WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected )
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Free States of Gaia
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 4,541st in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Deidre skye ceased to exist.
- : The Protectorate of Syntax Prime arrived from Yggdrasil.
- : The Forgotten Lands of Medax departed this region for The Waters of Lethe.
- : The Forgotten Lands of Medax arrived from The Waters of Lethe.
- : The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fiefdom of Pyrkoskovia departed this region for Forest.
- : The Fiefdom of Pyrkoskovia arrived from Greater Ixnay.
- : The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Hulon's request for regional embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Heritagea of the region Hulon proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
I watched a few games. The women's game has certainly grown. There sure was a lot of talent shown.
I watched several games. The women spend less time rolling around on the pitch than the men do!
:D lol :D
We girls play with a lot more emotion then the men do. :P
For proof just watch Canada versus The US of A in women's hockey.
When I returned to Canada I got a job almost immediately with a large printing company. The company is spread across 2 large buildings next door to each other. From my first day it was evident that the 2 buildings were simply not big enough. Around the 3rd week I was there a letter was posted from one of the VPs saying the company was actively seeking larger quarters, and would like to hear suggestions from employees on possible locations. Nothing has happened on the new building front at all, but the company did acquire no less than 3 other printing companies. We are now in the process of moving more equipment, (presses etc) offices, and people into our already cramped space. I work in a place with much grumbling, muttering, and profanity. The most often heard phrase is 'This is f***ing nuts!' It's starting to get interesting. Oddly, I'm enjoying it more. :D
Sometimes you wonder where management has their heads placed. These people get paid astronomical salaries for making policies and decisions that a child wouldn't even consider. It makes me want to get pregnant, quit the work force and be a stay at home Mum.
I'm not certain exactly how it came about, but I think one of the acquired companies was targeted for purchase, and the other 2 became available suddenly. So things happened fast. There has also been word that there is more news to come. I hope it's larger premises!
Can I interest you in a set of wall stretchers? lol
Yes you can!