WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 299 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Free States of Gaia
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 693rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 24 days ago: The Empire of Jamesy Wamesy departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 24 days ago: The Empire of Jamesy Wamesy arrived from The Old Raiding Club.
- 32 days ago: Sternya ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: Krausk ceased to exist.
- 60 days ago: Sternya arrived from The commonwealth of the latkan empire.
- 60 days ago: Krausk arrived from The commonwealth of the latkan empire.
- 132 days ago: Regenius ceased to exist.
- 164 days ago: The New marxist empire of Andermor departed this region for The United League of Nations.
- 168 days ago: The New marxist empire of Andermor arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 181 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Chaotic Lads Of Druidia ceased to exist.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
The CLANG of Jamesy is how I got my name.
The James Gang rides again!
I see Naf Naf is flying his playoff flag. I wonder what it's like to have a playoff flag.
It's kind of weird to see a Minnesota Pro sports team in the playoffs... So, go Wild? *shrug*
Kind of hard for Devils fan to find some enthusiasm?
Oh... just a wee little bit. lol!
They had a nice run a few years ago, but... people get old, they retire, youngsters go to other teams... :(
We went to see the Blackhawks win in triple overtime.
What the heck...PENIS!!!
Excellent! I have a couple of Nashville players in the pool though. ;)