WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 228 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Free States of Gaia
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 14,801st in the world for Best Weather.
|21.||The Economic Juggernaut of BillyBee||Capitalist Paradise||“You don't work, you don't eat!”|
|22.||The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags||Corporate Police State||“Deal with it”|
|23.||The Carboniferous Homeland of The TransPecos||Father Knows Best State||“Carbon Units United!”|
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Homines liberi ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Nation of Ulita arrived from Lazarus.
- 22 days ago: The Geek of ComputerOne arrived from Osiris.
- 22 days ago: The Champs of Naf Naf arrived from Osiris.
- 26 days ago: The Nation of Ulita ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Geek of ComputerOne ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Champs of Naf Naf ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: The United Socialist States of Eastern European Nations of the region Leninist Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- 44 days ago: Homines liberi arrived from Balder.
- 56 days ago: The Overwhelming Stank of Poop Peak arrived from Balder.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Seems all of our roof tiles and fence panels are still in place.
I have an abundance of cookies I will share some with you Ormrod, us Canucks have to stay together. :)
Did someone say cookies?
big game Friday Canada vs USA. go Canada go ...what do you think Scandaland?
Canada will win of course! I hope the BBC will televise the game. I'm fairly sure they will.
Canada curling gold , Canada hockey (girls) goal ,Canada Men hockey
next for gold that would made it a nice weekend.
It sure would. Go Canada. Gold medal game is on the Beeb at 12 noon tomorrow.
"The Beeb"? Would that be the BBC?
It is indeed.