WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 262 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Free States of Gaia
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 6,108th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|21.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Scandaland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I know you are but what am I?”|
- 23 days ago: The Confederacy of Sternya arrived from The Commonwealth of the Latkan Empire.
- 23 days ago: The Kingdom of Krausk arrived from The Commonwealth of the Latkan Empire.
- 95 days ago: Regenius ceased to exist.
- 128 days ago: The United federal lands of Andermor departed this region for The United League of Nations.
- 131 days ago: The United federal lands of Andermor arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 145 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Chaotic Lads Of Druidia ceased to exist.
- 153 days ago: The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Parkerican lands's request for regional embassies.
- 154 days ago: The United Republic of Parkerica of the region Parkerican lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 156 days ago: Regenius arrived from Lazarus.
- 156 days ago: The Altered State of Wellington County arrived from The North Pacific.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Eeewww. I absolutely hate the Rift Theme. I had to set my account to "Century" to get back to its original look.
Where I live, it's beginning to be like we're living in Narnia where it was always Winter and never quite Christmas. Something tells me that we're going to jump directly into Summer and miss Spring completely.
It's supposed to get up to 61 F here today. :) *ducking*
1 degree currently.... :(
Although, we are supposed to hit the 30's come this weekend! (Never thought I would get excited for 30 degree weather, but....)
A nice round 0C here. I have been sent home from work due to a power outage caused by yesterday's ice storm.
I just got my first electricity bill. Electricity usage $6.77. Total bill $43.08. Hmmmmm
We're supposed to see plus temps starting Sunday. Be still my heart.
Spring forward, and penis, penis, penis!
Lots of meltyness going on in these parts. I like it.
LOL it just snowed overnight here in the Twin Cities. Ah well.. it's spring.
Lucky you! I headed out to work this morning and it was -14C. Grrrrrr!
It IS cold out! We had that nice "heat" wave of sorts, but now it's back to bitter winds and being chilled to the bone.