WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected )
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Free States of Gaia
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 1,783rd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Deidre Skye arrived from Osiris.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Deidre Skye ceased to exist.
- : Syntax prime ceased to exist.
- : Sovereign state of lowland ceased to exist.
- : Sovereign state of lowland arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United Kingdoms of Brian Boruma arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United Kingdoms of Brian Boruma ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Ironroch departed this region for Europeia.
- : The Federal Republic of Ironroch arrived from Europeia.
- : The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius arrived from Balder.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Nothing like having the sun rise during your morning commute and the sun set during your journey home.
That's fine in the winter Deidre! I am weighing my options, and choice number one is find a new job.
I have read that selling drugs can be lucrative... ;)
And also land you in government custody for extended periods wherein you will have a steady diet of...PENIS (if you're a guy). :P
That's deterrent for my heterosexual self.
The Jays are heading to KC for game 6. It would be nice if Marco Estrada could pitch again!
What a first game of the World Series!
I didn't see it. I lost interest rapidly after the Jays were eliminated.
I no longer need to worry about my place of employment moving 30 miles away. I got laid off on Tuesday. Maybe I should look at it as a birthday present.
Deidre come back! :)
I'm back--sorry about that!