WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 358 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Free States of Gaia
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 179th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Protectorate of Syntax Prime arrived from Yggdrasil.
- 14 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax departed this region for The Waters of Lethe.
- 14 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax arrived from The Waters of Lethe.
- 14 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Fiefdom of Pyrkoskovia departed this region for Forest.
- 19 days ago: The Fiefdom of Pyrkoskovia arrived from Greater Ixnay.
- 32 days ago: The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Hulon's request for regional embassies.
- 33 days ago: The United States of Heritagea of the region Hulon proposed constructing embassies.
- 47 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 82 days ago: The Empire of Jamesy Wamesy departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
They're the eunuch riders these days.
Holy Hannah! What have I stumbled into?
The Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup. Going to the Victory Parade today.
Ah, a victory parade. I vaguely remember them. ;) Enjoy your day Chicago (and you too Brumbys). You certainly earned it.
Penis all around! :P
So, is anyone around here fans of indie/arthouse films???
Can't say I am. On the Isle of Wight there was really only one cinema and it stuck to the major fare. I haven't been back in Toronto long enough to rediscover everything that's going on here.
Home and season opener tonight against the Eskimos. ARRRRRGGGOOOOOOS!
The game is in Edmonton. :)