WA Delegate (non-executive): The Very Scandalous Queen of Carisbrooke (elected 4 years 268 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Free States of Gaia
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 62nd in the world for Most Influential.
|21.||The Grey Cup Champions of Argonauts Nation||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Hello Ricky Ray”|
|22.||The Republic of Rubisho||Father Knows Best State||“Pick a card, any card. Not that one!”|
|23.||The United Kingdoms of Brian Boruma||Corporate Police State||“I am the King! I am the King!”|
|24.||The Queendom of Sir Ivor Biggun||Mother Knows Best State||“Change your tights dear, they have holes in them”|
|25.||The Geek of ComputerOne||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Power of One”|
|26.||The Nation of Ulita||Democratic Socialists||“Long live freedom ”|
- 10 days ago: The Nomadic Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for Florida.
- 12 days ago: The Silent Unobserved Pilgrimage of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Florida.
- 13 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for Florida.
- 13 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of Skoda-Truck Drivers departed this region for Florida.
- 13 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Fratum.
- 19 days ago: The Nomadic Tiger of Create Nations arrived from Free Thought.
- 20 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of Skoda-Truck Drivers arrived from Free Thought.
- 20 days ago: The Silent Unobserved Pilgrimage of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Free Thought.
- 21 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas arrived from Free Thought.
- 21 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Free territory.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Adios, I usually Leaves a gift basket of fresh fruit, Chocolates and Dr pepper.
This time i will throw in a couples of 24's of San Miguel beer, for the beer drinkers.
Gracias Senor Francisco, they are much appreciated and will go down well.
*Sneaks San Miguel under tarpaulin in yard before any one see's them.* Hello Scandal, nice day dear chappie, doing a bit of bareback riding I see, don't get sunburnt on that bike of yours.
Thunderstorms! Yes, this morning I was awakened by thunder. I was able to get to my client's between bursts of heavy rain. While at work lightning struck the house he lets to some folks Cari & I know. It was captured on camera which you can see here. http://www.iwradio.co.uk/articles/2013-06-07-roads-flooded-and-house-hit-by-lightening-in-storm
No-one was hurt, and it seems the only damage was to electrical equipment.
Well, I see I have slept too long and overstayed ... thanks for the kindness.
Cookies Cookies, oh my god Cookies.
Rain, rain, go away, come back again next year. :p
I hear ya Brumbys. You're not in any of those flooded European places are you?
I got rained on quite a bit today on the motorcycle, and never fell off once!
No, Scand, I'm in the States. But, I couldn't get to work or school for two days because of flooding where I live. Luckily, that was a Thursday and Friday so we had the weekend to kinda dry out. Last year it was the drought and this year it's the rain. I wonder if and when a balance will be struck.
That sounds just like here. Two years ago we had drought, and last year the summer was cold and wet. Balance would be nice.
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!