WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 206 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Free States of Gaia
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 696th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 39 days ago: Regenius ceased to exist.
- 71 days ago: The United federal lands of Andermor departed this region for The United League of Nations.
- 74 days ago: The United federal lands of Andermor arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 88 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Chaotic Lads Of Druidia ceased to exist.
- 96 days ago: The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags rejected Parkerican lands's request for regional embassies.
- 98 days ago: The Republic of Parkerica of the region Parkerican lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 99 days ago: Regenius arrived from Lazarus.
- 100 days ago: The Altered State of Wellington County arrived from The North Pacific.
- 102 days ago: The Unchallenged Trade Empire of Regenius ceased to exist.
- 103 days ago: The Free Land of Kingdom of Freeland ceased to exist.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Moving fast then? ;)
Congratulations. All the best to one and all for 2015.
Holy fast moving Brumbys! Congrats!
Happy New Year!
Thank you all for the congratulations. :D
Spent the holiday preparing for tomorrow. Every thing is almost ready, and what doesn't get done, won't be a show stopper. 28 hours to go...
Have a fantastic day.
My thoughts are with the families of the 12 people killed in Paris. So tired of needless killing over BS rational.
IMHO, the taking of any human life, whether it be by terrorist or government is murder.
I'm with you on that Deidre.
It has taken a long time, but today my stuff arrives from the UK.
Good to hear the news Scandal. Hopefully you are re-adjusting to your new/old environment. :)