WA Delegate: The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected )
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Free States of Gaia
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 7,211th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|11.||The Geek of ComputerOne||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Power of One”|
|12.||The Double Blue of Argonauts Nation||Capitalist Paradise||“Bring it on!”|
|13.||The Komplainers Kingdom of Rantistan||Father Knows Best State||“I want it now!”|
|14.||The United Kingdoms of Brian Boruma||Corporate Police State||“I am the King! I am the King!”|
|15.||The Republic of Shanaplan||Corporate Bordello||“Go Leafs Go”|
|16.||The Top Down Rebuild of Maple Leafs Nation||Democratic Socialists||“Who are these guys?”|
|17.||The Crepuscular Crepitations of Brumbys||Corporate Police State||“Against the Wind”|
|18.||The Unbridled Freedom of St Karliam In Castro||Anarchy||“Together we shine brighter”|
|19.||The Carboniferous Homeland of The TransPecos||Moralistic Democracy||“Pro 1QAZ2wsx, Pro Patria, Pro Lege”|
|20.||The Economic Juggernaut of BillyBee||Capitalist Paradise||“You don't work, you don't eat!”|
- : Baldesia ceased to exist.
- : The Roiling Waters of Drunken Conquerors departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Roiling Waters of Drunken Conquerors arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Baldesia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Green Empire of Deidre Skye arrived from Osiris.
- : Miragea ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Green Empire of Deidre Skye ceased to exist.
- : The Cast Resurrect Magicians of Pope Hope of the region Nasicournia proposed constructing embassies.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Amongst others, losing grossly excessive regulation and a major EU budget deficit, what's not to like?
The triumph of ego and nationalism over logic. I suspect Scotland will vote to leave the UK and remain in the EU. Northern Ireland may as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the pound trades on par with the US dollar before the dust clears. Very few of my English friends wanted out.
And unfortunately - a lot of banks, businesses, corporations need to be regulated. A LOT. It's just the hard truth for humans tend to be, well... human.
Go France! And go Milos Raonic!
But.. Portugal happened.... lol
*cries for the people of France* :'(
So much needless death.
So much hate.