WA Delegate: The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected )
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Free States of Gaia
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 5,688th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|11.||The The Double Blue of Argonauts Nation||Capitalist Paradise||“Bring it on!”|
|12.||The Nation of Ulita||Democratic Socialists||“Long live freedom ”|
|13.||The Secretive Nation of Rejecto||Capitalist Paradise||“In hiding since 1974”|
|14.||The Commonwealth of Baldesia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Light Shall Guide Us ”|
|15.||The United Kingdoms of Brian Boruma||Corporate Police State||“I am the King! I am the King!”|
|16.||The Feathered Nest of Gaian Gulls||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Mine Mine Mine”|
|17.||The Komplainers Kingdom of Rantistan||Father Knows Best State||“I want it now!”|
|18.||The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Prying open my third eye...”|
|19.||The Top Down Rebuild of Maple Leafs Nation||Democratic Socialists||“Who are these guys?”|
|20.||The Champs of Naf Naf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“have no fear ”|
- : The Commonwealth of Baldesia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Green Empire of Deidre Skye arrived from Osiris.
- : Miragea ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Green Empire of Deidre Skye ceased to exist.
- : The Cast Resurrect Magicians of Pope Hope of the region Nasicournia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags appointed The Constitutional Monarchy of Scandaland as Research Officer with authority over Polls in Free States of Gaia.
- : The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags dismissed The Constitutional Monarchy of Scandaland as Vice-Delegate of Free States of Gaia.
- : The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags appointed The Champs of Naf Naf as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Free States of Gaia.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
I just realized that I have been here for almost 11 years. Time flys.
You can say that again, I first found this group in the fall of 2004.... O_o WE ARE GETTING OLD......
My life has been turned upside down twice while I've been here. Lots of highs, and lots of lows. That's life.
Well, we are all glad that you are still here Scandal. :)
Speaking of time flying, after 10 and a half years at my current employer, today is my last day. It feels a bit surreal that once I leave through those doors, it will be for the last time. But it's time for a change.
Best of luck at your new endeavour.
Saturday night and no hockey? Blasphemy!
I came here in the early Summer of '05 and have been occupying space ever since.
Well, I am a week and a half into my new job... Funny how my commute is only different by 20 floors. LOL
At least I have a much better view of downtown!
I am right in the heart of Toronto's financial district. I have a pinched view of the the Toronto Islands, a narrow view of the Rogers Centre (Blue Jays home, formerly the Sky Dome), and a rather odd view of the CN Tower. There is one view I really like. There is a pretty old church right next to Roy Thompson Hall that I can see. Roy Thompson Hall looks kind of like an alien space craft, and having it next to the church is pretty cool.
And I'm almost a lock to win our little hockey pool. Going into the final I have all 8 players I drafted (all Sharks) and a 35 point lead over the nearest rival, who has 4 Penguins. Even though the Sharks lost the first 2 games in Pittsburgh, I actually widened my lead. However...
'You never count your money, when you're sitting at the table'
Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins for their Stanley Cup victory, and to me (of course!) for winning our hockey pool with a record setting point total. :)