a grand-daughter, and love living here. It's going to be very hard to say goodbye.
That is so sad, Scan. I know that it must be heartbreaking. I do wish you and Cari all the best in the future.
I wonder what the next disaster that will befall this community. They say that trouble comes in threes. :(