WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected 232 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Free States of Gaia
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 288th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|11.||The United Kingdoms of Brian Boruma||Corporate Police State||“I am the King! I am the King!”|
|12.||The Economic Juggernaut of BillyBee||Capitalist Paradise||“You don't work, you don't eat!”|
|13.||The Geek of ComputerOne||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Power of One”|
|14.||The Komplainers Kingdom of Rantistan||Father Knows Best State||“I want it now!”|
|15.||The Sleeping Giants of Argonauts Nation||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Push the reset button!”|
|16.||The Overwhelming Stank of Poop Peak||Civil Rights Lovefest||“On top of old pooooopyyyyy, all covered in poooooo!”|
|17.||The Carboniferous Homeland of The TransPecos||Father Knows Best State||“Carbon Units United!”|
|18.||The Roller Coaster Ride of Maple Leafs Nation||Democratic Socialists||“Bring it!”|
|19.||The Queendom of Sir Ivor Biggun||Mother Knows Best State||“Change your tights dear, they have holes in them”|
|20.||The Crepuscular Crepitations of Brumbys||Corporate Police State||“Against the Wind”|
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Homines liberi ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Nation of Ulita arrived from Lazarus.
- 26 days ago: The Geek of ComputerOne arrived from Osiris.
- 26 days ago: The Champs of Naf Naf arrived from Osiris.
- 30 days ago: The Nation of Ulita ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Geek of ComputerOne ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Champs of Naf Naf ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: The United Socialist States of Eastern European Nations of the region Leninist Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- 48 days ago: Homines liberi arrived from Balder.
- 60 days ago: The Overwhelming Stank of Poop Peak arrived from Balder.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Canada will win of course! I hope the BBC will televise the game. I'm fairly sure they will.
Canada curling gold , Canada hockey (girls) goal ,Canada Men hockey
next for gold that would made it a nice weekend.
It sure would. Go Canada. Gold medal game is on the Beeb at 12 noon tomorrow.
"The Beeb"? Would that be the BBC?
It is indeed.
Holy smokes. The sun is shining. Where are my sunglasses?
were you last left them, you silly Billy, BUT....as its such a long time since the sun shone you probably will have to search..:)
The sun is out but the glare off of all the snow is blinding.
Day 8 of this nasty chest cold... cripes.
I'm in the same boat, Sir Knight. I can't seem to shake it.