WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 162 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Free States of Gaia
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 132nd in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 27 days ago: The United democratic lands of Andermor departed this region for The United League of Nations.
- 30 days ago: The United democratic lands of Andermor arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 44 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Chaotic Lads Of Druidia ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Parkerican Lands's request for regional embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of Parkerica of the region Parkerican Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 55 days ago: The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius arrived from Lazarus.
- 55 days ago: The Altered State of Wellington County arrived from The North Pacific.
- 58 days ago: The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: The Free Land of Kingdom of Freeland ceased to exist.
- 61 days ago: The No More Land of Scandalbrooke departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Why do people try to highjack your nation if you CTE?
They like the name? Maybe to test their password guessing skills.
Awful quiet here lately. :(
Too much sadness me thinks... The loss of Rod really stings.
It seems that Gaia has had more than it's fair share of sadness lately. :(
I'm sure that's a big part of it. Rod was great for picking things up. I have finally got my computer sorted out here. It's actually been a bit of a nightmare, as nothing has gone as I planned since my return. Bureaucracy is a bit daunting, but that should not be a surprise. My former world has changed a lot in a decade. I'm sort of lost in my old home. All in good time though. Now I can start to look for work in earnest. What fun!
I hope all the quiet Gaians are well.
It's great that you made it back home safe and sound Scandal. I am sure that it's going to be a while for you to re-adjust, but you will get there.
I have a job. I start on Monday. It is going to be one hell of a commute. Around 3 hours each way. Time to buy a car!
Oui!!! Yikes! That's pretty crazy... What's the job?
Shipper for a printing company. I have found a route that takes less than 2 hours.